2007 Cadillac Escalade

8.4

Based on 173 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Great vehicle

By on Sunday, January 13, 2008

"Definite luxury in a SUV. Rides great and has awesome power! The only down side is the price of gas these days"

Great SUV

By on Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"The 2007 Escalade is a very safe and nice ride. The gas milage is not very good and that makes it really hard to drive every day when gas price's are at +/- $3.25. The front A/C seats are awesome in the summer time. JB"

Excellent SUV

By on Thursday, July 12, 2007

"I've owned my SUV for 2 months with 6900 miles on it. I've been in the GM family for over 10 years with both models of the Yukon Denali. I upgraded to the escalade due to the head turning styling. Sitting back and thinking of all the things that I like and dislike about this vehicle has been hard. There is an abundant of likes including: Turning radius is amazing; better than my S55 Benz, Air Conditioned seats, Exterior and Interior styling, Electric fold down seats, Seats are comfortable than the previous model, electric lift gate, Horsepower, place your foot on the gas and get ready to take off. There is nothing that I dislike but things that I would change – Own look away from the Yukon and Tahoe, Manual transmission (steptronics) should be place on the back of the steering wheel in stead of the gear shift (very uncomfortable to use), Rear windows (3rd row) should ventilate, option – for mothers and dogs owners – 3rd row seats should fold into the floor electronically. The seats are heavy to remove, but comfortable for a 3rd row. One complaint from my husband, who is 6ft 5 and 310, the console should have been smaller for a large seat, and last but not least Gas MILEAGE!"

Never thought I'd own a Cadillac

By on Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pros: "Well built, great service, cool features."

Cons: "MPG could be better but after all it is a 400HP V8"

"After years of owning nothing but BMW's and Range Rovers if anyone had told me that I would buy a Cadillac I would have laughed at them. Then a couple of years ago both my 550i and my RR were coming up for lease end so my wife and I would need new cars. We test drove the ML550 thought it was nice but too "car like", we test drove a new RR; same old same old and then my wife suggested we look at an Escalade at first I thought "No way" but we went and arranged for an extended test drive as we had done with the others. We were no more than 1/4 mi from the dealer when we looked at each other and said this is the one. We went back and bought it and a month later I went back and bought the CTS Coupe. I'm now on my second Escalade and all cars were/are flawless. They drive and feel as if they were carved from a single block of steel. I just can't say enough good things about these vehicles and the dealer has treated me like gold. I doubt that I will ever own another foreign car or a different domestic for that matter."

Typical Bad GM Quality

By on Monday, February 15, 2010

"Bought brand new dec. 2007. Battery went dead a month later. 1 out of the 4 of the wheel hub covers was different. one spark plug went bad after 6 months. the back window pops open when you close the hatch and cadillac can't seem to fix it after several tries...and this is supposed to be GM's luxury brand and their flagship division. no wonder they went bankrupt. when one pays over $70,000, these things should not be happening."

Sharpest looking full sized SUV ever made

By on Saturday, July 13, 2013

Pros: "Always a head turner"

Cons: "Re-sale/trade in value is too low."

"If you're looking for comfort, style safety, and reliability this is the car to own. I have put nearly 100,000 miles on this car and it as taken me through he'll and back. While Mercedes has he GL 550, which is not bad looking, this is still he sharpest looking full sized SUV ever made, as long as you get the package with the 22"rims."

Awesome

By on Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Nothing"

"Never thought we would buy a caddy but I am glad we did. This SUV is definitely awesome, everything works like a dream and it handles like a sports car. Can flick it in and out of parking spaces and down the highway. Comfort for every passenger and diamond white with black definitely gets the looks with the huge chromed 22's. mileage avg 15 city and 19 hwy use premium every 2nd or 3rd fill and reg or plus otherwise."

The Most Acclaimed SUV in the World

By on Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pros: "Build Quality, fit"

Cons: "Non telescoping steering wheel, loud muffler"

"I love this SUV. After 25,000 trouble free miles, I can say without reservation, that the Escalade is worth the cost. I've owned many SUVs' throughout the years (MB G500, ML550, GL550, BMW X5, Audi Q7)from the European car makers, and I'm proud to say that GM's Escalade out classes them all. It even outshines a Japanese SUV that we've owned (Infinity Q56)."

I'm sorry I bought it

By on Friday, June 6, 2008

"I have to admit that I am naturally more of an economical shopper but broke down because this was a vehicle my husband really wanted to have. The immediate depreciation on this vehicle is UNBELIEVABLE. We've had it in the shop for repairs SEVERAL times over the past year. For the money, I would definately expect more."

Luxury at its finest,always room for improvement

By on Friday, October 18, 2013

Pros: "You will Love what it does for You. ;)"

Cons: "The third row seat is a pain in the Rear End."

