2010 Cadillac Escalade

8.4

Based on 172 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Great suv

By on Sunday, July 15, 2012

"Good"

Awesome style and power

By on Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"Great drivetrain, styling and interior. Airleaks and no Bluetooth are my biggest complaints"

Comfortable and Powerful Ride!!!!

By on Monday, March 18, 2013

Pros: "I really enjoy driving my truck."

Cons: "Be prepared to have plenty of gas money."

Still at the dealership

"Nice"

Still at the dealership

Beautiful

By on Sunday, June 17, 2007

"Nothing measures up to this suv. Its a real head turner. Luxerious, powerful, fast, and safe. I love it ! Its my first Cadi at the age of 18 and it surely wont be my last."

The best on the road

By on Thursday, January 28, 2010

"When I see the Caddy commercial that says the car will turn you on -- that is so true! I am thrilled everytime I get into the driver's seat. Went from Chevy Vega, to Toyota, to Subaru, to Jeep and now the Cadillac Escalade. Best car I have ever owned! Handles like a dream......."

Paying for the name

By on Saturday, February 6, 2010

"I love the stigma that comes with driving an Escalade and I'm not afraid of saying it! Let's be honest, you are paying extra money just for the name cause you can get similar vehicles for less money but what fun would that be?"

A Little Overrated

By on Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"We've had some major trouble with our 2007 Escalade. Granted, it was all fixed by the dealership, but we've had two of the exterior handles break off. I'm not sure why they used cheap plastic for a part that is used frequently. If you have kids, just plan on paying $150 to have the door handles replaced every couple of years. We've had some of the interior come up and the console panels come apart from their seal. I would have expected more for a $65,000 vehicle. I'm a little disappointed with the purchase...and wouldn't do that ever again. The price tag far outweighs this vehicle."

What a ride!

By on Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"Don't know what other people are saying here... This cars quality is superb...With 400 horsepower it pulls my 21 foot boat like it wasn't there. Best ride on the planet no problems"

Great vehicle

By on Saturday, October 18, 2008

"A beautiful vehicle, full of luxury. My battery went dead, Onstar notified, Cadillac superhero arrived on the scene in 10 minutes and replaced my battery in 2 minutes. Priceless."

Love its bold look and the way it drives.

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

"For a big vehicle it has great acceleration. The interior is well done and very comfortable. A negative is the 22" wheel thou looking good are poor in quality. Overall the best vehicle I have ever owned."

great car

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pros: "good looking car"

Cons: "third seat does not fold flat"

"I am going to buy another one."

Smooth quiet ride

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pros: "Best styling for vehicle class"

Cons: "Buttons are prone to unwelcomed changes"

"Very nice exterior look and the ride is smooth and handles well. The interior looks nice but the dash board buttons are easily changed without the owner noticing the change. The compartment buttons are also too easy to open. Although the radio has a nice touch screen, it does not allow direct access tuning. Overall the vehicle is a good choice with the strongest emphasis on exterior looks."

Best Full-Size Luxury SUV

By on Saturday, November 13, 2010

""Remarkably Aerodynamic." - Kelley Blue Book's Review of the Cadillac Escalade. It is true. I recommend this to all businessmen/women, but the problem is, is the price."

Numerous minor problems

By on Thursday, October 28, 2010

"The negatives are: 1. front seat passenger leg room lacking 2. door handles have fallen off repeatedly 3. door locks have failed repeatedly 4. front tires have worn on inside edge needing replacement several times The positives are: 1. reasonable gas mileage for this type of vehicle 2. plenty of power towing & good acceleration 3. nice style 4. reasonably smooth ride Really wouldn't recommend to anyone."

By on Saturday, December 15, 2007

By on Thursday, November 22, 2007

By on Sunday, October 28, 2007

"Long had Chevy Blazers and had long wanted to step up in style & comfort. Couldn't be happier."

Awesome truck.

By on Thursday, September 6, 2007

"What could be better? Nothing. Love this truck! Only thing I wish it had is bluetooth for my phone."

By on Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Think twice

By on Friday, January 4, 2008

"Cadillac...the master of gadgetry. They should make every GM executive drive a Lexus or even a Toyota. Buy a truck with a sticker of 66k and they don't even have a dedicated place to put your sun glasses. Good luck programing the Home Link if you have a Wayne Dalton garage door. Get the DVD option and you have no place to store the head phones. With all the seats in, you can't put a set of golf clubs in the back. Do the people who design these actually have the opportunity to drive one for a month or so? A lot of plastic cheezy parts. On the other hand, it goes really fast and gets 12 MPG. The ride is great, and if you turn up the XM Satellite Radio, you won't hear the seats in the back rattle in the upright position. It comes with every bell and whistle you could imagine, heated washer fluid, heated steering wheel, all nice but not a very practical vehicle for that much money."

