• 2014 Small Luxury Sport Sedans
2010 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews

So far so good

By on Monday, January 24, 2011

"I am only giving the 2011 Cadillac SRX 4 Stars because I havent had it a week yet. Thus far I like the vehicle, I purchased the Luxury FWD model. So far the vehicle is really user friendly, has a great ride.. There are some parts of the interior that look like leather but arent and I don't think Cadillac should have skimped on that. But for all of the features you can't beat the price. I also looked at the Infinity FX35, BMW X3 and the Acura MDX and Cadillac seemed to be the best buy. I havent driven American in years and this is my journey back, so I truly hope Cadillac doesnt dissapoint me. I like the warranty and the free maintenance service."

2010 SRX4 Performance Package

By on Friday, July 29, 2011

Pros: "Attractive redesign, Handling"

Cons: "Repairs, Visibility"

"We bought my wife the 2010 SRX4 AWD with the performance package. We've had it for over a year now and have put approximately 12k miles on it. POSITIVES: *Attractive exterior/interior redesign. We are in our late 20's and wouldn't have considered the previous model's station wagon look. *Fair amount of storage for a smaller vehicle. *Impressive handling, especially in the snow and on ice. *Active HID lights are great. NEGATIVES: *Shop visits for warranty repairs... (a) 3x to fix trunk that would open on it's own (b) Additional 3x to fix clock issue that resulted from trunk repair. Total of 6 dealership visits within 2 months, after the 2nd the dealership would p/u and d/o car and leave us with a loaner. NOTE: A lot of the visits could have been eliminated but the dealer insisted that the problems were related to software updates, ended up needing the computer chip replaced for each problem. *Poor visibility looking into oncoming traffic. *Can't get cooled seats as a stand alone option. *Gas mpg is fair. We avg approx 16-17 mpg for everyday driving which is mainly on back roads in the suburbs. We avg approx 21 mpg for highway driving."

Absolutely love this car

By on Thursday, May 23, 2013

Pros: "CUE, driver safety package"

Cons: "Not enough rear passenger room"

"This car is amazing. Driver safety package is awesome. CUE is great and easy to use. Plenty of leg room, love the extra large sun roof. Smooth ride, with plenty of cargo space. Only downside is not enough rear passenger leg room."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo....

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted

I'd like to receive useful tips, tools and resources via email from Kelley Blue Book.