"Have been owning Foreign Cars forever. Have decided to be patriotic and support the American GOP and do what I can to help get GM back to the upper tier status. Bought my first American Made Car and went straight to the top. The 2013 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Platinum. Top of the line Vehicle with all the trim. Surprised that it did not come with the heated steering wheel though. Vehicle came with everything else. Hand Stitched French Leather trim all around the dash, Seats, doors and Olive wood panel accents...truly a work of art. Bose Stereo system with 10 Speakers is top quality and the even though hybrid, the engine give's a major punch upon request. Same hybrid technology used in buses for years. Complete Battery runs when 30MPH or below. Heated and Cooled seats in the front and heated in the back row. Why not cool the back row also? heated and cooled Cup Holder in the front seats. 4 Monitors to watch and 2 to play video games. Watch the DVD in the front when parked. HID lights are super bright with automatic brights when driving in the worst of darkest of areas. Blind Spot warning on the mirrors keeps you aware of your surroundings without having to completely turn your head. If you can afford the luxury, you will be completely spoiled in it. The best part of the Deal is the maintenance that Cadillac provides. Inspection Stickers, oil Changes, all filter changes, everything, I mean Every single maintenance issue is provided by Cadillac at no extra cost. Absolute worry free Pampered Perfection."

I love this SUV

By on Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, space and luxury"

Cons: "Costs"

"I have had this for over 2 years and love it! I normally would have traded a vehicle in by now, but can't bare to part with it. It works great when we go on vacation with extra family members with the extra seating and plenty of cargo space. I must say that I love having all of the space. I can throw the kids bikes and whatever else in at a whim with ease. I can go to Sam's club with out ever worrying about space. I live in SC so the flex fuel option has been worth it."

Vehicle way overrated

By on Friday, March 14, 2008

"When you compare this vehicle other vehicles in this price range like Lexus, Mercedes,and Infinity, this truck is seriosly lacking. Me, being a car collector with names like Ferrari, Mercedes, Lamborgini, and Porsche just want to warn you before buying this vehicle. It looks very nice with all the chrome, shine, tvs, and bling. But their is no quality. I wouldn't be suprised if everyone's start falling apart weeks after they leave the dealership. I know mine is--and with only 3000 miles."

Tremendous comfort, easy handling, perfect height

By on Sunday, January 5, 2014

"This is the coolest, finest vehicle I have ever owned. Perfect for me personally. Perfect for my family and excellent for business outings. I loved this car for 7 years. I'm only now considering a trade-in or upgrade. It looks and feels like it would go another 125,000 miles"

It's a Cadillac...

By on Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pros: "Great drive..."

Cons: "No sun blocker at the sun roof opening."

"Now part of the Cadillac Family...this is a vehicle I will drive and keep...pass on to my son...it is a forever vehicle..."

Unsurpassable

By on Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pros: "Excellent Quietness and Ride"

Cons: "Not enough Caddy options available ..."

"This is the Top of the Line... The seating is excellent as is the comfort for 5 people on Extended Trips... You will arrive at your destination almost as though you never took the Trip... 600 pluse miles a day is an absolute Joy... The bed has more uses than anything out there and only the Avalanche has a comparative pickup Bed.... Trailer pulling is unsurpassed as the 6.2 Liter 403 HP High Torque Engine effortlessly will pull any load up to its capacity rating... It is hard to believe GM will stop building this Super Great Vehicle so this will be the last one I will ever be able to purchase... I fully intend for this Caddy to be he last one I will ever buy and fully intend for it to last for the remainder of my Life Time... I owned the Cadllac 2009 XLR Before trading it in on this EXT and even though I throughly miss the fabulous EXR as the ultimate Roadster I needed a more versatile vehicle .... The EXT almost has all the amenities I would have preferred such as Vehicle Warning on the Outside Mirrors, Heads up Display on the Windshield, and Adaptive Radar Cruse Control... The front Seats on my 2005 DeVille were more confortable in the seating portion but the EXT front Seats are fully acceptable... Other than those unavailable options and being spoiled by the Deville Seats I am fully content with my 2012 EXT... One more thing; I have never heard a complaint from riders about the spacious and comfortable seating and no one can believe how Quiet the interior is even at extended speeds on all the various highway surfaces... This is one incredible Cadillac and what a Ride it is in typical Caddy Fashion..."

Best ride and drive car.

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

"Third Escalade I've owned other two both had approx. 100,000 miles when I sold them. Absolutely, no truble with any of them."

Excellent SUV

By on Wednesday, December 19, 2007

"It is an excellent drive on the open road. This is my 10th SUV from Suburbans, Tahoes and GMC models, my first Cadillac SUV. the third seat and it's attachment to the floor is the worst design of all ten."

