• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2012 Cadillac Escalade EXT

8.4

Based on 161 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Best of all it's a cadillac

By on Thursday, March 27, 2008

"I bought my 2007 cadillac escalade in oct 2006 and I have had joy joy joy!! I owned a 2002 Envoy SLT, 2003 Yukon Denali and now the 2007 Escalade. I love the heated seats, cooled seats, heated steering wheel, power, power and more horsepower. I would suggest fold down seats in the floor, scotch guarded leather seats (especially for biege color seats) and sunroof improvements to prevent rattling/buffering noise when fully open. I love this car styling is great, real head turner even when dirty.......its a real cruiser down peachtree st in HotAtlanta, GA."

Best of the American luxury

By on Monday, March 24, 2008

"This is great car, and I would rather push an Escalade that drive a Navigator, but I do think it lacks some of the features that some of the German cars (Mercedes, BMW) do like panoramic roofs or night vsion. However, the Escalade, along with its platform mates the Tahoe and Yukon, were among the first to offer 3 rows of seats and power liftgates. It is also the biggest and has the most horsepower than any other luxury SUV. The Escalade blows all others clear out of the water with its style as well. Even though the stupid cover on the 3rd row dome light will not stop rattling, I love it."

Vehicle way overrated

By on Friday, March 14, 2008

"When you compare this vehicle other vehicles in this price range like Lexus, Mercedes,and Infinity, this truck is seriosly lacking. Me, being a car collector with names like Ferrari, Mercedes, Lamborgini, and Porsche just want to warn you before buying this vehicle. It looks very nice with all the chrome, shine, tvs, and bling. But their is no quality. I wouldn't be suprised if everyone's start falling apart weeks after they leave the dealership. I know mine is--and with only 3000 miles."

Great SUV

By on Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"The 2007 Escalade is a very safe and nice ride. The gas milage is not very good and that makes it really hard to drive every day when gas price's are at +/- $3.25. The front A/C seats are awesome in the summer time. JB"

Caddy who?

By on Monday, January 14, 2008

"Okay, I LOVE GM, especially Cadillac. But 2007 Escalade was a bad year to buy, and that is quoting the service guy at my dealer. From LOUD wind noise in driver door, to transmission/shifting issues, to broken lighters, to squealing brakes, to battery failure in six months, the list goes on and on. I bought in Dec 2006 and it was in the shop 12 times in 12 months. They say don't buy a new model in its first year. I should have listened. If it worked correctly, it would be the best SUV of 2007. I test drove them ALL. Almost bought a Lexus but I had to go American made. I was let down. I'm sure Caddy has fixed the problems in 2008....I wish I had waited."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade EXT near Honolulu. See local deals