2008 Cadillac Escalade EXT

Based on 46 Ratings for the 2007 - 2009 models.

Best vehicle my wife and I have ever purchased.

By on Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"Can't say enough about this vehicle. Vary reliable and surprisingly good gas mileage. Elegant to drive and at the same time fun with the flexibility of an open back end plenty of power for towing our custom hot rod 32 ford. We would highly recommend this vehicle to our family and friends."

GREAT RIDE,AWD GOES ANYWHERE,VERY COMFORTABLE

By on Monday, February 18, 2013

"TOO MUCH PLASTIC ON BOTH INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR AND ASSEMBLED IN MEXICO. QUALITY CONTROL COULD BE BETTER!"

overpriced for the comfort

By on Monday, April 07, 2008

"older models are alot better on ride and seat comfort. I had an 05 model and it was 200% better than the 08"

Style and performance

By on Friday, May 25, 2007

"I LOVE this truck. We were deciding between this and a Hummer H2 and decided to go with the Cadillac. The interior is classy and we love the big Nav screen. We also got the 22" wheels, rear entertainment and convenience package complete with heated AND cooled seats. The only thing I'd change is the cushioning of the seats. The Hummer was way more comfortable, but it also didn't have the air cooled seats. which may be a reason for less cushioning. Overall, this is a great truck and we plan on keeping it for a while."

Beautiful truck, quality suffering.

By on Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pros: "beautifil vehicle"

Cons: "too badd quality is poor"

"Rattling noises, Air leakage in windows, cracks in interior, interior plastic falls off or comes loose."

Great Truck!

By on Sunday, April 26, 2009

"Some people say gas mileage wasnt the greatest on this truck, i dont know what they were talking about! I have a 2007 EXT Ultamite Luxury Edition with all options! I drove this to florida in july 08 with the cruse and was getting just under 20 mpg! thats darn good for a truck this size thats a) full time AWD b) 6.2 V8 c) was full front and back! this truck is just great all around, can drive anywhere, SNOW!!! no worryfor this big guy!"

Nice vehicle, well worth the money

By on Friday, July 13, 2012

Pros: "Very nice leather, roomy"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"Nice vehicle and held its value"

Best Truck I ever Had

By on Sunday, April 08, 2012

Pros: "Comfort"

Cons: "Gas"

"Going to Trade Next Year For New one."

VERY NICE,RELIABLE,GREAT RIDE

By on Friday, December 16, 2011

"GREAT AUTO! GPS COULD BE BETTER. GM SHOULD PROVIDE A FREE UPGRADE ON THE GPS EVERY 2 YEARS."

The one and only

By on Saturday, October 30, 2010

"This truck is the best vehicle I have ever owned, used to own a 2002 but the 2007 puts it to shame not only in quility but performance, you cant buy for the money a more reliable truck than this. Do buy the extended bumper to bumper warranty."

best in class

By on Sunday, June 13, 2010

"The very best truck have driven, no other truck even close in class, not to bad on gas, also very little maintance. Buy one and you will see."

Awesome vehicle

By on Wednesday, September 02, 2009

"This is one the best vehicles I've driven in terms of quality and comfort. It has some minor defects that were addressed by the dealer within the warranty time period such as wind noise, and faulty door handles. This vehicle has an amazing appearance and its beefy 6.2 liter V8 does not disappoint. Somewhat on the expensive side but worth the money."

Best Truck Ever

By on Thursday, April 02, 2009

"This is the best truck I have ever owned and I have owned a Ford, Chevy, and now the Escalade EXT. This truck is extremely powerful and fast for its size. Truck is very luxurious with all the bells and whistles. I have all of the options you can get and this truck just amazes me everytime I get behind the wheel."

The Truck

By on Thursday, May 01, 2008

"Great ride, excellent power, respectable mileage and those beautiful lines."

By on Monday, March 03, 2008

"83k miles in under 4 years with no issues; have used for heavy towing (6k lbs), hauling and light offroad as part of construction business. Great blend of comfort and capability"

Excellent Vehicle

By on Saturday, July 07, 2007

"This is a great vehicle that every driver would fall in love with."

