2007 Cadillac Escalade

8.4

Based on 229 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Love the exterior look of this vehicle

By on Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pros: "heated front/rear seats,navigation,large screen"

Cons: "no net for rear items/no storage area"

"This is my 2nd escalade. Love the look and comfort, prefer more storage space and a net to hold items in back area,does NOT have line in MP3 player and would prefer the line in MP3 player like the '08 and newer, Carpet had red stain that seems to be PAINTED over instead of the dealer replacing carpet when it was purchased. The new extended warranty is NOT complete as was our last extended warranty! Really like the large screen for touch stereo and navigation. The DVD screen is also larger with wireless headsets."

Good value, used...

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Styling, features, power"

Cons: "quality of leather, 2nd row violent folding!"

"I cant imagine paying $70k for my truck new (which was the sticker price) but used for only $25k i LOVE it. It looks great, drives great and loaded with goodies to keep you comfortable for a longggggggggggg journey. I really love the styling of this vehicle. Wish the leather on the seats had a bit more quality to them though. Also, the biggest issue i've had was how violent the 2nd row seats fold up (electronically) the force has bent the armrests, which now just flop around and have a cheap feel. I really like my 07 Escalade and would surely buy it again in a heartbeat. The 6.2 liter engine (400 hp, 6 speed tranny and perfect gear ratios never get old. I thought i'd be bored after trading in my 07 Corvette Z06 in for this, but after a year, im still loving it and feel as good as i can for trading for this. Another 100hp would be overkill, but would make this a hands-down keep-forever vehicle for me. If you're on the fence about an escalade vs tahoe/yukon. Just give one a try... You'll be sorry you didnt if you dont!"

Amazing car!!

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "Sexy looks, fast, luxury amenities abundant"

"This car is amazing. First of all, amazing power. It has a 400 horsepower 8 cylinder engine, you can tow anything and go surprisingly fast on the highway. The leather is beautiful, very high quality and is abundant throughout the car. You get the luxury features standard as on all Cadillacs. And the exterior to me is the best. It is stunning, chrome all over. You have to get the large chrome rims option, will make it look even better."

My 03 was much better. It was best I ever owned.

By on Wednesday, December 7, 2011

"Poor engine performance (lags). Leather and seating comfort poor. Cramped cabin with moon roof 6'5""

By on Thursday, April 29, 2010

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade near Honolulu. See local deals