2015 Cadillac Escalade Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $65,696 - $69,636.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 09/01/2016

6.0

Based on 10 Ratings for the 2015 - 2016 models.

5.9/10
    5.6/10
    5.8/10
    5.6/10
    6.3/10
Per Page:  5 | 10

HORRIBLE RIDE!!

By on Thursday, June 30, 2016

Pros: "SLICK DESIGN(THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO BE LIKED)"

Cons: "HORRIBLE BUMPY RIDE!!"

"I CURRENTLY OWN A 2016 ESCALADE ESV-PREMIUM PACKAGE AND BEFORE THAT I USED TO OWN 2009 ESCALADE AND BEFORE THAT I OWNED 2006 GMC DENALI(I BOUGHT THEM ALL BRAND NEW FROM THE DEALER). 2016 ESCALADE HAS THE WORST RIDE COMPARE TO MY LAST TWO TRUCKS.HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SUSPENSION SYSTEM!!VERY BUMPY RIDE.I FEEL EVERY SINGLE BUMP IN MY STOMACH WHILE DRIVING. AROUND 13K MILES I HAD THE DEALER REPLACE THE FRONT SHOCKS. THEY SAID THE ORIGINAL SHOCKS WERE DEFECTIVE BUT WITH THE NEW SHOCKS I REALLY DONT FEEL ANY DIFFERENCE. OH!ONE OTHER THING;BEFORE THE TRUCK HIT 5K MILES I HAD TO TAKE THE VEHICLE BACK TO THE DEALER TWICE BECAUSE OF THE 4WD SOFTWARE MULFUNCTION AND THEY HAD TO REPLACE THE BATTERY ALSO CAUSE IT WAS NOT GOOD ANYMORE!! ITS BEEN A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT FOR A $95K VEHICLE.I WOULD NEVER TOUGHT THAT I WOULD HATE "CADILLAC" BRAND !!"

transmission is rough

By on Sunday, August 14, 2016

Pros: "Seats are nice"

Cons: "Transmission at low speeds is rough and awkward"

"The transmission works poorly until 3rd gear. For around town driving transmission is awkward and uncomfortable. Dealer has worked on the transmission 3 times (replaced the whole transmission) with only minimal improvement. Too much cheap plastic trim for the price. I could deal with the other issues but the transmission ruins it since we mainly use it around town."

Garbage

By on Thursday, July 28, 2016

Pros: "none"

Cons: "really?"

"After 12 years of owning a German SUV's. I decide it was time to try American again. What a freaking mistake. The AC doesn't work properly, the transmission had a problem, the radio goes in and out. When a car company cannot even get the radio right! NEVER AGAIN."

Excellent vehicle, best ever!

By on Thursday, July 30, 2015

Pros: "Ride and overall drivability!"

Cons: "Super unleaded and gas mileage."

"Over the years I've had Yukon Denalis and Chevy Tahoe all loaded and all went over 150K miles before I got another. This Escalade is basically a Yukon Daneli loaded with all the goodies and more! The ride is perfect and quiet all the time! I have 3500 miles on it and we love it, the seats are great for long trips or short runs to the nearby grocery store. Our grandson love the video system, it's perfect for hauling a truck load of kids. My wife and I took it up to San Fransisco (a six hour drive from our home in SoCal) and than into the Napa Valley area, a perfect trip. All wen to plan and the truck rides beautifully at higheay speeds! We love the seats, better than the 2012 BMW 750Li we traded in for this new truck! And yes, we will recommend it to anyone looking for a full size SUV with all the goodies!"

The Best Luxury SUV

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pros: "Very conformable, fun to drive, great price."

Cons: "no cons"

"The 2015 Cadillac Escalade is absolutely amazing. It has a bold new look and the interior is like never before. It has the best audio system out there, powered by Bose and its active noise cancelation / audio pilot removes all noise from outside of the cabin. The highest model, the Platinum, has the most features such as diver and passenger massaging seats, a cool box, wireless charging, automatic front and rear braking, nappa leather and a pre-collision warning system. The Platinum also includes platinum illuminated door sills, platinum badging, a more aggressive and sharp looking grill and intellibeam headlamps. The platinum also includes 3 DVD players (blue ray) with amazing picture quality. If the Platinum is not available to you, don't worry, the premium, luxury and standard models also include great features such as navigation(p,l,s), sunroof(p,l,s), heated rear bucket seats(p,l,s), front heated/cooled seats(p,l,s) and lane change alert & lane departure warning(p,l). p=premium, l=luxury, s=standard. The 2015 Escalade also has best in class front (45 in.) and second (40 in.) row legroom. The Escalade's third row legroom is actually pretty comfortable for adults/children under the height of 6 foot (as in most SUV's). The third row has around 29 inches of legroom (only 3 less inches than the 2015 Lincoln navigator) and is still very comfortable. If you are looking for a full-size luxury SUV, the 2015 Cadillac Escalade is the way to go."

