2007 Cadillac SRX

7.9

Based on 312 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

LOVE this car!

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "drivability, spacious interior, trunk space"

Cons: "passenger front seat a little tight for tall peopl"

"We are a family of four, (2 kids under 5). The car is very comfortable and has plenty of room for car seats. It has the space of an SUV with the feeling of a car. The trunk is very large and can easily hold a stroller system, small bikes, tons of groceries, etc. The third row seating is not comfortable for adults, but young kids can easily sit there. The driving is very smooth. This is the first car that I am happy to keep until it dies, and will probably look for another after that."

Most unreliable car I have ever owned

By on Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"We have owned this vehicle for about a year. Had 24,000 miles on it when purchased. Has 34,000 miles on it now. In the last 6 months the car has had to be towed to the shop 6 times for starting/dead battery problem. You never know when the problem will rear it's ugly head. Cadillac has no idea what is the cause. There are at least 3 Technical Service Bullitens out on this problem and all deal with different possible causes. They are just replacing parts trying to find what might work. From researching the internet, it appears a number of other SRX's have the same problem. The vehicle handles superb and the V8 has all kinds of power. Getting the drivers seat adjusted for a 6'2" person on a long trip has been a problem. Other than the electrical problem this vehicle is a decent vehicle. Don't think I will be buying another one though."

My SRX lives up to my expectations.

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

Pros: "Lots of space and comfortable for long trips"

Cons: "Wish I had got the model with a 3rd row of seats"

"I drive alot and I needed a car that could offer comfort, reliability and decent gas mileage. My SRX is a 6 cyclinder and I noticed the difference right away, compared to the Cadillac DTS that I traded in (DTS was an 8 cylinder). In spite of the loss of speed, the SRX manuvers better and it gives me everything I need in a vehicle. Love the moon roof and the kids do too. I'd buy another SRX and would recommend it to a friend. Cadillac gets an A ."

Love It

By on Monday, August 27, 2007

"My husband calls this my "Ultimate Mom Car," but truly he wants to drive it whenever he can. The car is powerful but peaceful - you don't realize how fast you're going sometimes! The Bose sound is AMAZING. Sunroof is in a class of its own. If there were any nicks, I will say that the 3rd row is really only for kids, but aren't most? Also we have the factory DVD mounted on the back of the center armrest, and it seems you might get a stiff neck from stretching down if you are watching too long. OK sacrifice to have that sunroof though. I've read reviews where people complain about the gas, but this is an American V8, let's be serious. I traded up from a Jeep Grand Cherokee and despite the fact that I did love my old car, this car's made a great impression. Any recommendations - stay away from black paint on black leather, it will get way too hot in the sun esp w/sunroof or sunshade open. I got silver w/light gray leather and it's a world of difference. That's it, if you get the car too, enjoy!"

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"i traded a caddy sedan and this vehicle rides as good as ever, i'm very pleased with the performance and comfort. plenty of storage area too."