2010 Cadillac Escalade

8.4

Based on 170 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Not the best

By on Thursday, November 13, 2008

"I bought this car brand new one year ago. It's depreciated so much more than I thought it would. It's been in the shop more than I've been able to drive it. Everything has gone wrong, and now I'm selling it. It's a beautiful car, and has all the amenities you could ask for. Cadillac (GMC) has some problems that they still need to perfect with this SUV before they try to sell it."

By on Saturday, May 16, 2009

"What a dissapointment for $68000. I have owned several luxury vehicles and found this truck to be suprisingly chincy and problematic. Starting with the driver's side rear door handle that just fell off as my wife opened the door to put our daughter in her seat, to the recall on the window washer fluid heating coil, that might cause a fire, to the interior trim pieces breaking off from simply touching them, to the lack of power steering wheel adjustments, to the lack of auto window up and down controls, to the tire pressure monitoring system coming on EVERY day in the winter, to the horrible service at not one, or two but all of the Cadillac dealerships where we serviced this thing. DO NOT BUY ONE, save your money and buy a scooter, or a Lexus."

Great SUV

By on Monday, October 18, 2010

"I bought my 08 EXT and paid $62,000, I since have 50,000 miles on with the original tires. I've had the truck at the dealer twice since new for interior trim issues, and the second time for a recall and brake rotor resurfacing. All covered under warranty, and a beautiful CTS loner car for the day. Great hwy milage for a big truck, very stable at high speed. This is a great truck, but I wish I had bought a pre-owned low milage one instead. A bit too much money new."

Drives, not rides, like a sportscar!

By on Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"Have always had two door sporty vehicles in the past. Really didn't want to jump to a "truck" style. Definitely NOT a truck. Never once regretted the decision after I drove off the lot. Awesome ride. Ready for a new 2010!"

head turner

By on Friday, August 21, 2009

"I have not been happy with my 2007 Escalade. Way to much money for what you get. The Navigator has power fold down seats this doesn't - hard to get the seats out of this SUV. Comfort in the back is terrible on a trip. Milage is terrible but that is to be expected. It looks great but that is where it stops - the Navigator is a better suv for the money. I won't buy another."

Best of the American luxury

By on Monday, March 24, 2008

"This is great car, and I would rather push an Escalade that drive a Navigator, but I do think it lacks some of the features that some of the German cars (Mercedes, BMW) do like panoramic roofs or night vsion. However, the Escalade, along with its platform mates the Tahoe and Yukon, were among the first to offer 3 rows of seats and power liftgates. It is also the biggest and has the most horsepower than any other luxury SUV. The Escalade blows all others clear out of the water with its style as well. Even though the stupid cover on the 3rd row dome light will not stop rattling, I love it."

service

By on Sunday, November 18, 2007

"power steering make noise. i took it to a service and the tech said "that is why it has radio" very seriously. engine makes terrible sqeaking noise. after 3 times of service, still the same. it only looks good."

Best Car Ever Made

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pros: "Amazing best quality everything."

Cons: "Price and bad gas mileage."

"I have owned 5 Cadillac Escalades. My most recent 2007 perfect condition silver beauty was in a car accident last night. A car turned in front of me as i was driving. My Cadillac smushed their car. My airbag deployed. I walked away with not one scratch. Three out of four people went to the hospital on stretchers from the other car. My car saved my life. I will only own a Cadillac Escalade until the day I die unless I can't afford it or they stop making them."

Several Issues

By on Monday, December 02, 2013

Pros: "looks great"

Cons: "poor performance"

"This is my 3rd Escalade ESV. I had minor issues with my last (2009) so felt comfortable buying a new 2013. Two days after I bought the car, I drove to FL. I had driven approx 100 miles and I had to stop and stretch due to a slight "tremor" that I could feel in the steering wheel and the seats. I had never had this problem in my other 2 Escalades. The dealer has replaced the tires 4 times in 7 months yet the problem continues. The shop manager told me that it "drives as designed". It is so uncomfortable on trips longer than 50 miles. I also have had numerous problems with the navigation system. Was told it "operates as designed, and could not duplicate the issue" until a couple of weeks ago when it completely went blank. Now they have figured the SD card is bad and can't get a replacement for 6 weeks. Im a very disappointed owner."

Big Cadillac fan

By on Friday, February 20, 2015

Pros: "Awesome drive, and beautiful vehicle"

Cons: "Don't keep value"

"II love Cadillac and their service is amazing. I feel so happy when I go into my local dealership knowing I'm completely taken care of. love my Escalade. It's my 3rd Cadillac and my 2nd Escalade. I've been very satisfied with all of my Cadillac vehicles except that they unfortunately don't keep their value. This is a huge issue for me and honestly may keep me from investing in another Cadillac. As much as I love the vehicle I'm leaning more towards the Lexus luxury SUV that keeps it's value much better long term."

By far, the best vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Monday, October 07, 2013

Pros: "Absolute pleasure to drive, every single time."

Cons: "No matter the road or weather condition."

"The versatility of the EXT bed being able to open into the cab was the biggest selling point for me. I have used this feature numerous times and I am very disappointed that Cadillac has decided not to continue building the EXT product."

Awesome SUV too bad is not fuel efficient...

By on Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "not fuel efficient"

"Is made for upper income families that don't need to consider a fuel budget...."