Awesome Truck

By on Sunday, June 22, 2008

"This truck is just awesome. It has plenty of power, plenty of features, and it looks good. I have an 08 with all of the options you can get and it is awesome. I am a firm believer in you get what you pay for and the quality is excellent. There are some that would say you may as well get a fully loaded Avalanche at a cheaper price because it is the same truck but it is not the same truck at all. I have rode in a Southern Comfort Avalanche and they are no where in the ballpark with a Cadillac. If you can afford the Cadillac I would definitely go with it over the Avalanche. Trust me this truck won't disappoint you and you will get compliments every time you take it out. Excellent vehicle."

Many Corosion and mechanical problems

By on Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable .... looks good"

Cons: "Expensive when out of warranty. Corosion problems"

"I have owned this SUV since new. It has been serviced and washed regularly. After warranty expired all transmission lines and coolant lines had to be replaced. Power Steering pump rusted out and had to be replaced. The car lacks rubber splash guards on the front wheel wells and as a result salt and debris are thrown about the engine compartment causing lots of corrosion. The wheels/rims had to be replaced twice under warranty by the factory because of pitting and corrosion. The third set (at my cost) are now terribly corroded. Has had three sets of brakes which included discs, pads and calipers because of corrosion. Today it failed a Government emissions test because of multiple emissions part failures that will be costly to fix before it can be licensed for another year."

One of tghe Best Vehicles I have owned

By on Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Pros: "Fun to Drive and ride in"

Cons: "None that I can think of."

"This vehicle has been on the road since I bought it in September 2007 with no down time for repairs or problems. I have done maintenance when needed and serviced when due. I have had the joy of driving one of the most comfortable vehicles on the road and averaged 16 MPG or better. I would recommend this truck to anyone who appreciates quality,and dependability in their ride. I like it well enough that I bought another one two month's ago."

Excellent!

By on Monday, March 28, 2011

"First had a 2004, traded up for 2007. Been an excellent vehicle! Love it in the snow; great to put all gear in the back; tow our large boat with NO problems. ONLY one part on the entire vehicle I don't like: Beware of pulling items out of the back when the tailgate is down - poor design by Cadillac (guess they didn't think we'd actually use it as a pickup truck) top lip of the tailgate sticks up (when it's down) and it got destroyed - not a warranty item. Otherwise, LOVE this vehicle!!! Hoping for a hybrid so I can upgrade..."

I love my truck it has the best ride

By on Monday, September 22, 2014

Pros: "Best ride reliable comfortable"

Cons: "Only uses premium fuel"

"I would keep it but I am disabled and can't drive much my truck is beautiful reliable comfortable no problems with it. I bought it new"

Best of both SUV and Truck Worlds

By on Friday, August 08, 2014

Pros: "Looks/Styling, Ride Comfort, Power"

Cons: "No AUX input, No Bluetooth"

"I've owned by 2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT for just under two years. This is the second Cadillac that I've owned and the first Escalade EXT. This truck has basically everythng that you could want in a vehicle for that model year. The only thing that would have been nice to have was an AUX input and bluetooth, but both are easy to get by without. Although the truck is rather large, its rather easy to fit into parking spaces, garages, and anywhere you can think of thanks to a backup camera and sensors and a tight turning radius. The truck also handles much better than other compariable trucks of its size and rides like what you'd expect from a Cadillac. The only down negatives I can think of with the truck is the gas mileage (I average about 15.4 mpgs) but when I bought the truck I wasn't planning on getting any better and it can be a pain to hand wash due to the size. Other than those two things I would highly recommend buying a Cadillac Escalade EXT if you're in the market for a luxury truck."

Sorry about this vehicle

By on Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"I thought I had arrived. I thought I had the ultimate vehicle. Man, was I let down by the quality of this vehicle. I have had warranty work multiple times on the vehicle and it does not stop. I do not knit pick. The door handles broke off. Most of the metal trim on the inside including the door handles needed to be replaced. The air compressor broke after 3 weeks of ownership. The seat motor stopped working. Even light bulbs started burning out. I know that is expected but within 6 months of ownership. I am one sorry dude for purchasing this vehicle and when I complain the answer I get is, " Buy a new one ". Forget that.... My next vehicle will be a Toyota, that;'s for sure."

I own a 2008 EXT

By on Saturday, April 06, 2013

Pros: "Beautiful Truck,Great ride,great to drive"

Cons: "Can be expensive to take care of, correctly."

"Well taken care of, it's a great vehicle.Rides and drives excellent,It's a Cadillac.Black is the best eye catcher."

By on Friday, October 12, 2007

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade EXT near Honolulu. See local deals