• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2007 Cadillac Escalade

8.4

Based on 168 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

2012 cadilac escalade esv

By on Sunday, September 08, 2013

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "mpg"

"love it but its got to go im getting a 1014 model"

Sharpest looking full sized SUV ever made

By on Saturday, July 13, 2013

Pros: "Always a head turner"

Cons: "Re-sale/trade in value is too low."

"If you're looking for comfort, style safety, and reliability this is the car to own. I have put nearly 100,000 miles on this car and it as taken me through he'll and back. While Mercedes has he GL 550, which is not bad looking, this is still he sharpest looking full sized SUV ever made, as long as you get the package with the 22"rims."

It's a Cadillac...

By on Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pros: "Great drive..."

Cons: "No sun blocker at the sun roof opening."

"Now part of the Cadillac Family...this is a vehicle I will drive and keep...pass on to my son...it is a forever vehicle..."

Comfortable and Powerful Ride!!!!

By on Monday, March 18, 2013

Pros: "I really enjoy driving my truck."

Cons: "Be prepared to have plenty of gas money."

Still at the dealership

"Nice"

Still at the dealership

Unsurpassable

By on Sunday, February 03, 2013

Pros: "Excellent Quietness and Ride"

Cons: "Not enough Caddy options available ..."

"This is the Top of the Line... The seating is excellent as is the comfort for 5 people on Extended Trips... You will arrive at your destination almost as though you never took the Trip... 600 pluse miles a day is an absolute Joy... The bed has more uses than anything out there and only the Avalanche has a comparative pickup Bed.... Trailer pulling is unsurpassed as the 6.2 Liter 403 HP High Torque Engine effortlessly will pull any load up to its capacity rating... It is hard to believe GM will stop building this Super Great Vehicle so this will be the last one I will ever be able to purchase... I fully intend for this Caddy to be he last one I will ever buy and fully intend for it to last for the remainder of my Life Time... I owned the Cadllac 2009 XLR Before trading it in on this EXT and even though I throughly miss the fabulous EXR as the ultimate Roadster I needed a more versatile vehicle .... The EXT almost has all the amenities I would have preferred such as Vehicle Warning on the Outside Mirrors, Heads up Display on the Windshield, and Adaptive Radar Cruse Control... The front Seats on my 2005 DeVille were more confortable in the seating portion but the EXT front Seats are fully acceptable... Other than those unavailable options and being spoiled by the Deville Seats I am fully content with my 2012 EXT... One more thing; I have never heard a complaint from riders about the spacious and comfortable seating and no one can believe how Quiet the interior is even at extended speeds on all the various highway surfaces... This is one incredible Cadillac and what a Ride it is in typical Caddy Fashion..."

Awesome

By on Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Nothing"

"Never thought we would buy a caddy but I am glad we did. This SUV is definitely awesome, everything works like a dream and it handles like a sports car. Can flick it in and out of parking spaces and down the highway. Comfort for every passenger and diamond white with black definitely gets the looks with the huge chromed 22's. mileage avg 15 city and 19 hwy use premium every 2nd or 3rd fill and reg or plus otherwise."

Never thought I'd own a Cadillac

By on Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pros: "Well built, great service, cool features."

Cons: "MPG could be better but after all it is a 400HP V8"

"After years of owning nothing but BMW's and Range Rovers if anyone had told me that I would buy a Cadillac I would have laughed at them. Then a couple of years ago both my 550i and my RR were coming up for lease end so my wife and I would need new cars. We test drove the ML550 thought it was nice but too "car like", we test drove a new RR; same old same old and then my wife suggested we look at an Escalade at first I thought "No way" but we went and arranged for an extended test drive as we had done with the others. We were no more than 1/4 mi from the dealer when we looked at each other and said this is the one. We went back and bought it and a month later I went back and bought the CTS Coupe. I'm now on my second Escalade and all cars were/are flawless. They drive and feel as if they were carved from a single block of steel. I just can't say enough good things about these vehicles and the dealer has treated me like gold. I doubt that I will ever own another foreign car or a different domestic for that matter."

