2002 Cadillac Escalade

Based on 191 Ratings for the 2002 - 2009 models.

well built SUV

By on Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pros: "solid build, roomy, strong engine"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"The engine has been very solid. It still pulls like a buffalo after all the miles. I would recommend this vehicle for anyone interested in a used full size SUV. When it was time for a new car, I bought an escalade again."

Luxury SUV

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"I bought this 06 Escalade used with <10,000 miles. It's the first luxury American car I've owned and the first suv. Once I got over the fact that I didn't buy it for it's superb gas mileage I realized that Cadillac knows how to build a luxury suv. I've owned it only 2 yrs, but haven't had a problem. It has a dvd entertainment system which the kids love on trips. For those trips it also has navigation which I'm convinced now that every car should have. The only fault I've found is in the third row seat. It sits low to the ground and isn't comfortable for anybody over 5' 5". Most suv's are like that with the exception of the ESV model or Suburban type suv. When you utilize the third row for seating you have no room for luggage. Aside from that it's very well equipped and rides nicely for a large suv."

great suv. love it.

By on Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pros: "holds value, plenty of space and luxury,"

Cons: "gas"

"this suv is awesome, it has a ton of space and luxury, the kids love it, its great for the family and its just an awesome suv! i love it"

I LOVE this SUV

By on Friday, October 19, 2012

Pros: "safe, great towing capacity and pwr, lots of room"

Cons: "cost of gas right now"

"Have had this suv for 6 years, no major breakdowns.Very reliable and safe. The suspension system is terrific, best of all suv's I've owned (yukon,explorers). It is a great vehicle for towing, no loss of power. great power when you pass on highway.Very luxurious. I love all the room in it. The 3rd row seat has good leg space. It is completely or partially removable for additional trunk space. Also, lots of leg room in second row seat. It folds down completely or partially. This vehicle is great for large family and vacations."

Love this vehicle.

By on Friday, November 9, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable and lots of room. handles great"

Cons: "Not best mpg."

"I have had very few repairs. It has a dvd and vhs two screens, and watch to different movies or the same on the screens. Great for traveling with my grandchildren. It has meet all my need for hauling and still comfortable and handling. Not sure I want to change, but looking to up grade to newer model. I Love this vehicle."

Best SUV I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pros: "Comfort and Convenience Hauls 7 Adults, Tows 7500"

Cons: "15.2 MPG but Worth every Penny!"

"2 repairs in 6 years and 100 K miles! Loved it so Much we just purchased an 08 with low miles."

My Baby!!

By on Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pros: "Very spacious to do other activities"

"This vehicle has been the best thing I ever drove. Both performance and comfort wise. I nick named her Candice, I know that's a little weird but I love her and I maintain her very well. The only problem I ever had was about a month ago her EVAP system malfunctioned and had to get it replaced, but a very easy fix though. Performance is really great, I have some aftermarket performance parts on her and she wins races all the time, with style and comfort haha. I plan on never selling her, my parents wanted to trade her in and get me a 2012 Cadillac Escalade. Guess what I did..... I told them I couldn't do it. Some people would say I'm stupid or crazy, but honestly I really couldn't get rid of her. She has been there for me all through high school and now college. I'm only 18 and plan on keeping her for a long time. "

Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"The Escalade is great quality, performance, style, and very comfortable especially on long trip. My Escalade get around 20 miles per gallon on highway would get more if driving 65 miles per hour. Would purchase again. Very pleased."

I love my car!

By on Friday, December 16, 2011

Pros: "Gorgeous, comfortable, classy, great hwy gas miles"

Cons: "Gas guzzler in the city..."

"Take care of it and it will take care of you. I have owned this car for 5 years and it has never let me down. It is gorgeous and very comfortable. It get great highway miles and you cannot beat the storage space. Third row is removable and 2nd row seats fold down. Would do it all over again."

still on the fence

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"Wanted an escalade for years..finally got a 2003 with 60k miles. I own it less then 2 months. I have an ext. warranty, thank god. The first two weeks I had the front diff rebuilt, the engine oil cooler lines were leaking and replaced, and the rear diff was leaking and the seals were replaced. Within the past two weeks, a relay was replaced which worked the rear heated seats and the homelink, the rear air relay was replaced, the mirror on the passenger side needed to be replaced as the defroster was burnt out, the passenger window control was replaced, and now the driver side power lock control needs to be replaced. This weekend, while away for Thanksgiving, the escalade would not start, and now seems to be having issues with the pass key or theft deterant systm. Hope this gets better. No the tranny seems to be shifting alittle hard."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade near Honolulu. See local deals