• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2009 Cadillac SRX

7.9

Based on 296 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Previous | 1 ... 28 29 30 | Next

Love It

By on Monday, August 27, 2007

"My husband calls this my "Ultimate Mom Car," but truly he wants to drive it whenever he can. The car is powerful but peaceful - you don't realize how fast you're going sometimes! The Bose sound is AMAZING. Sunroof is in a class of its own. If there were any nicks, I will say that the 3rd row is really only for kids, but aren't most? Also we have the factory DVD mounted on the back of the center armrest, and it seems you might get a stiff neck from stretching down if you are watching too long. OK sacrifice to have that sunroof though. I've read reviews where people complain about the gas, but this is an American V8, let's be serious. I traded up from a Jeep Grand Cherokee and despite the fact that I did love my old car, this car's made a great impression. Any recommendations - stay away from black paint on black leather, it will get way too hot in the sun esp w/sunroof or sunshade open. I got silver w/light gray leather and it's a world of difference. That's it, if you get the car too, enjoy!"

Great Buy

By on Thursday, August 16, 2007

"I purchased my SRX 7 months ago from Car max, It had 6,000 miles on the clock. I drove over 8,000 miles across the country this summer and can honestly say this car is great, very comfortable not bad gas mileage ( 20mpg) . My wife loves the heated seats and seating comfort. The dash board protrudes into the cockpit a little too far, and I could get picky about the sunroof controls and rear wiper controls the silly glove compartment (with no light). But really the only big complaint is that after about 10,00 miles the tires started to make major road noise. Perhaps a different brand of tire will solve this. Value for $'s spent. Absolutely!"

Great Size

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2007

"We owned several Tahoes prior to this vehicle and wanted something smaller. The SRX is very comfortable, handles GREAT and has had not mechanical or quality issues. Michelin tires have been a disapointment (had to replace one at 500 miles due to nail in tread: not covered by Michelin; irregular tread wear at 16,000 miles even though in alignment)"

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2007

75,000 in 3 1/2 years

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"Comfortable car to drive. Northstar engine very responsive - the reason I bought the car. We live in snow country and the AWD has always gotten me through the snow. I think the car could have more luxury creature comforts to make it more of a Cadillac and I wish the rear seats would fold flat. We live in the mountains (6000') and the car will outrun most everyone coming up the hill. I am looking for its replacement and I keep coming back to buying another one just like it, only a different color."

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"I have owned the SRX for over a month and bought it as a certified used vehicle from a Cadillac dealer. For the value, no car can compare to this as a certified vehicle. The comfort and quality of the ride can only be acheived by paying over $10,000 more for a similar car that is an import. This is an American car at its best. After 5 years in an Audi, I have made the right choice here and I can highly recommend this vehicle. Good Luck!"

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"i traded a caddy sedan and this vehicle rides as good as ever, i'm very pleased with the performance and comfort. plenty of storage area too."

Overall Great Quality & Comfort

By on Friday, July 20, 2007

"I've owned this vehicle (V8) for about 2-1/2 years and I love the way the vehicle handles and rides. I'ts very comfortable for everyone. The quality is execellent and I've had no major problems with it. The only downside is the gas mileage--I'm only getting and average of about 15 mpg. I love all of the bells and whistles though."

By on Sunday, July 15, 2007