• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2009 Cadillac Escalade

8.3

Based on 156 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

At 71 I have owned dozens of automobiles and this

By on Monday, November 11, 2013

"is without a doubt the best,great ride,and confort,low maint. easy handeling,overall just a super vehicle."

Luxury at its finest,always room for improvement

By on Friday, October 18, 2013

Pros: "You will Love what it does for You. ;)"

Cons: "The third row seat is a pain in the Rear End."

"Have been owning Foreign Cars forever. Have decided to be patriotic and support the American GOP and do what I can to help get GM back to the upper tier status. Bought my first American Made Car and went straight to the top. The 2013 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Platinum. Top of the line Vehicle with all the trim. Surprised that it did not come with the heated steering wheel though. Vehicle came with everything else. Hand Stitched French Leather trim all around the dash, Seats, doors and Olive wood panel accents...truly a work of art. Bose Stereo system with 10 Speakers is top quality and the even though hybrid, the engine give's a major punch upon request. Same hybrid technology used in buses for years. Complete Battery runs when 30MPH or below. Heated and Cooled seats in the front and heated in the back row. Why not cool the back row also? heated and cooled Cup Holder in the front seats. 4 Monitors to watch and 2 to play video games. Watch the DVD in the front when parked. HID lights are super bright with automatic brights when driving in the worst of darkest of areas. Blind Spot warning on the mirrors keeps you aware of your surroundings without having to completely turn your head. If you can afford the luxury, you will be completely spoiled in it. The best part of the Deal is the maintenance that Cadillac provides. Inspection Stickers, oil Changes, all filter changes, everything, I mean Every single maintenance issue is provided by Cadillac at no extra cost. Absolute worry free Pampered Perfection."

By far, the best vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Monday, October 07, 2013

Pros: "Absolute pleasure to drive, every single time."

Cons: "No matter the road or weather condition."

"The versatility of the EXT bed being able to open into the cab was the biggest selling point for me. I have used this feature numerous times and I am very disappointed that Cadillac has decided not to continue building the EXT product."

2012 cadilac escalade esv

By on Sunday, September 08, 2013

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "mpg"

"love it but its got to go im getting a 1014 model"

Sharpest looking full sized SUV ever made

By on Saturday, July 13, 2013

Pros: "Always a head turner"

Cons: "Re-sale/trade in value is too low."

"If you're looking for comfort, style safety, and reliability this is the car to own. I have put nearly 100,000 miles on this car and it as taken me through he'll and back. While Mercedes has he GL 550, which is not bad looking, this is still he sharpest looking full sized SUV ever made, as long as you get the package with the 22"rims."

It's a Cadillac...

By on Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pros: "Great drive..."

Cons: "No sun blocker at the sun roof opening."

"Now part of the Cadillac Family...this is a vehicle I will drive and keep...pass on to my son...it is a forever vehicle..."

Comfortable and Powerful Ride!!!!

By on Monday, March 18, 2013

Pros: "I really enjoy driving my truck."

Cons: "Be prepared to have plenty of gas money."

Still at the dealership

"Nice"

Still at the dealership

Unsurpassable

By on Sunday, February 03, 2013

Pros: "Excellent Quietness and Ride"

Cons: "Not enough Caddy options available ..."

"This is the Top of the Line... The seating is excellent as is the comfort for 5 people on Extended Trips... You will arrive at your destination almost as though you never took the Trip... 600 pluse miles a day is an absolute Joy... The bed has more uses than anything out there and only the Avalanche has a comparative pickup Bed.... Trailer pulling is unsurpassed as the 6.2 Liter 403 HP High Torque Engine effortlessly will pull any load up to its capacity rating... It is hard to believe GM will stop building this Super Great Vehicle so this will be the last one I will ever be able to purchase... I fully intend for this Caddy to be he last one I will ever buy and fully intend for it to last for the remainder of my Life Time... I owned the Cadllac 2009 XLR Before trading it in on this EXT and even though I throughly miss the fabulous EXR as the ultimate Roadster I needed a more versatile vehicle .... The EXT almost has all the amenities I would have preferred such as Vehicle Warning on the Outside Mirrors, Heads up Display on the Windshield, and Adaptive Radar Cruse Control... The front Seats on my 2005 DeVille were more confortable in the seating portion but the EXT front Seats are fully acceptable... Other than those unavailable options and being spoiled by the Deville Seats I am fully content with my 2012 EXT... One more thing; I have never heard a complaint from riders about the spacious and comfortable seating and no one can believe how Quiet the interior is even at extended speeds on all the various highway surfaces... This is one incredible Cadillac and what a Ride it is in typical Caddy Fashion..."

Awesome

By on Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Nothing"

"Never thought we would buy a caddy but I am glad we did. This SUV is definitely awesome, everything works like a dream and it handles like a sports car. Can flick it in and out of parking spaces and down the highway. Comfort for every passenger and diamond white with black definitely gets the looks with the huge chromed 22's. mileage avg 15 city and 19 hwy use premium every 2nd or 3rd fill and reg or plus otherwise."

Never thought I'd own a Cadillac

By on Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pros: "Well built, great service, cool features."

Cons: "MPG could be better but after all it is a 400HP V8"

"After years of owning nothing but BMW's and Range Rovers if anyone had told me that I would buy a Cadillac I would have laughed at them. Then a couple of years ago both my 550i and my RR were coming up for lease end so my wife and I would need new cars. We test drove the ML550 thought it was nice but too "car like", we test drove a new RR; same old same old and then my wife suggested we look at an Escalade at first I thought "No way" but we went and arranged for an extended test drive as we had done with the others. We were no more than 1/4 mi from the dealer when we looked at each other and said this is the one. We went back and bought it and a month later I went back and bought the CTS Coupe. I'm now on my second Escalade and all cars were/are flawless. They drive and feel as if they were carved from a single block of steel. I just can't say enough good things about these vehicles and the dealer has treated me like gold. I doubt that I will ever own another foreign car or a different domestic for that matter."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for