• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2011 Cadillac Escalade EXT

8.4

Based on 157 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Never thought I'd own a Cadillac

By on Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pros: "Well built, great service, cool features."

Cons: "MPG could be better but after all it is a 400HP V8"

"After years of owning nothing but BMW's and Range Rovers if anyone had told me that I would buy a Cadillac I would have laughed at them. Then a couple of years ago both my 550i and my RR were coming up for lease end so my wife and I would need new cars. We test drove the ML550 thought it was nice but too "car like", we test drove a new RR; same old same old and then my wife suggested we look at an Escalade at first I thought "No way" but we went and arranged for an extended test drive as we had done with the others. We were no more than 1/4 mi from the dealer when we looked at each other and said this is the one. We went back and bought it and a month later I went back and bought the CTS Coupe. I'm now on my second Escalade and all cars were/are flawless. They drive and feel as if they were carved from a single block of steel. I just can't say enough good things about these vehicles and the dealer has treated me like gold. I doubt that I will ever own another foreign car or a different domestic for that matter."

Ended up buying the Navigator

By on Saturday, November 03, 2012

I don't own this car

Pros: "Stylish"

Cons: "Loud, poor visibility, 3rdrow seats don't flatten"

"I test drove the Porsche Cayenne S and GTS, Range Rover, Q7, Escalade, Yukon Denali, and Expedition. I chose the Navigator. Spouse and i thought we would just try the Escalade since reviews say it beats the Navigator and because it looks stylish and has 400 hp. But its visibility was worse than Lincoln, 3rd row seats did not go flat plus did not have button that you could just push like the Navigator and Expeditions had. Also did not have better acceleration at high speeds and worse visibility made passing more cumbersome. Plus engine was louder by far. THX stereo system in Navigator was much betterr sound. And Navigator had smoother ride on the bumps and cracks. I am used to Lexus and have driven SC 430s for the past several yrs. Before that i drove a little G35, and before that i had a couple Integras and a Prelude. Also had a 2007 MDX. The Navigator was the best SUV, hands down and we can tow 9,000 lbs. Still kept my cute SC 430 though"

Great Luxury for the Price

By on Monday, October 08, 2012

Pros: "Excellent Ride"

Cons: "Its got it all"

"Great ride for an SUV; AWD is the way to go in one of these. Interior is comfortable and quiet. Great for trips. Gas guzzler though."

I love this SUV, I have even named her!

By on Friday, September 28, 2012

Pros: "Fantastic looks, great space, wonderful to drive"

Cons: "Motor for running board had to be replaced already"

"My Escalade ESV, Platium is so beautiful that I tell her she is beautiful and lovingly call her "Big Bertha"! I feel so safe and feel like I am driving in such luxury. This vehicle is the most loved of any previous SUV's(Navigators and Expedition) I have ever owned! I love the heated and cooled cup holders, love the powerful A/C and expecially love all the extra room. I love the extra space in the back that holds all my groceries without having to move the back seats. I find her easy to park, only I try not to park her too close to others in fear of her getting a "ding" on her side. Did I say I love this SUV!? Great to drive on long trips too or just in town."

I love this SUV

By on Sunday, August 05, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, space and luxury"

Cons: "Costs"

"I have had this for over 2 years and love it! I normally would have traded a vehicle in by now, but can't bare to part with it. It works great when we go on vacation with extra family members with the extra seating and plenty of cargo space. I must say that I love having all of the space. I can throw the kids bikes and whatever else in at a whim with ease. I can go to Sam's club with out ever worrying about space. I live in SC so the flex fuel option has been worth it."

Great suv

By on Sunday, July 15, 2012

"Good"

Who knew I'd fall in love with a truck!

By on Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pros: "Gorgeous, safe, comfortable"

Cons: "would it be too much to ask for 50 mpg?!!!"

"Seriously, it is the absolute best! It took me 1 day to get used to it's size (I had an SRX prior to this) but since then, I must say I even park it with ease! People stop me in parking lots, tell me it looks like new (it's Gold Mist) and ask if I'm ready to sell it... I'm going to drive it into the ground and then plunk my pennies down for a new one!!!"

10!

By on Friday, June 15, 2012

I don't own this car

"excellent condition with 28" wheels, nice ride ... its my sisters though"

Greatest Truck/Pickup Period

By on Sunday, April 08, 2012

Pros: "great ride / comfort / head turner"

Cons: "no rear heat controls / no heated rear seats"

"ive owned the 2002 Avalanche 2007 ext 2009 ext and now a 2012 ext. not a good truck a great truck. my new tuck with the new 4/8 v8 mode gets better mpg than any of the others ive owned. almost 18mpg highway. but when you own a 70k plus truck mpg should not be an issue."

2008 Cadillac Escalade AWD

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pros: "Engine, Comfort, Luxury"

Cons: "Gas Mileage"

"Luxury, Performance and Comfort all in one. Luxury Package. Purely a dream to drive!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade EXT near Honolulu. See local deals