2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT

9.3

Based on 46 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

Awesome Vehicle

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"When I first got this truck I bought it for the looks. Then the more stuff I had to tow, including a 67 mustang, the better the truck got. Then even off road going up the mountain to our cabin, no struggles at all! Turn off the traction control and this luxury vehicle turns into a real truck. But I must say if you are towing stuff you definitely need the towing package. It is simply awesome!!!"

EXT

By on Monday, December 22, 2008

"I have had my truck for 3 years and it NEVER has given me any trouble, its powerful, comfortable, out handles most family sedans, tows, and hauls lots of stuff in the bed. its the perfect vehicle. the only down side is my average of 12-14 city mpg, but hey that's the only down side the silver lining of that is it takes regular. I just LOVE my Truck!"

Great Truck

By on Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"I have owned this vechicle since it was new - has never given me any trouble -- first car or truck I have kept for four years -- outstanding in every way"

Owner

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2007

"The EXT is the best of both worlds for those of us who need a truck but demand the comfort of a luxury car. I cannot tell you how much i have enjoyed this truck on long trips pulling a trailer or empty it is shear pleasure!! I will always have an EXT!"

nice cruiser

By on Monday, December 08, 2008

"very nice vehicle, i purchased an 06 used as a temporary vehicle, and i have been very pleased thus far. it has no shortage of power on the road and is certainly a great and comfy cruiser. in some parts of town you'll get looked at as if it were an exotic, very attractive vehicle. Beautiful handling for an suv, i often kick the back end out in turns w/ traction control off, and it reacts as if it were a mid-range sports car. one can easily steer the car with a single finger. One flaw: if you get in an accident or something overheats, it goes into a limp-home mode which makes driving the vehicle miserable. you may not get over 50mph in this mode, but at least you're slow riding in style."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade EXT near Honolulu. See local deals