2005 Cadillac SRX

7.8

Based on 290 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Previous | 1 ... 56 57 58 | Next

Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"You can't go wrong here as this is easily the most stylish, best riding, best driving car."

SRX number TWO

By on Friday, July 06, 2007

"The first SRX I had for 10 months, having a major problem just about every month..6 times I had the sunroof work on, 4 times I had the drivers side door and window work on for leaking and a draft, the front shock and strut drivers side gave out, the pinion seal rear differential blew-out leaving fluid all over my NEW driveway, and steering gear had to be replaced..Now with SRX number TWO, the panorama roof will only close by hand, the molding is coming off the sides, the heating aliments are starting to poke through the drivers seat leather, and to top it off the pinion seal is leaking all over my driveway..Three months old, and 4000 miles.."

Cramped for Space

By on Thursday, July 05, 2007

"There is not enough room for the driver or the passenger in this car. The dash protrudes out much to far into the front seat area. The headroom is terrible and the overhead controls for the sunroof and rear air controls can cause a hazard when you take your eyes off the road to use them. To call this a luxury car is streching the term to it's max. In addition to this, the road noise from the tires is terrible and the dealer says they all do that and has no solution to fix it. This is the first GM car I have purchases for some time, and it will certainly be my last."

Comfort and Useful

By on Tuesday, July 03, 2007

"Our SRX V8 is averaging 17.1 mpg at an average speed of 34 mph. I think that is quite good for such a large "station wagon" with this much power. The car is very comfortable, quite responsive, both in handling and speed. Cross winds do not phase this car (we have the magnetronic suspension, don't know if that helps cross wind stability or not). Previous car was a BMW 525, this SRX handles and rides about the same and is much quicker. Brakes are good but pads wear out at about 25K miles, ours need replacing at next oil change. Tires are holding up well and wearing even. No squeaks or rattles so far. Very comfortable on long trips. Good leg room in second seat, my son is 6' 5" and is comfortable back there on long trips. The AWD stability control is great on snow and ice, we go skiing a lot and have tested this several times, excellent AWD system plus the transmission shifts very smooth both up and down. Poor visibility out the rear sides but the big mirrors are very good, just have to get used to that and then its ok. We have the ultra moon roof, its quiet below 75mph but wind noise at 80 and up. We have had no electrical or mechanical problems so far (20000 miles). As of now we are glad we bought it."

Best GM vehicle I have owned!

By on Friday, April 27, 2007

"Even though I only have 22,200 miles on this SUV, it has had few problems that have caused me grief. The leather seats fit like a glove plus are very supportive and the fuel economy is better than average for about 20 mpg combined city/highway driving. So far, I am mildly surprised at the quality in a good way, for a change."

Previous | 1 ... 56 57 58 | Next