Would NEVER Buy Another

By on Monday, April 25, 2016

Pros: "Dramatic Looks, the Escalade badge"

Cons: "Vibrations when idling"

"What sold me on this beauty was the massive looks and always wanting to own an Escalade for as long as I can remember. When the 2015 redesign came out, I had to have it. That vehicle was a lemon, Cadillac took it back and replaced it with a 2016. I do not like the vibration when sitting at a red light, it rides ok but there's something about either the engine running rough that gives a rough idle and I don't particularly like how the transmission sometimes I think jolts you into the first gear. I had my 2015 Escalade all of 2 months and now I've had my 2016 Escalade for 7 months and already thinking about trading it in. Very disappointed that I spent a big part of my saving as a down payment on this vehicle, I should have stayed with my previous SUV, which I'm going back to...just waiting to see what the 2017 redesign will look like. Cadillac, NEVER again...a big waste of money and a big disappointment. Second row seating is not as comfortable either. As far as the Infotainment system, I honestly don't think it's much better than the 2015 version, still has lag. For the kind of money that Cadillac demands for this car, every aspect of this car should be smooth as a baby's behind...and I shouldn't have to look at the coils that defrost the back window. I really should have done my homework a little better and I would have been much happier with anything other than this SUV!"

Best Luxury SUV

By on Sunday, April 26, 2015

Pros: "Great cargo\/leg room, VERY comfortable"

"The 2015 Cadillac Escalade is absolutely out of this world. With the most powerful engine out of all luxury SUV's, the 2015 Escalade has a powerful V8 engine producing 420 horse power and 460 ft-pd of torque. The interior is SUPER quiet thanks to the Bose active noise cancellation and Audio Pilot. The Bose center-point surround sound system with 18 speakers is one of the best audio systems out there. The ride is VERY smooth thanks to magnetic ride control and you never feel bumps when you hit them. The cabin is super comfortable and feels like a spa. You are pampered with a cool box, driver and passenger massaging seats and 18 - way power seats (platinum model only). Even the standard, luxury and premium have AMAZING features like heated/ cooled front seats, heated rear seats and wireless charging etc. Overall the 2015 Cadillac Escalade is very nice and definitely the best luxury SUV out there!"

GOSH AWEFUL

By on Thursday, March 17, 2016

Pros: "styling"

Cons: "vibrations,paint,inetrior-carpet,"

"This is by far the worst vehicle I have ever owned and I have had all types. It seems we all have the same complaints, vibrations, buffering from the roof bows with the rear windows rolled down, paint issues, carpet replacement...the list goes on and on. I seen where Consumer Reports rates it the WORST luxury suv. It was at the dealer so often they made a car payment for me. I'm to discussed with it to type anymore."

A/C & Massage Front seats. What not to like!!

By on Saturday, August 1, 2015

Pros: "Safe comfortable practical prestigious luxurious"

Cons: "No cons. Just perfect!"

"This vehicle has everything. It is comfortable, safe, I just want to drive it all the time.I had a 2006 Escalade and now I bought the 2015 Escalade Platinum Version fully loaded and I am just thrilled.The electronics have everything from 7 device WiFi to just touch this and touch that and voice commands. Massage seats. Air cooled seats. Warning vibrations if you stray. Speed indicator in my windshield just like a jet fighter, blind spot traffic warning. Automatic breaking. Front and back cameras.Drink warmer and cooler. So quiet inside you can have a whisper conversation. Heated steering wheel. Sensors for everything imaginable.The Bose sound is intoxicating.I can go on forever about this vehicle. Just love it and the comfort.Did I mention the smooth ride?"

Sadly Cost is Huge for low end build quality

By on Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Pros: "Room, it looks great!"

Cons: "Cost, vibration, plastic parts, fitment, rough rid"

"First the good: Looks, and room for everyone. The BAD: $90K is about $30K too much for this thing. For having owned 8 weeks it has been in service one day for every week. Ride is rough, the dash and CUE vibration, fitment will drive you crazy. The plastic pieces don't fit well, and nobody at Cadillac Detroit cares. I filed a complaint, asked to move up the ladder, and still haven't heard a word. I did read that UAW workers at GM just got a bonus, and the ESV is assembled in Mexico!! Makes sense to me. I will never own another."

Per Page:  5 | 10