Ended up buying the Navigator

By on Saturday, November 03, 2012

I don't own this car

Pros: "Stylish"

Cons: "Loud, poor visibility, 3rdrow seats don't flatten"

"I test drove the Porsche Cayenne S and GTS, Range Rover, Q7, Escalade, Yukon Denali, and Expedition. I chose the Navigator. Spouse and i thought we would just try the Escalade since reviews say it beats the Navigator and because it looks stylish and has 400 hp. But its visibility was worse than Lincoln, 3rd row seats did not go flat plus did not have button that you could just push like the Navigator and Expeditions had. Also did not have better acceleration at high speeds and worse visibility made passing more cumbersome. Plus engine was louder by far. THX stereo system in Navigator was much betterr sound. And Navigator had smoother ride on the bumps and cracks. I am used to Lexus and have driven SC 430s for the past several yrs. Before that i drove a little G35, and before that i had a couple Integras and a Prelude. Also had a 2007 MDX. The Navigator was the best SUV, hands down and we can tow 9,000 lbs. Still kept my cute SC 430 though"

Great Luxury for the Price

By on Monday, October 08, 2012

Pros: "Excellent Ride"

Cons: "Its got it all"

"Great ride for an SUV; AWD is the way to go in one of these. Interior is comfortable and quiet. Great for trips. Gas guzzler though."

I love this SUV, I have even named her!

By on Friday, September 28, 2012

Pros: "Fantastic looks, great space, wonderful to drive"

Cons: "Motor for running board had to be replaced already"

"My Escalade ESV, Platium is so beautiful that I tell her she is beautiful and lovingly call her "Big Bertha"! I feel so safe and feel like I am driving in such luxury. This vehicle is the most loved of any previous SUV's(Navigators and Expedition) I have ever owned! I love the heated and cooled cup holders, love the powerful A/C and expecially love all the extra room. I love the extra space in the back that holds all my groceries without having to move the back seats. I find her easy to park, only I try not to park her too close to others in fear of her getting a "ding" on her side. Did I say I love this SUV!? Great to drive on long trips too or just in town."

I love this SUV

By on Sunday, August 05, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, space and luxury"

Cons: "Costs"

"I have had this for over 2 years and love it! I normally would have traded a vehicle in by now, but can't bare to part with it. It works great when we go on vacation with extra family members with the extra seating and plenty of cargo space. I must say that I love having all of the space. I can throw the kids bikes and whatever else in at a whim with ease. I can go to Sam's club with out ever worrying about space. I live in SC so the flex fuel option has been worth it."

Great suv

By on Sunday, July 15, 2012

"Good"

Who knew I'd fall in love with a truck!

By on Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pros: "Gorgeous, safe, comfortable"

Cons: "would it be too much to ask for 50 mpg?!!!"

"Seriously, it is the absolute best! It took me 1 day to get used to it's size (I had an SRX prior to this) but since then, I must say I even park it with ease! People stop me in parking lots, tell me it looks like new (it's Gold Mist) and ask if I'm ready to sell it... I'm going to drive it into the ground and then plunk my pennies down for a new one!!!"

10!

By on Friday, June 15, 2012

I don't own this car

"excellent condition with 28" wheels, nice ride ... its my sisters though"

Greatest Truck/Pickup Period

By on Sunday, April 08, 2012

Pros: "great ride / comfort / head turner"

Cons: "no rear heat controls / no heated rear seats"

"ive owned the 2002 Avalanche 2007 ext 2009 ext and now a 2012 ext. not a good truck a great truck. my new tuck with the new 4/8 v8 mode gets better mpg than any of the others ive owned. almost 18mpg highway. but when you own a 70k plus truck mpg should not be an issue."

2008 Cadillac Escalade AWD

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pros: "Engine, Comfort, Luxury"

Cons: "Gas Mileage"

"Luxury, Performance and Comfort all in one. Luxury Package. Purely a dream to drive!"

Best over all luxury SUV - Look and comfort!