Caddy who?

By on Monday, January 14, 2008

"Okay, I LOVE GM, especially Cadillac. But 2007 Escalade was a bad year to buy, and that is quoting the service guy at my dealer. From LOUD wind noise in driver door, to transmission/shifting issues, to broken lighters, to squealing brakes, to battery failure in six months, the list goes on and on. I bought in Dec 2006 and it was in the shop 12 times in 12 months. They say don't buy a new model in its first year. I should have listened. If it worked correctly, it would be the best SUV of 2007. I test drove them ALL. Almost bought a Lexus but I had to go American made. I was let down. I'm sure Caddy has fixed the problems in 2008....I wish I had waited."

Best over all luxury SUV - Look and comfort!

By on Monday, April 2, 2012

Pros: "very comfortable drive/ride, w/ good exceleration"

Cons: "some cheep design features (plastic door handles)"

"This is my 3rd Escalade. I love the look and drive... not to mention the compliments that I get. My 1st was a white 2002 lease in 2001 that was a big mistake, ONLY because I ran the miles up and had to pay for them. This started my addiction at! My 2nd, a used black 2002 in 2004 with much lower mileage than my 1st ended with... this car I had to replace the transmission at 80k, but NO other issues. I traded the 2nd in at 120k miles for my 3rd, a taupe 2007 in 2009 w/ 18k miles. Today my 07 has just over 100k and I've had no mechanical issues. I do feel though that the quality of the cosmetics of the truck have declined over the years. Examples of my 2007: The interior door handles are peeling because they have a plastic coating. The dash buttons paints are rubbing off (temperature control, etc..) 1 outside door handle has pulled away from the door on 1 side, but it still works. My mechanic says that this is a commonly replaced part on Escalades. The center hub cap comes offs and/or is too easily removed causing them to be stolen.. but it's because they fall off and need to be replaced often making them a quick resale at $50 plus. - All that said, I've loved my Escalades. I have kids/teens who play travel sports. We load up and travel very comfortably almost every weekend (thus the high mileage) . The ride is very smooth unlike most "trucks".. it trumps the Range Rover, which I owned a 2005 in 2007 for less than 1 yr, because I preferred the luxury driving and get up and go feel of my 2002 Escalade. I driven and ridden as passenger of every "luxury" SUV on the market.. the Escalade rides and handles the BEST for it's size! The first 2 sat 8, but the 3rd is a 7 seater with the walk through. I think that the kids like the walk through better as it doesn't seem like your segregated and the 2nd row has the automatic fold button. - Though gas prices are a deterrent for driving a full size SUV, I don't find the Escalade to be a gas guzzler. If you can afford the truck and the gas, it's a no-brainer. - (30 something, Mom of 2)"

Don't judge a book by it's cover

By on Wednesday, December 26, 2007

"This is the most beautiful SUV on the market. Too bad the performance doesn't match the appearance. Also, it is unfortunate the manufacturer does not provide customer service equivalent to the $65,000 price tag on this vehicle. I've had this vehicle for 8 months and it has been in for repair at least 8 times. Car has an electrical issue and looses all power (including On Star capabilities) 5 times so far. Dealership and manufacturer could care less and have offered nothing other than to wash and detail the car. I've renamed the car my Cadillac "Lemon"ade."

I would buy another.

By on Sunday, May 18, 2008

"This is my first Caddy and I am very pleased. It is a stunner, and gathers a lot looks. It is dripping with chrome. Love the 22" rims. Lots of power and it's delivered very smoothly (love the sound of the V8). Synthetic oil changes are costly, but the oil does seem to last longer. Gas mileage is not bad for a rig this size (hemi equipped Jeep GC only gets 1 more mpg and its much smaller!!) I haven't had any service issues, and the car has only needed one new tire at 7000 miles due to road debris (tire cost $300 with mounting, and it had to be ordered. Took 5 days to come in!). Love the gauges, and the cabin is comfy. Leather is very supple and the cooled seats are fantastic and they cool very quickly. My only gripe has to do with the power windows; Express down is nice, but I still wonder why GM can't do express up? A quick tip, if you live in snowy areas and buy this car, wash it quickly after being out in the snow. Mag chloride and other chemicals the cities use to melt the ice, play havoc with all the chrome and quickly leads to oxidation. Clean that junk off quick."

At 71 I have owned dozens of automobiles and this

By on Monday, November 11, 2013

"is without a doubt the best,great ride,and confort,low maint. easy handeling,overall just a super vehicle."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade near Honolulu. See local deals