2007 Escalade is full of problems

By on Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"You decide. I have tape holding up the hitch cover, have never used, one day it popped down and won't stay closed since. Needed 3 brake jobs in under 50K miles, GM dealer claims it's the driver, I know from previous Cadillac experience, it is not. Oxygen sensors damage easy, GM says it's like driving down the road and a rock hitting the windshield...neither warranty item, even though it happened in less than 30K miles and wires were damaged and I have no idea where they are located to protect them from being damaged again, two recalls, 2nd one they want to disable the wiper heater and provide me $100, the finish is peeling off the rims, the liftgate malfunctioned and hitting people in the head, the hydraulic arms on the rear window fall off causing the window to slam shut, on top of the arm which protrudes from under the glass. The seat heater doesn't work consistently, usually on days when my back hurts the most. The '07 Escalade is the biggest $65,000 disappointment I've ever had."

escalade...perfect

By on Monday, September 7, 2009

"You really couldnt ask for more..the cadillac escalade is an awesome ride. It has virtually everything one could need. [depends on upgrades]. Mine has the works except for power running boards, which I didnt want anyway. I live in a snow area, and fixed running boards are much better. Mine is Blue chip, a fairly rare color, most being black, tri-coat white, or silver/gold. I've had numerous people comment on it. That w/22" wheels makes it stand out amoungst all other suv's. Yes, its expensive, new at $68k plus tax, but well worth it. You wont be disappointed owning one!"

Who knew I'd fall in love with a truck!

By on Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pros: "Gorgeous, safe, comfortable"

Cons: "would it be too much to ask for 50 mpg?!!!"

"Seriously, it is the absolute best! It took me 1 day to get used to it's size (I had an SRX prior to this) but since then, I must say I even park it with ease! People stop me in parking lots, tell me it looks like new (it's Gold Mist) and ask if I'm ready to sell it... I'm going to drive it into the ground and then plunk my pennies down for a new one!!!"

Great SUV

By on Sunday, February 13, 2011

"I've either owned many of the SUV's you would compare to this vehicle or have driven friends for enough time to get a good feel of the other SUV's . If you regularly maintain the Escalade and buy good tires when replacement is needed the ride remains smooth and comfortable. The complaints I have with this car are: 1. No bluetooth. 2. Because of the ventilated seats the leather is prone to very small tears between holes over time. Navigation is average, but with IPAD's, ONSTAR, etc. it's your fault if you get lost. 3. Some wind noise that I believe is caused by side view mirrors. If you want a smoother ride with no excitement buy a Lexus or the other usual suspects. However, if you want the overall balance of Styling, Performance (a little growl in the exhaust), and comfort the Sclade is a great SUV. From Soccer Mom's to Hip Hop Moguls, this car reaches many spectrums. Not sure you can say this more on any other SUV/Car offered in the US."

I would suggest for anyone to buy!

By on Friday, March 12, 2010

"The EXT model is what my dad bought and he has never had a problem with it. He put some custom 22 inch chrome wheels and hasn't had any issues with doing so. You get what you pay for here. No corners have been cut to save cost. They really did go all out on these powerful, confident and nearly perfect SUV's/Truck's."

Not the best

By on Thursday, November 13, 2008

"I bought this car brand new one year ago. It's depreciated so much more than I thought it would. It's been in the shop more than I've been able to drive it. Everything has gone wrong, and now I'm selling it. It's a beautiful car, and has all the amenities you could ask for. Cadillac (GMC) has some problems that they still need to perfect with this SUV before they try to sell it."

I'm an Escalade guy (Not a Cadillac guy)

By on Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Pros: "Powerful, Stylish, Tons of Torque, Sophisticated"

Cons: "No spare tire, rigged exhaust."

Exchanged the stock 22's for 24's

"I always keep an SUV in the driveway to pull our family ski boat. Traditionally, I've been a Navigator person because of the value and overall cost. Cadillac cut me a great deal on a Platinum loaded and it's been a real gem. My wife owns a Range Rover HSE and we attempted to pull the boat a few times with it. That was not a good idea! It was too much of a chore for it. The HP and torque is perfect and the seats are comfortable. Granted we use premium fuel and get about 17 MPG on the highway but, that's with the boat behind us. It does have the 4 cylinder disable option so, I'm sure we would get much better mileage if we weren't pulling anything and driving 65 MPH. On the negative side. There isn't a SPARE TIRE! Because of GM (and their infinite wisdom to incorporate a dual exhaust. They removed the spare and rigged the exhaust to accommodate the two tips. In summary. I believe Cadillac makes substandard cars (I owned a poor quality (CTS-V) but, they make a great SUV."

Exchanged the stock 22's for 24's

By on Saturday, May 16, 2009

"What a dissapointment for $68000. I have owned several luxury vehicles and found this truck to be suprisingly chincy and problematic. Starting with the driver's side rear door handle that just fell off as my wife opened the door to put our daughter in her seat, to the recall on the window washer fluid heating coil, that might cause a fire, to the interior trim pieces breaking off from simply touching them, to the lack of power steering wheel adjustments, to the lack of auto window up and down controls, to the tire pressure monitoring system coming on EVERY day in the winter, to the horrible service at not one, or two but all of the Cadillac dealerships where we serviced this thing. DO NOT BUY ONE, save your money and buy a scooter, or a Lexus."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade near Honolulu. See local deals