By on Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"Overall outstanding. Never thought I would be getting over 23 MPG in town and on the road. The powertrain between the electric and the gas engine is seamless. Just a thing of Beauty."

owner

By on Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"doors squick when open, the doors shake when you go thru a pot hole, slow response from engine when accelarated, radio tunner on stering wheel fails to go to next song frequently."

I'm an Escalade guy (Not a Cadillac guy)

By on Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Pros: "Powerful, Stylish, Tons of Torque, Sophisticated"

Cons: "No spare tire, rigged exhaust."

Exchanged the stock 22's for 24's

"I always keep an SUV in the driveway to pull our family ski boat. Traditionally, I've been a Navigator person because of the value and overall cost. Cadillac cut me a great deal on a Platinum loaded and it's been a real gem. My wife owns a Range Rover HSE and we attempted to pull the boat a few times with it. That was not a good idea! It was too much of a chore for it. The HP and torque is perfect and the seats are comfortable. Granted we use premium fuel and get about 17 MPG on the highway but, that's with the boat behind us. It does have the 4 cylinder disable option so, I'm sure we would get much better mileage if we weren't pulling anything and driving 65 MPH. On the negative side. There isn't a SPARE TIRE! Because of GM (and their infinite wisdom to incorporate a dual exhaust. They removed the spare and rigged the exhaust to accommodate the two tips. In summary. I believe Cadillac makes substandard cars (I owned a poor quality (CTS-V) but, they make a great SUV."

Exchanged the stock 22's for 24's

Reliable and handles good in snow

By on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Gas hog , not a lot of room for passengers"

"I am a little disapointed in suspension it handles more like a pickup truck. I thought it would be more smooth to drive like a cadillac car. I do like my Escalade but will probably not own another one. Gas MPH is not good. Interior is very nice I love all the plush features for the driver. Passenger room is a bit cramped , especially the 3rd row seating."

3 years of great fun

By on Friday, October 30, 2009

"I have loved this car for 3 years and the dealer service has been supurb. Nothing I do not like about it except that you can not play the radio or CD player longer than about an hour before the battery goes dead. Happened to me twice and they say there are so many computers monitoring things when you are in accessory mode you need to start it for awhile every half hour."

Very Average Quality

By on Monday, April 23, 2007

"I received the 1st one in town. Quality has been poor and the vehicle has been back to the dealer at least 8 times. Minor stuff but still annoying. Can't recommend to a friend."

love it better than my Land Cruiser

By on Monday, August 04, 2014

Pros: "wonerful car"

Cons: "non"

"what more can I say, I like this car so much I am going to purchase a 2015"

Very comfortable to drive on road trips

By on Sunday, October 05, 2014

"Easy transition to multiple uses, no need for a 2nd car; good for towing, carrying loads, cleans up nice for formal occasions"

WORTH ALL THE HYPE

By on Sunday, April 19, 2015

"ESCALADES HAVE NO COMPARISON. ELEGANT, ATHLETIC, SHARP AND NIMBLE. AVERAGING 23 MPG WITH AWD/HYBRID..."

just ok

By on Wednesday, November 04, 2009

"This is without a doubt the best looking SUV on the road! BUT WHERE IS THE QUALITY???? Escalades are WAY over priced for the quality that is put into them. I have one with the black interior.. the leather on the doors has now faded and looks blue. The whole interior of them is all plastic. Power liftgate is a joke.. it goes off track everytime and has scratched the paint off the rear bumper. Our automatic headlights stay on all day. Like I said.. VERY good looking car... but why pay that much when you can go buy a lexus and have 100% quality, service, and class!"

Great car

By on Saturday, September 20, 2014

Pros: "Great looks, cheap to fix , comfortable"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"I have had this 07 Escalade for almost a year and love it. Cheap to fix if something go wrong and lots of parts available pretty cheap. Super comfortable and good looking inside and out."

Great vehicle.

By on Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Pros: "Very safe"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"Can't wait until spring when the 2015's come out. Had a 2010 with AWD, got 16 mpg on average. The 2013 has RWD I get only 12.5 mpg on average. The 2013 has a better GPS system. Great ride as long as you don't use 22 inch tires."

Ended up buying the Navigator

By on Saturday, November 03, 2012

I don't own this car

Pros: "Stylish"

Cons: "Loud, poor visibility, 3rdrow seats don't flatten"

"I test drove the Porsche Cayenne S and GTS, Range Rover, Q7, Escalade, Yukon Denali, and Expedition. I chose the Navigator. Spouse and i thought we would just try the Escalade since reviews say it beats the Navigator and because it looks stylish and has 400 hp. But its visibility was worse than Lincoln, 3rd row seats did not go flat plus did not have button that you could just push like the Navigator and Expeditions had. Also did not have better acceleration at high speeds and worse visibility made passing more cumbersome. Plus engine was louder by far. THX stereo system in Navigator was much betterr sound. And Navigator had smoother ride on the bumps and cracks. I am used to Lexus and have driven SC 430s for the past several yrs. Before that i drove a little G35, and before that i had a couple Integras and a Prelude. Also had a 2007 MDX. The Navigator was the best SUV, hands down and we can tow 9,000 lbs. Still kept my cute SC 430 though"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade near Honolulu. See local deals