2000 Cadillac Seville

8.3

Based on 310 Ratings for the 1998 - 2004 models.

My 3rd great new Cadillac!

By on Monday, January 6, 2014

Pros: "it is a reliable great driving auto."

Cons: "chrome wheels "leak" air with major weather change"

"The car is one owner, garage kept, very few blemishes, washed and waxed often. The car is cashmere exterior color , neutral leather interior and is 99% maintained by the dealership I purchased it from. the auto has always had premium tires. This car is my 3rd new Cadillac in 26 years and each has been a great auto. This car is a reliable great touring auto. It does not have any window or sun roof leaks and no "floor" leaks. It does use a quart of oil every 500 to 1000 miles but no smoke or obvious leak on ground when parked."

Fantastic value as a used car

By on Monday, May 21, 2012

Pros: "Fast, comfortable, fun to drive, nice looking car"

Cons: "expensive suspension parts"

"I bought this 3 year old 2004 after driving a 1998 SLS for six years. Both very comfortable and reliable cars. The '98 used a quart of oil every 1000 miles, something none of my other Northstars have done, including the 04. I use synthetic oil and go 10K miles between changes without adding oil. I think the stabilitrak and excellent ABS system have saved my bacon more than once. These were very expensive cars when new and suffered heavy depreciation making them a real bargain for used car buyers like me. Heaven is plopping down on a cold day and turning on the heated seat."

The finest american car made

By on Saturday, November 24, 2007

"Bought this car new in 03 from showroom floor. It has been trouble free for the 30,000 miles I have driven it. I have driven every luxury car on the market and the only car that rides better than my STS is the full size Lexus. It's not the most powerful among most luxury cars but power is more than sufficient. The bose system is not the best but adequate. The fit and finish was a little below par for a $58,000 car is the reason for the 4 stars on the quality. In my opinion this is the finest american car on the market."

Typical Caddy

By on Saturday, July 27, 2013

"drives great, minor repairs other than front struts, car never abused, Bose system has problems as w/ previous Caddy. Does not hold value as with most American cars. Nice styling, wife loves car."

very nice!

By on Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pros: "fairly cheap, looks great, drives great"

Cons: "expensive repairs"

"This car looks great, and if it's in good condition, will drive even better. There is only one thing about this car that I don't particularly care for. It can get quite expensive to pay for the repairs to the sensors and mechanical problems you may have. Keep it in good condition and you'll love this car as much as I do"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Seville near Honolulu. See local deals