• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2007 Cadillac SRX

7.9

Based on 301 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Comfort and Useful

By on Tuesday, July 03, 2007

"Our SRX V8 is averaging 17.1 mpg at an average speed of 34 mph. I think that is quite good for such a large "station wagon" with this much power. The car is very comfortable, quite responsive, both in handling and speed. Cross winds do not phase this car (we have the magnetronic suspension, don't know if that helps cross wind stability or not). Previous car was a BMW 525, this SRX handles and rides about the same and is much quicker. Brakes are good but pads wear out at about 25K miles, ours need replacing at next oil change. Tires are holding up well and wearing even. No squeaks or rattles so far. Very comfortable on long trips. Good leg room in second seat, my son is 6' 5" and is comfortable back there on long trips. The AWD stability control is great on snow and ice, we go skiing a lot and have tested this several times, excellent AWD system plus the transmission shifts very smooth both up and down. Poor visibility out the rear sides but the big mirrors are very good, just have to get used to that and then its ok. We have the ultra moon roof, its quiet below 75mph but wind noise at 80 and up. We have had no electrical or mechanical problems so far (20000 miles). As of now we are glad we bought it."

Overall Great Quality & Comfort

By on Friday, July 20, 2007

"I've owned this vehicle (V8) for about 2-1/2 years and I love the way the vehicle handles and rides. I'ts very comfortable for everyone. The quality is execellent and I've had no major problems with it. The only downside is the gas mileage--I'm only getting and average of about 15 mpg. I love all of the bells and whistles though."

Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"You can't go wrong here as this is easily the most stylish, best riding, best driving car."

I love this Vehicle!!

By on Monday, October 12, 2009

"My husband bought this for me as an Easter present 3 years ago. It was an 04 with 12,000 miles, I now have 57,500 miles on it and its still awesome as ever! We have 3 children and one of our children uses a wheelchair. I cannot express enough how wonderful the cargo space is!! It is even easier for her to transfer herself from her chair to the back seat than other vehicles that we have tried. When we went on vacation I packed like we were moving and still had room for the wheelchair, I have been very impressed! Also, it is a comfortable and smooth ride, I love driving my SRX very much...highly recommend it! Would very much consider purchasing another one if anything happened to this one...."

Classy Ride with tons of room!

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pros: "Lots of Room, Class, Style, & Sound System"

Cons: "Too Large since Kids are grown"

"Only problem I found is replacing lights are a pain!"