• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2010 Cadillac Escalade

8.4

Based on 167 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

I'm an Escalade guy (Not a Cadillac guy)

By on Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Pros: "Powerful, Stylish, Tons of Torque, Sophisticated"

Cons: "No spare tire, rigged exhaust."

Exchanged the stock 22's for 24's

"I always keep an SUV in the driveway to pull our family ski boat. Traditionally, I've been a Navigator person because of the value and overall cost. Cadillac cut me a great deal on a Platinum loaded and it's been a real gem. My wife owns a Range Rover HSE and we attempted to pull the boat a few times with it. That was not a good idea! It was too much of a chore for it. The HP and torque is perfect and the seats are comfortable. Granted we use premium fuel and get about 17 MPG on the highway but, that's with the boat behind us. It does have the 4 cylinder disable option so, I'm sure we would get much better mileage if we weren't pulling anything and driving 65 MPH. On the negative side. There isn't a SPARE TIRE! Because of GM (and their infinite wisdom to incorporate a dual exhaust. They removed the spare and rigged the exhaust to accommodate the two tips. In summary. I believe Cadillac makes substandard cars (I owned a poor quality (CTS-V) but, they make a great SUV."

Exchanged the stock 22's for 24's

Big Cadillac fan

By on Friday, February 20, 2015

Pros: "Awesome drive, and beautiful vehicle"

Cons: "Don't keep value"

"II love Cadillac and their service is amazing. I feel so happy when I go into my local dealership knowing I'm completely taken care of. love my Escalade. It's my 3rd Cadillac and my 2nd Escalade. I've been very satisfied with all of my Cadillac vehicles except that they unfortunately don't keep their value. This is a huge issue for me and honestly may keep me from investing in another Cadillac. As much as I love the vehicle I'm leaning more towards the Lexus luxury SUV that keeps it's value much better long term."

Best vehicle ever!

By on Sunday, February 15, 2015

Pros: "Smooth comfort, easy to handle, safe family car"

Cons: "Bad gas mileage and expensive to repair."

"The only downside to owning this car is the bad gas mileage and if it breaks down the price to get it fixed."

Not at all impressed with the quality for $85K car

By on Saturday, January 03, 2015

Pros: "very quiet and truly comfy ride"

Cons: "cosmetic issues were toooo many, back seats do not"

"The appliqué literally fell off the back side of the vehicle. The passenger door handle came very loose. The leather in the passenger row is worn with not much use at all, had to have been inferior quality. too many issues to mention. Never again will I buy American. Back to Lexus!!…Pretty SUV but not nearly worth my $85K… Cadillac emblem faded in less than a year of ownership (vehicle is not left in the sun for any extended period). They replaced it and It faded again just as quickly. HORRIBLE QUALITY in the cosmetic details. Back seats do no recline,really Cadillac??"

Great truck! 130k and still going strong!

By on Saturday, December 27, 2014

Pros: "Great deal used, looks great, super comfortable,"

Cons: "Gas mileage, 3rd row seats dont flatten"

"We love this truck. My wife prefers it to our 2007 Mercedes S550 and our 2007 Maserati QP. Its like driving a comfortable couch. Everything is easy. The 6.2 liter engine is silky smooth. Great for taking kids around. Just feels strong, hard to describe. Only downside is the gas mileage."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade near Honolulu. See local deals