• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2010 Cadillac SRX

8.1

Based on 141 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Transmission shifts hard up and down

By on Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pros: "Styling, Ride, Interior design"

Cons: "MPG and shifting tran."

"First Caddy new. Transmission shifts hard up and down. MPG rated highway at 25, I'm getting 23. Like everything else about the car. Like the free oil changes etc. for the first 4 yrs."

Great Looking vehicle but not very comfortable.

By on Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Pros: "Great styling"

Cons: "Very uncomfortable seats for a car in this price point. Parking Assist not available on base models"

"I have 3 complaints with this vehicle which my wife bought new 6 months ago. 1. The seats (especially the passenger seat) are very hard and very uncomfortable. To the point that can only ride for about an hour. My daughter just bought a new Chevy Equinox and it's seats are far superior to the SRX. 2. Hard to belive that a cadillac doesn't include power seats as standard (passenger seat is manual). 3. Also would expect parking assist to be standard or at least optional on the base model."

2010 SRX4 Performance Package

By on Friday, July 29, 2011

Pros: "Attractive redesign, Handling"

Cons: "Repairs, Visibility"

"We bought my wife the 2010 SRX4 AWD with the performance package. We've had it for over a year now and have put approximately 12k miles on it. POSITIVES: *Attractive exterior/interior redesign. We are in our late 20's and wouldn't have considered the previous model's station wagon look. *Fair amount of storage for a smaller vehicle. *Impressive handling, especially in the snow and on ice. *Active HID lights are great. NEGATIVES: *Shop visits for warranty repairs... (a) 3x to fix trunk that would open on it's own (b) Additional 3x to fix clock issue that resulted from trunk repair. Total of 6 dealership visits within 2 months, after the 2nd the dealership would p/u and d/o car and leave us with a loaner. NOTE: A lot of the visits could have been eliminated but the dealer insisted that the problems were related to software updates, ended up needing the computer chip replaced for each problem. *Poor visibility looking into oncoming traffic. *Can't get cooled seats as a stand alone option. *Gas mpg is fair. We avg approx 16-17 mpg for everyday driving which is mainly on back roads in the suburbs. We avg approx 21 mpg for highway driving."

Great Car For The Money!!!!

By on Saturday, July 09, 2011

Pros: "Stylish,Comfortable,Great Leg Room"

Cons: "Could Use Extra Cargo Room"

"I've enjoyed this car very much!!! I give Cadillac a thumbs up for this car!!! Great leg and hip room, kudos to Cadillac!!!!"

20 months experience and 2 winters

By on Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Pros: "Styling, ride, comfort and gas mileage."

Cons: "Really none..Overall nice vehicle."

"This car is comfortable and well styled. It does well in the snow and great gas mileage. We average 21.5mpg city and highway combimed. Just drove 1100 miles from Reno to Denver, CO and averaged 25.5 mpg and a speed of 75mph overall trip. The only problem is the sunroof closes then opens. The dealer says it's a software glitch and will take care of it this week when the maintenance is done. I would recommend this car and would buy it again. Also, the value has held up. I traded a Lexus for the Cadillac and the Cadillac is heads up better overall."