2015 Cadillac Escalade Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $65,696 - $69,636.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 09/01/2016

6.0

Based on 10 Ratings for the 2015 - 2016 models.

5.9/10
    5.6/10
    5.8/10
    5.6/10
    6.3/10
Per Page:  5 | 10

Would NEVER Buy Another

By on Monday, April 25, 2016

Pros: "Dramatic Looks, the Escalade badge"

Cons: "Vibrations when idling"

"What sold me on this beauty was the massive looks and always wanting to own an Escalade for as long as I can remember. When the 2015 redesign came out, I had to have it. That vehicle was a lemon, Cadillac took it back and replaced it with a 2016. I do not like the vibration when sitting at a red light, it rides ok but there's something about either the engine running rough that gives a rough idle and I don't particularly like how the transmission sometimes I think jolts you into the first gear. I had my 2015 Escalade all of 2 months and now I've had my 2016 Escalade for 7 months and already thinking about trading it in. Very disappointed that I spent a big part of my saving as a down payment on this vehicle, I should have stayed with my previous SUV, which I'm going back to...just waiting to see what the 2017 redesign will look like. Cadillac, NEVER again...a big waste of money and a big disappointment. Second row seating is not as comfortable either. As far as the Infotainment system, I honestly don't think it's much better than the 2015 version, still has lag. For the kind of money that Cadillac demands for this car, every aspect of this car should be smooth as a baby's behind...and I shouldn't have to look at the coils that defrost the back window. I really should have done my homework a little better and I would have been much happier with anything other than this SUV!"

Best Luxury SUV

By on Sunday, April 26, 2015

Pros: "Great cargo\/leg room, VERY comfortable"

"The 2015 Cadillac Escalade is absolutely out of this world. With the most powerful engine out of all luxury SUV's, the 2015 Escalade has a powerful V8 engine producing 420 horse power and 460 ft-pd of torque. The interior is SUPER quiet thanks to the Bose active noise cancellation and Audio Pilot. The Bose center-point surround sound system with 18 speakers is one of the best audio systems out there. The ride is VERY smooth thanks to magnetic ride control and you never feel bumps when you hit them. The cabin is super comfortable and feels like a spa. You are pampered with a cool box, driver and passenger massaging seats and 18 - way power seats (platinum model only). Even the standard, luxury and premium have AMAZING features like heated/ cooled front seats, heated rear seats and wireless charging etc. Overall the 2015 Cadillac Escalade is very nice and definitely the best luxury SUV out there!"

GOSH AWEFUL

By on Thursday, March 17, 2016

Pros: "styling"

Cons: "vibrations,paint,inetrior-carpet,"

"This is by far the worst vehicle I have ever owned and I have had all types. It seems we all have the same complaints, vibrations, buffering from the roof bows with the rear windows rolled down, paint issues, carpet replacement...the list goes on and on. I seen where Consumer Reports rates it the WORST luxury suv. It was at the dealer so often they made a car payment for me. I'm to discussed with it to type anymore."

A/C & Massage Front seats. What not to like!!

By on Saturday, August 1, 2015

Pros: "Safe comfortable practical prestigious luxurious"

Cons: "No cons. Just perfect!"

"This vehicle has everything. It is comfortable, safe, I just want to drive it all the time.I had a 2006 Escalade and now I bought the 2015 Escalade Platinum Version fully loaded and I am just thrilled.The electronics have everything from 7 device WiFi to just touch this and touch that and voice commands. Massage seats. Air cooled seats. Warning vibrations if you stray. Speed indicator in my windshield just like a jet fighter, blind spot traffic warning. Automatic breaking. Front and back cameras.Drink warmer and cooler. So quiet inside you can have a whisper conversation. Heated steering wheel. Sensors for everything imaginable.The Bose sound is intoxicating.I can go on forever about this vehicle. Just love it and the comfort.Did I mention the smooth ride?"

Sadly Cost is Huge for low end build quality

By on Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Pros: "Room, it looks great!"

Cons: "Cost, vibration, plastic parts, fitment, rough rid"

"First the good: Looks, and room for everyone. The BAD: $90K is about $30K too much for this thing. For having owned 8 weeks it has been in service one day for every week. Ride is rough, the dash and CUE vibration, fitment will drive you crazy. The plastic pieces don't fit well, and nobody at Cadillac Detroit cares. I filed a complaint, asked to move up the ladder, and still haven't heard a word. I did read that UAW workers at GM just got a bonus, and the ESV is assembled in Mexico!! Makes sense to me. I will never own another."

Per Page:  5 | 10