2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT

9.3

Based on 47 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

EXT

By on Monday, December 22, 2008

"I have had my truck for 3 years and it NEVER has given me any trouble, its powerful, comfortable, out handles most family sedans, tows, and hauls lots of stuff in the bed. its the perfect vehicle. the only down side is my average of 12-14 city mpg, but hey that's the only down side the silver lining of that is it takes regular. I just LOVE my Truck!"

nice cruiser

By on Monday, December 08, 2008

"very nice vehicle, i purchased an 06 used as a temporary vehicle, and i have been very pleased thus far. it has no shortage of power on the road and is certainly a great and comfy cruiser. in some parts of town you'll get looked at as if it were an exotic, very attractive vehicle. Beautiful handling for an suv, i often kick the back end out in turns w/ traction control off, and it reacts as if it were a mid-range sports car. one can easily steer the car with a single finger. One flaw: if you get in an accident or something overheats, it goes into a limp-home mode which makes driving the vehicle miserable. you may not get over 50mph in this mode, but at least you're slow riding in style."

Great Truck

By on Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"I have owned this vechicle since it was new - has never given me any trouble -- first car or truck I have kept for four years -- outstanding in every way"

Love it

By on Sunday, May 17, 2009

"Purchased this vehicle new in 2002 and has pretty much been maintaince free only had two problems(replaced cd changer and electrical switch in steering column). I Was disapointed when my onstar system became obsolete and for the money did expect more bells and whistles."

Real Deal

By on Friday, May 01, 2009

"When I purchased this truck I knew that I was going to use it as a truck and not a city warrior. This is the real deal for pulling and going places where you want. I put a grill guard on her and off road lights hooked up to my camper and away we went. solid and reliable"

very well built vehicle

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"this vehicle is by far the most reliability an owner can buy. have owned several vehicles in my lifetime this is the best. only downfall is gas mpg not very good,however i can not think of for the money a better all around vehicle."

Exceptional truck

By on Friday, August 24, 2007

"Best truck I have ever owned. Pricy, but worth every penny if you can afford one. Driveline problems at 55,000 mi, but Caddy paid 1/2. Would buy another one if I could afford how much they have gone up in price. I paid 42 for a new 04, now an 07 is 50+.........big bucks, but again worth every penny"

Best double duty vehicle anywhere

By on Monday, August 27, 2007

"We have owned 4 EXT's starting in 2002 and they have all been excellent vehicles. Total comfort coupled with the versitility of a pick up and tow vehicle. We tow a 18 ft box trailer like it was not there and still get better than 12 MPG while towing in the mountians. Interstae cruize will get 19 + MPG. You get what you pay for in this vehicle. Two short comings I would note are the location of the parking brake pedal & Release(the pedal catches you pant leg and the release is located to low) 2nd the cost of upgrading the NAV system CD is excessive. If you want comfort and versitility this is the ultimate vehicle."

Awesome Vehicle

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"When I first got this truck I bought it for the looks. Then the more stuff I had to tow, including a 67 mustang, the better the truck got. Then even off road going up the mountain to our cabin, no struggles at all! Turn off the traction control and this luxury vehicle turns into a real truck. But I must say if you are towing stuff you definitely need the towing package. It is simply awesome!!!"

Great ride

By on Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Pros: "Geat style over it's competors"

Cons: "Can't maneuver in tight spots-Need rear camera"

"Drove this truck for 3 years and after warranty was over, had to replace transmission. Then all small items like wiper motor, blower motor fan, rear back up sensors went out. It be wise to purchase an extended warranty on a used car this old (2004). Still driving it. Thinking of purchasing another EXT, but 2009."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade EXT near Honolulu. See local deals