2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT

9.3

Based on 47 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

EXT

By on Monday, December 22, 2008

"I have had my truck for 3 years and it NEVER has given me any trouble, its powerful, comfortable, out handles most family sedans, tows, and hauls lots of stuff in the bed. its the perfect vehicle. the only down side is my average of 12-14 city mpg, but hey that's the only down side the silver lining of that is it takes regular. I just LOVE my Truck!"

nice cruiser

By on Monday, December 08, 2008

"very nice vehicle, i purchased an 06 used as a temporary vehicle, and i have been very pleased thus far. it has no shortage of power on the road and is certainly a great and comfy cruiser. in some parts of town you'll get looked at as if it were an exotic, very attractive vehicle. Beautiful handling for an suv, i often kick the back end out in turns w/ traction control off, and it reacts as if it were a mid-range sports car. one can easily steer the car with a single finger. One flaw: if you get in an accident or something overheats, it goes into a limp-home mode which makes driving the vehicle miserable. you may not get over 50mph in this mode, but at least you're slow riding in style."

Great Truck

By on Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"I have owned this vechicle since it was new - has never given me any trouble -- first car or truck I have kept for four years -- outstanding in every way"

Love it

By on Sunday, May 17, 2009

"Purchased this vehicle new in 2002 and has pretty much been maintaince free only had two problems(replaced cd changer and electrical switch in steering column). I Was disapointed when my onstar system became obsolete and for the money did expect more bells and whistles."

Real Deal

By on Friday, May 01, 2009

"When I purchased this truck I knew that I was going to use it as a truck and not a city warrior. This is the real deal for pulling and going places where you want. I put a grill guard on her and off road lights hooked up to my camper and away we went. solid and reliable"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade EXT near Honolulu. See local deals