2006 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews

LOVE this car!

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "drivability, spacious interior, trunk space"

Cons: "passenger front seat a little tight for tall peopl"

"We are a family of four, (2 kids under 5). The car is very comfortable and has plenty of room for car seats. It has the space of an SUV with the feeling of a car. The trunk is very large and can easily hold a stroller system, small bikes, tons of groceries, etc. The third row seating is not comfortable for adults, but young kids can easily sit there. The driving is very smooth. This is the first car that I am happy to keep until it dies, and will probably look for another after that."

Most unreliable car I have ever owned

By on Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"We have owned this vehicle for about a year. Had 24,000 miles on it when purchased. Has 34,000 miles on it now. In the last 6 months the car has had to be towed to the shop 6 times for starting/dead battery problem. You never know when the problem will rear it's ugly head. Cadillac has no idea what is the cause. There are at least 3 Technical Service Bullitens out on this problem and all deal with different possible causes. They are just replacing parts trying to find what might work. From researching the internet, it appears a number of other SRX's have the same problem. The vehicle handles superb and the V8 has all kinds of power. Getting the drivers seat adjusted for a 6'2" person on a long trip has been a problem. Other than the electrical problem this vehicle is a decent vehicle. Don't think I will be buying another one though."

Love It

By on Monday, August 27, 2007

"My husband calls this my "Ultimate Mom Car," but truly he wants to drive it whenever he can. The car is powerful but peaceful - you don't realize how fast you're going sometimes! The Bose sound is AMAZING. Sunroof is in a class of its own. If there were any nicks, I will say that the 3rd row is really only for kids, but aren't most? Also we have the factory DVD mounted on the back of the center armrest, and it seems you might get a stiff neck from stretching down if you are watching too long. OK sacrifice to have that sunroof though. I've read reviews where people complain about the gas, but this is an American V8, let's be serious. I traded up from a Jeep Grand Cherokee and despite the fact that I did love my old car, this car's made a great impression. Any recommendations - stay away from black paint on black leather, it will get way too hot in the sun esp w/sunroof or sunshade open. I got silver w/light gray leather and it's a world of difference. That's it, if you get the car too, enjoy!"

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo...

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted