• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2009 Cadillac Escalade

8.3

Based on 156 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

best vehicle

By on Friday, November 25, 2011

Pros: "great driving car"

Cons: "little pricey"

"one of the best car ever"

Excellent Quality, Reliability

By on Sunday, November 20, 2011

"No Complaints"

Awesome SUV too bad is not fuel efficient...

By on Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "not fuel efficient"

"Is made for upper income families that don't need to consider a fuel budget...."

seriously--best car ever!

By on Wednesday, November 02, 2011

"easier to drive, park, and look at than any other car or SUV I ever owned!"

Best Car Ever Made

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pros: "Amazing best quality everything."

Cons: "Price and bad gas mileage."

"I have owned 5 Cadillac Escalades. My most recent 2007 perfect condition silver beauty was in a car accident last night. A car turned in front of me as i was driving. My Cadillac smushed their car. My airbag deployed. I walked away with not one scratch. Three out of four people went to the hospital on stretchers from the other car. My car saved my life. I will only own a Cadillac Escalade until the day I die unless I can't afford it or they stop making them."

Best ride and drive car.

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

"Third Escalade I've owned other two both had approx. 100,000 miles when I sold them. Absolutely, no truble with any of them."

Beastttttttttt!!!!!

By on Saturday, September 24, 2011

"Cool seat package is outstanding the look of this truck is awsome this is the truck people wanna owe people talking stuff about mpg for this truck but who care live life life kings !!!!"

THIS IS THE TRUCK IT DON'T GET ANY BETTER.

By on Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "MPG but who cares."

"I have owned a 2002 Avalanche 2007 Escalade Ext and now 2009 escalade Ext. This is the TRUCK. I you want to spoil your self own one of these."

I love this vehicle

By on Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pros: "Exterior, Interior"

"The platinum edition is the only way to go for Escalade owner. I have an 09 platinum edition and absolutely love it. I got in a Tahoe and couldn't wait to get out. This is not an overpriced chevy, worth every penny."

$70,000 Chevy

By on Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pros: "overpriced"

Cons: "plastic interior"

"I traded in my 2008 mercedes gl for a 2011 escalade esv because the mercedes had LOTS of problems with it. The escalade is a stunning suv, but the quality of it is awful. The interior is the basically the same as a chevy suburban. I don't see why the escalade is $20000 more than the chevy. It has been reliable so far and it is comfortable to drive, but the inside has so much plastic in it. If cadillac put in real wood and less plastic, then the escalade would be the best suv on the road. I have since given this vehicle to my teenage son, who absolutely loves it. At least he will get some enjoyment out of it."

I expected better from cadillac

By on Friday, June 10, 2011

Pros: "Looks amazing on the outside"

Cons: "Poor quality and value, plastic interior, waste of money"

"I was shocked when my 73 year old mother told me that she wanted to buy the new Cadillac SUV after seeing the commercial for it on TV. At the time, she drove a 95' Cadillac DeVille. I warned her not to buy an Escalade because Cadillac doesn't produce quality cars anymore. Well, she bought a 2007 Escalade ESV anyway, and at 30,000 miles and four years later, the vehicle is literally falling apart. The chrome wheels are peeling, the tailgate has been replaced twice, the rear passenger side door handle completely came off when she went to open it, and there are so many rattling noises in the car. GM has been great and the local dealership has fixed nearly everything that has gone wrong with this car. However, for the amount of money that she paid for the car, these problems shouldn't be happening in the first place. The exterior of the car is gorgeous, which is why my mother was attracted to the car, but everything else is awful. The interior of the car is made of cheap plastic. Even the "wood" trim is plastic. I'm still amazed with the amount of cheap plastic in this $70,000 vehicle. Cadillac's are no longer built like they used to be. My mother, a lifelong Cadillac owner, has vowed to never buy a Cadillac ever again."

2009 Escalade UL

By on Tuesday, May 03, 2011

"Nice car, well built. I've had several Denali's and bought this for reasons I still don't udnersatnd. It's been a good reliable car, but perhaps a bit too flashy."

