• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV

8.4

Based on 157 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Several Issues

By on Monday, December 02, 2013

Pros: "looks great"

Cons: "poor performance"

"This is my 3rd Escalade ESV. I had minor issues with my last (2009) so felt comfortable buying a new 2013. Two days after I bought the car, I drove to FL. I had driven approx 100 miles and I had to stop and stretch due to a slight "tremor" that I could feel in the steering wheel and the seats. I had never had this problem in my other 2 Escalades. The dealer has replaced the tires 4 times in 7 months yet the problem continues. The shop manager told me that it "drives as designed". It is so uncomfortable on trips longer than 50 miles. I also have had numerous problems with the navigation system. Was told it "operates as designed, and could not duplicate the issue" until a couple of weeks ago when it completely went blank. Now they have figured the SD card is bad and can't get a replacement for 6 weeks. Im a very disappointed owner."

At 71 I have owned dozens of automobiles and this

By on Monday, November 11, 2013

"is without a doubt the best,great ride,and confort,low maint. easy handeling,overall just a super vehicle."

Luxury at its finest,always room for improvement

By on Friday, October 18, 2013

Pros: "You will Love what it does for You. ;)"

Cons: "The third row seat is a pain in the Rear End."

"Have been owning Foreign Cars forever. Have decided to be patriotic and support the American GOP and do what I can to help get GM back to the upper tier status. Bought my first American Made Car and went straight to the top. The 2013 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Platinum. Top of the line Vehicle with all the trim. Surprised that it did not come with the heated steering wheel though. Vehicle came with everything else. Hand Stitched French Leather trim all around the dash, Seats, doors and Olive wood panel accents...truly a work of art. Bose Stereo system with 10 Speakers is top quality and the even though hybrid, the engine give's a major punch upon request. Same hybrid technology used in buses for years. Complete Battery runs when 30MPH or below. Heated and Cooled seats in the front and heated in the back row. Why not cool the back row also? heated and cooled Cup Holder in the front seats. 4 Monitors to watch and 2 to play video games. Watch the DVD in the front when parked. HID lights are super bright with automatic brights when driving in the worst of darkest of areas. Blind Spot warning on the mirrors keeps you aware of your surroundings without having to completely turn your head. If you can afford the luxury, you will be completely spoiled in it. The best part of the Deal is the maintenance that Cadillac provides. Inspection Stickers, oil Changes, all filter changes, everything, I mean Every single maintenance issue is provided by Cadillac at no extra cost. Absolute worry free Pampered Perfection."

By far, the best vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Monday, October 07, 2013

Pros: "Absolute pleasure to drive, every single time."

Cons: "No matter the road or weather condition."

"The versatility of the EXT bed being able to open into the cab was the biggest selling point for me. I have used this feature numerous times and I am very disappointed that Cadillac has decided not to continue building the EXT product."

2012 cadilac escalade esv

By on Sunday, September 08, 2013

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "mpg"

"love it but its got to go im getting a 1014 model"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade ESV near Honolulu. See local deals