2009 Cadillac SRX

7.9

Based on 303 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

My favorite car ever

By on Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"I LOVE my SRX and will buy another one soon. Luxury, performance and utility like no other."

By on Wednesday, December 26, 2007

"Excellent ride and drive! Would have preferred Boise Sound System......... Difficult to get out of vehicle - long stretch. Just replaced tires: Cost with discount: $1,000."

Over all Very good Crossover

By on Saturday, December 22, 2007

"Most comfortable front seats ever. Roomy an convienant. Dash, console and radio needs upgradeing. Below 60 degrees cold transmission roars for the first several minents of driving. Veru annoying."

Not the ride of a lifetime!

By on Tuesday, December 18, 2007

"The vehicle has a very rough shifting transmission. When the vehicle downshifts it almost shakes you out of your very comfortable seat. Cadillac acknowledges the problem but claims it is within the design parameters. Very sad that a great American company puts out a product with a known problem and will not come up with a fix. Unfortunately I have purchased my last Cadillac."

Great Family Car

By on Wednesday, November 21, 2007

"We've had this vehicle for 3 months now, traded in a Grand Cherokee Ltd. & our other daily car is an Escalade. I like it a lot, it has something for everyone-super big sunroof for mom, navi & xm for dad, dvd for kid. One thing I'd recommend is the auto-close trunk, we don't have it but our dealer's loaner did and I was jealous. My only beef is that compared to the GC, this car takes a lot more effort to turn, and the turning radius is a lot bigger. Sounds minimal but compare - I really notice the difference in tighter parking lots. Also beleive it or not it is just a few inches shy of the length of an Escalade - we had them side by side in the garage and I was shocked at the length. Of course if you dont' want to climb up to your seat every day then the SRX is still better. :0) Little things like moving pedals for us shorties and 3rd row seat that morphs into the floor are so cool. The DVD has been a godsend to keep a toddler cool while running errands. All in all a great car!"