"Very nice exterior look and the ride is smooth and handles well. The interior looks nice but the dash board buttons are easily changed without the owner noticing the change. The compartment buttons are also too easy to open. Although the radio has a nice touch screen, it does not allow direct access tuning. Overall the vehicle is a good choice with the strongest emphasis on exterior looks."
"The negatives are:
1. front seat passenger leg room lacking
2. door handles have fallen off repeatedly
3. door locks have failed repeatedly
4. front tires have worn on inside edge needing replacement several times
The positives are:
1. reasonable gas mileage for this type of vehicle
2. plenty of power towing & good acceleration
3. nice style
4. reasonably smooth ride
Really wouldn't recommend to anyone."
"I love the stigma that comes with driving an Escalade and I'm not afraid of saying it! Let's be honest, you are paying extra money just for the name cause you can get similar vehicles for less money but what fun would that be?"