2002 Cadillac Seville

8.3

Based on 307 Ratings for the 1998 - 2004 models.

Have owned since 2001. Kept in excellent condition

By on Thursday, January 03, 2013

Pros: "great ride, all ammenities, no mechanical problems"

"This car has been owned by me since 2003. Has been kept in excellent condition. Checked regularly and has not had any significant problems, just up keep."

My 3rd great new Cadillac!

By on Monday, January 06, 2014

Pros: "it is a reliable great driving auto."

Cons: "chrome wheels "leak" air with major weather change"

"The car is one owner, garage kept, very few blemishes, washed and waxed often. The car is cashmere exterior color , neutral leather interior and is 99% maintained by the dealership I purchased it from. the auto has always had premium tires. This car is my 3rd new Cadillac in 26 years and each has been a great auto. This car is a reliable great touring auto. It does not have any window or sun roof leaks and no "floor" leaks. It does use a quart of oil every 500 to 1000 miles but no smoke or obvious leak on ground when parked."

Fantastic value as a used car

By on Monday, May 21, 2012

Pros: "Fast, comfortable, fun to drive, nice looking car"

Cons: "expensive suspension parts"

"I bought this 3 year old 2004 after driving a 1998 SLS for six years. Both very comfortable and reliable cars. The '98 used a quart of oil every 1000 miles, something none of my other Northstars have done, including the 04. I use synthetic oil and go 10K miles between changes without adding oil. I think the stabilitrak and excellent ABS system have saved my bacon more than once. These were very expensive cars when new and suffered heavy depreciation making them a real bargain for used car buyers like me. Heaven is plopping down on a cold day and turning on the heated seat."

2002 seville

By on Tuesday, August 12, 2008

"This is a great car one of Americas finest. It is loaded not only tilt but telescope wheel as well. memory heated seats multi disc sound system, not the bose but still good sound quality. It has been very dependable and runs great. The only quality issues have been minor so far. both rear window regulators 300.00 each. My wife didnt want to buy another car yet, but it quickly became her car. She likes the heated seats, and the air suspension. It rides like a dream. I would recommend buying used as this car listed around 43,000. new. we bought it in great shape in 2006 for 15,000. After driving this it would be hard to go with any thing else. It get 20-25 mpg constantly, Not bad for a big V-8 car. Great in the snow with traction control. Overall very happy with it would buy another ."

1999 STS

By on Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"As a ASE Master mechanic this is one of the few cars that after working on them I would still deliberately own. Highly recomended to anyone who wants a powerful high class vehical"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Seville near Honolulu. See local deals