• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2007 Cadillac SRX

7.8

Based on 289 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Previous | 1 ... 55 56 57 58 | Next

By on Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Money Pit

By on Monday, September 17, 2007

"This was the first domestic car I've owned since my '87 Sundance and it's brought back all of the reasons why. I've owned it just under 6 months and I've spent $$$ fixing it. From new tires (a normal upkeep expense but very pricey), a new motor for the rear window, broken engine motor mount, $100 on an engine diagnostic that still didn't find the transmission problem (that's still there) and a loud popping noise in the rear axle that no one can seem to fix - including the dealership. Ride is comfortable and I love the way it drives/handles but it's not worth the expense and hassle. Third row seat is cramped and almost unusable but I love the sunroof and heated seats."

Love It!

By on Sunday, September 09, 2007

"I have owned three cars in the past 12 months. I love my 2006 AWD SRX. Drives like a small sports car. Yet high enough off the ground for good line of sight. Seats comfortable and a good balance between utility and performance driving. Only negatives are: MPG not very good. Wouldn't mind seeing more chrome hues on exterior. Storage bin a little small. However, I am in the market for an o7 now as I like my o6 that much."

Love It

By on Monday, August 27, 2007

"My husband calls this my "Ultimate Mom Car," but truly he wants to drive it whenever he can. The car is powerful but peaceful - you don't realize how fast you're going sometimes! The Bose sound is AMAZING. Sunroof is in a class of its own. If there were any nicks, I will say that the 3rd row is really only for kids, but aren't most? Also we have the factory DVD mounted on the back of the center armrest, and it seems you might get a stiff neck from stretching down if you are watching too long. OK sacrifice to have that sunroof though. I've read reviews where people complain about the gas, but this is an American V8, let's be serious. I traded up from a Jeep Grand Cherokee and despite the fact that I did love my old car, this car's made a great impression. Any recommendations - stay away from black paint on black leather, it will get way too hot in the sun esp w/sunroof or sunshade open. I got silver w/light gray leather and it's a world of difference. That's it, if you get the car too, enjoy!"

Great Buy

By on Thursday, August 16, 2007

"I purchased my SRX 7 months ago from Car max, It had 6,000 miles on the clock. I drove over 8,000 miles across the country this summer and can honestly say this car is great, very comfortable not bad gas mileage ( 20mpg) . My wife loves the heated seats and seating comfort. The dash board protrudes into the cockpit a little too far, and I could get picky about the sunroof controls and rear wiper controls the silly glove compartment (with no light). But really the only big complaint is that after about 10,00 miles the tires started to make major road noise. Perhaps a different brand of tire will solve this. Value for $'s spent. Absolutely!"

Previous | 1 ... 55 56 57 58 | Next