2015 Cadillac Escalade Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $73,306 - $77,687.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 08/25/2016

6.0

Based on 10 Ratings for the 2015 - 2016 models.

5.9/10
    5.6/10
    5.8/10
    5.6/10
    6.3/10
Per Page:  5 | 10

HORRIBLE RIDE!!

By on Thursday, June 30, 2016

Pros: "SLICK DESIGN(THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO BE LIKED)"

Cons: "HORRIBLE BUMPY RIDE!!"

"I CURRENTLY OWN A 2016 ESCALADE ESV-PREMIUM PACKAGE AND BEFORE THAT I USED TO OWN 2009 ESCALADE AND BEFORE THAT I OWNED 2006 GMC DENALI(I BOUGHT THEM ALL BRAND NEW FROM THE DEALER). 2016 ESCALADE HAS THE WORST RIDE COMPARE TO MY LAST TWO TRUCKS.HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SUSPENSION SYSTEM!!VERY BUMPY RIDE.I FEEL EVERY SINGLE BUMP IN MY STOMACH WHILE DRIVING. AROUND 13K MILES I HAD THE DEALER REPLACE THE FRONT SHOCKS. THEY SAID THE ORIGINAL SHOCKS WERE DEFECTIVE BUT WITH THE NEW SHOCKS I REALLY DONT FEEL ANY DIFFERENCE. OH!ONE OTHER THING;BEFORE THE TRUCK HIT 5K MILES I HAD TO TAKE THE VEHICLE BACK TO THE DEALER TWICE BECAUSE OF THE 4WD SOFTWARE MULFUNCTION AND THEY HAD TO REPLACE THE BATTERY ALSO CAUSE IT WAS NOT GOOD ANYMORE!! ITS BEEN A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT FOR A $95K VEHICLE.I WOULD NEVER TOUGHT THAT I WOULD HATE "CADILLAC" BRAND !!"

transmission is rough

By on Sunday, August 14, 2016

Pros: "Seats are nice"

Cons: "Transmission at low speeds is rough and awkward"

"The transmission works poorly until 3rd gear. For around town driving transmission is awkward and uncomfortable. Dealer has worked on the transmission 3 times (replaced the whole transmission) with only minimal improvement. Too much cheap plastic trim for the price. I could deal with the other issues but the transmission ruins it since we mainly use it around town."

Garbage

By on Thursday, July 28, 2016

Pros: "none"

Cons: "really?"

"After 12 years of owning a German SUV's. I decide it was time to try American again. What a freaking mistake. The AC doesn't work properly, the transmission had a problem, the radio goes in and out. When a car company cannot even get the radio right! NEVER AGAIN."

Excellent vehicle, best ever!

By on Thursday, July 30, 2015

Pros: "Ride and overall drivability!"

Cons: "Super unleaded and gas mileage."

"Over the years I've had Yukon Denalis and Chevy Tahoe all loaded and all went over 150K miles before I got another. This Escalade is basically a Yukon Daneli loaded with all the goodies and more! The ride is perfect and quiet all the time! I have 3500 miles on it and we love it, the seats are great for long trips or short runs to the nearby grocery store. Our grandson love the video system, it's perfect for hauling a truck load of kids. My wife and I took it up to San Fransisco (a six hour drive from our home in SoCal) and than into the Napa Valley area, a perfect trip. All wen to plan and the truck rides beautifully at higheay speeds! We love the seats, better than the 2012 BMW 750Li we traded in for this new truck! And yes, we will recommend it to anyone looking for a full size SUV with all the goodies!"

The Best Luxury SUV

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pros: "Very conformable, fun to drive, great price."

Cons: "no cons"

"The 2015 Cadillac Escalade is absolutely amazing. It has a bold new look and the interior is like never before. It has the best audio system out there, powered by Bose and its active noise cancelation / audio pilot removes all noise from outside of the cabin. The highest model, the Platinum, has the most features such as diver and passenger massaging seats, a cool box, wireless charging, automatic front and rear braking, nappa leather and a pre-collision warning system. The Platinum also includes platinum illuminated door sills, platinum badging, a more aggressive and sharp looking grill and intellibeam headlamps. The platinum also includes 3 DVD players (blue ray) with amazing picture quality. If the Platinum is not available to you, don't worry, the premium, luxury and standard models also include great features such as navigation(p,l,s), sunroof(p,l,s), heated rear bucket seats(p,l,s), front heated/cooled seats(p,l,s) and lane change alert & lane departure warning(p,l). p=premium, l=luxury, s=standard. The 2015 Escalade also has best in class front (45 in.) and second (40 in.) row legroom. The Escalade's third row legroom is actually pretty comfortable for adults/children under the height of 6 foot (as in most SUV's). The third row has around 29 inches of legroom (only 3 less inches than the 2015 Lincoln navigator) and is still very comfortable. If you are looking for a full-size luxury SUV, the 2015 Cadillac Escalade is the way to go."

Per Page:  5 | 10