Poorly Made Vehicle

By on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"At first, this vehicle was stylish and had great prescence, that is why I bought the 2011 Escalade Platinum. At $83 grand, this vehicle has the same quality parts as a Chrysler. Center console is very flimsy and within month, it will start to rattle. 3rd row seats are uncomfortable, with no leg room, and they dont even fold flat (they couldnt even put a compartment below the third row which si found in every other SUV, leather began to show cracks within a year. Cheap panels dominate the interior. This car also lacks so much such as START/STOP engine button, power folding 3rd row, keyless entry, and no front blind spot assist. The engine makes a tapping noise and the cheap foam cover under the hood caught fire cause it has no side clamps. Glove box is small and the 2nd row seat assembly started to come apart and when you use the 2nd row power fold button, it amkes this cheap noise and takes about 6 seconds until anyone can actually enter the car. tailgate response is slow and makes a loud annoying noise every time it is activated. Driver and passenger door handles broke off. Engine performance is good, but steering and braking will feel sluggish sometimes. Shifter is poorly located and feels finnecky to use. Overall, there are no serious problems with this car except design and cosmetic defects, but if you do buy it, get an EXTENDED WARRANTY to cover all the future problems and repairs it Will need. Or get a BMW X5."

i enjoy driving the best

By on Saturday, April 23, 2011

"my truck is like new and don't mind keeping it @ all it's hard to replace a great vehicle of this value."

By on Friday, April 08, 2011

Great SUV

By on Sunday, February 13, 2011

"I've either owned many of the SUV's you would compare to this vehicle or have driven friends for enough time to get a good feel of the other SUV's . If you regularly maintain the Escalade and buy good tires when replacement is needed the ride remains smooth and comfortable. The complaints I have with this car are: 1. No bluetooth. 2. Because of the ventilated seats the leather is prone to very small tears between holes over time. Navigation is average, but with IPAD's, ONSTAR, etc. it's your fault if you get lost. 3. Some wind noise that I believe is caused by side view mirrors. If you want a smoother ride with no excitement buy a Lexus or the other usual suspects. However, if you want the overall balance of Styling, Performance (a little growl in the exhaust), and comfort the Sclade is a great SUV. From Soccer Mom's to Hip Hop Moguls, this car reaches many spectrums. Not sure you can say this more on any other SUV/Car offered in the US."

wow !

By on Sunday, February 13, 2011

"I see why they call it Escalade, it will make you feel like your on top of the world. It's like sitting your lazyboy driving down the highway. So comfortable, so stylish, hands down one of the nicest vehicles on the road! This is the best vehicle I have ever owned."

By on Friday, February 11, 2011

By on Monday, February 07, 2011

"I have a love hate relationship with my 2007 Escalade. I have owned many other luxury cars, besides my BMW 750LI nothing compares to the ride and comfort of my truck. It looks great, but that is about as far as it goes. I now have 38,000 miles on it and have had the breaks fixed twice, a wheel bearing that broke off, all the seals in the windows had to be replaced, the seat belts got stuck in a lock mode and had to be replaced, the tailgate is tapped up after being replaced twice, my rear defrost broke, random pieces just fall off, the buttons on the radio are wore off. I have no children and nobody rides in the truck besides me and my boyfriend. Luckily all of those things have been under warranty. For 60,000 I'd expect better. It does drive like a dream in the snow and rain. I expect some problems over time, but there is so many. I'd say as long as it's under warranty I'd buy another one."

Very Good

By on Monday, January 31, 2011

"Best looking large SUV on the market IMHO. Unfortunate that GM won't put the front row captains chairs in row 2 to enable greater legroom and seat adjustments. Cooling belongs here too! There are better Nav Systems on the market. Otherwise, a comfortable and bold looking luxury unit."

By on Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"Overall outstanding. Never thought I would be getting over 23 MPG in town and on the road. The powertrain between the electric and the gas engine is seamless. Just a thing of Beauty."

Best Full-Size Luxury SUV

By on Saturday, November 13, 2010

""Remarkably Aerodynamic." - Kelley Blue Book's Review of the Cadillac Escalade. It is true. I recommend this to all businessmen/women, but the problem is, is the price."

Not Very Well Put Together

By on Thursday, November 11, 2010

"I've had my Escalade for almost 4 years. At first it was great but after a year it started coming apart cosmetically. All 4 door handles have had to be replaced. The battery has died three times. The tow hook cover panel blew off. The entertainment system buttons are worn out. Etc., Etc., Etc. Although I love the look and it drives pretty well for a BIG VEHICLE, it's not the quality I had hoped for."

By on Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"GOOD SUV EASY TO DRIVE AND LOOKIN GOOD."

Numerous minor problems

By on Thursday, October 28, 2010

"The negatives are: 1. front seat passenger leg room lacking 2. door handles have fallen off repeatedly 3. door locks have failed repeatedly 4. front tires have worn on inside edge needing replacement several times The positives are: 1. reasonable gas mileage for this type of vehicle 2. plenty of power towing & good acceleration 3. nice style 4. reasonably smooth ride Really wouldn't recommend to anyone."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade near Honolulu. See local deals