2009 Cadillac SRX

7.9

Based on 314 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Awesome when new. Outhandled my 05 saleen mustang.

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, a real looker with aftermarket rims"

Cons: "expensive repairs as mileage crests 100k."

"But...repairs can be expensive.I just replaced struts. they arent available aftermarket. cost? 200? 400? NO...keep guessing. Try $1,000 each from GM!! $500 to put on! Next up...my ABS Brake Control Module. I got smart on this one though and hit the used market. New from gm?! try $1800! i found one aftermarket for about $300. Problem is...it took 3(replacing by mail-uugh) for one to work on my car! Tech said computer would not talk to it. Still paid a couple hundred for dealer labor. I pray nothing else expensive breaks. I really like my car, the color, the interior, the ride, the ultraview roof and the third row seat, which gm deleted on the new "Saturn" model. we are mad at gm for not offer a thrid row on the new SRX or CTS wagon, which is what i call my gen SRX anyway.(2004)."

Great Buy

By on Thursday, August 16, 2007

"I purchased my SRX 7 months ago from Car max, It had 6,000 miles on the clock. I drove over 8,000 miles across the country this summer and can honestly say this car is great, very comfortable not bad gas mileage ( 20mpg) . My wife loves the heated seats and seating comfort. The dash board protrudes into the cockpit a little too far, and I could get picky about the sunroof controls and rear wiper controls the silly glove compartment (with no light). But really the only big complaint is that after about 10,00 miles the tires started to make major road noise. Perhaps a different brand of tire will solve this. Value for $'s spent. Absolutely!"

75,000 in 3 1/2 years

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"Comfortable car to drive. Northstar engine very responsive - the reason I bought the car. We live in snow country and the AWD has always gotten me through the snow. I think the car could have more luxury creature comforts to make it more of a Cadillac and I wish the rear seats would fold flat. We live in the mountains (6000') and the car will outrun most everyone coming up the hill. I am looking for its replacement and I keep coming back to buying another one just like it, only a different color."

Great Crossover SUV!

By on Monday, September 9, 2013

Pros: "great handeling and great looks!"

Cons: "None."

"The all wheel drive is amazing in the snow. Lots of power from the 325HP North Star engine, and the 3rd row seating comes in handy occasionally."

Work truck

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Lots of space in the back-decent milage"

Cons: "Havent had to yet but probably expensive to work o"

"My 2nd SRX. Cant wait to get the new body style. Great car!!! Great work vehicle. with 3rd seat down, I carry all my inspection tools including my 12' fold up ladder with the 2nd row seat up and in place for passebgers."