By on Monday, April 02, 2012

Pros: "very comfortable drive/ride, w/ good exceleration"

Cons: "some cheep design features (plastic door handles)"

"This is my 3rd Escalade. I love the look and drive... not to mention the compliments that I get. My 1st was a white 2002 lease in 2001 that was a big mistake, ONLY because I ran the miles up and had to pay for them. This started my addiction at! My 2nd, a used black 2002 in 2004 with much lower mileage than my 1st ended with... this car I had to replace the transmission at 80k, but NO other issues. I traded the 2nd in at 120k miles for my 3rd, a taupe 2007 in 2009 w/ 18k miles. Today my 07 has just over 100k and I've had no mechanical issues. I do feel though that the quality of the cosmetics of the truck have declined over the years. Examples of my 2007: The interior door handles are peeling because they have a plastic coating. The dash buttons paints are rubbing off (temperature control, etc..) 1 outside door handle has pulled away from the door on 1 side, but it still works. My mechanic says that this is a commonly replaced part on Escalades. The center hub cap comes offs and/or is too easily removed causing them to be stolen.. but it's because they fall off and need to be replaced often making them a quick resale at $50 plus. - All that said, I've loved my Escalades. I have kids/teens who play travel sports. We load up and travel very comfortably almost every weekend (thus the high mileage) . The ride is very smooth unlike most "trucks".. it trumps the Range Rover, which I owned a 2005 in 2007 for less than 1 yr, because I preferred the luxury driving and get up and go feel of my 2002 Escalade. I driven and ridden as passenger of every "luxury" SUV on the market.. the Escalade rides and handles the BEST for it's size! The first 2 sat 8, but the 3rd is a 7 seater with the walk through. I think that the kids like the walk through better as it doesn't seem like your segregated and the 2nd row has the automatic fold button. - Though gas prices are a deterrent for driving a full size SUV, I don't find the Escalade to be a gas guzzler. If you can afford the truck and the gas, it's a no-brainer. - (30 something, Mom of 2)"

Reliable and handles good in snow

By on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Gas hog , not a lot of room for passengers"

"I am a little disapointed in suspension it handles more like a pickup truck. I thought it would be more smooth to drive like a cadillac car. I do like my Escalade but will probably not own another one. Gas MPH is not good. Interior is very nice I love all the plush features for the driver. Passenger room is a bit cramped , especially the 3rd row seating."

Love its bold look and the way it drives.

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

"For a big vehicle it has great acceleration. The interior is well done and very comfortable. A negative is the 22" wheel thou looking good are poor in quality. Overall the best vehicle I have ever owned."

great car

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pros: "good looking car"

Cons: "third seat does not fold flat"

"I am going to buy another one."

i love this luxury the performance is fantastic

By on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"it turns heads even now it is prestigeous and would not sell it for less than 35k"

Best Suv I have owned.

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "Got a steal on a preowned"

Cons: "6disc changer and dvd system all in one unit"

Prissy Caddy

"Suv's in the past includes (Lexus RX, Infiniti QX56, Lincoln Aviator, Isuzu) Caddy looks and drives the best hands down. She is surely a keeper. I bought preowned, she still looks and smells new. Gas mileage surprisingly good for it's size and power. The only negative 6disc changer and dvd system in one unit.(maybe it's just me who have not taken the time to figure out if both can play at the same time)?"

Prissy Caddy

Love My Car (Truck)

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Pros: "Beautiful Vehicle and very dependable"

"I absolutely love this vehicle. Sad to see the new design for 2013. Unless it looks different when it hits the ground in September, will probably look at other vehicles."

Love the exterior look of this vehicle

By on Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pros: "heated front/rear seats,navigation,large screen"

Cons: "no net for rear items/no storage area"

"This is my 2nd escalade. Love the look and comfort, prefer more storage space and a net to hold items in back area,does NOT have line in MP3 player and would prefer the line in MP3 player like the '08 and newer, Carpet had red stain that seems to be PAINTED over instead of the dealer replacing carpet when it was purchased. The new extended warranty is NOT complete as was our last extended warranty! Really like the large screen for touch stereo and navigation. The DVD screen is also larger with wireless headsets."

Smooth quiet ride

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pros: "Best styling for vehicle class"

Cons: "Buttons are prone to unwelcomed changes"

"Very nice exterior look and the ride is smooth and handles well. The interior looks nice but the dash board buttons are easily changed without the owner noticing the change. The compartment buttons are also too easy to open. Although the radio has a nice touch screen, it does not allow direct access tuning. Overall the vehicle is a good choice with the strongest emphasis on exterior looks."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade near Honolulu. See local deals