2009 Cadillac Escalade ESV

Based on 191 Ratings for the 2002 - 2009 models.

Best SUV I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pros: "Comfort and Convenience Hauls 7 Adults, Tows 7500"

Cons: "15.2 MPG but Worth every Penny!"

"2 repairs in 6 years and 100 K miles! Loved it so Much we just purchased an 08 with low miles."

My Baby!!

By on Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pros: "Very spacious to do other activities"

"This vehicle has been the best thing I ever drove. Both performance and comfort wise. I nick named her Candice, I know that's a little weird but I love her and I maintain her very well. The only problem I ever had was about a month ago her EVAP system malfunctioned and had to get it replaced, but a very easy fix though. Performance is really great, I have some aftermarket performance parts on her and she wins races all the time, with style and comfort haha. I plan on never selling her, my parents wanted to trade her in and get me a 2012 Cadillac Escalade. Guess what I did..... I told them I couldn't do it. Some people would say I'm stupid or crazy, but honestly I really couldn't get rid of her. She has been there for me all through high school and now college. I'm only 18 and plan on keeping her for a long time. "

Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"The Escalade is great quality, performance, style, and very comfortable especially on long trip. My Escalade get around 20 miles per gallon on highway would get more if driving 65 miles per hour. Would purchase again. Very pleased."

I love my car!

By on Friday, December 16, 2011

Pros: "Gorgeous, comfortable, classy, great hwy gas miles"

Cons: "Gas guzzler in the city..."

"Take care of it and it will take care of you. I have owned this car for 5 years and it has never let me down. It is gorgeous and very comfortable. It get great highway miles and you cannot beat the storage space. Third row is removable and 2nd row seats fold down. Would do it all over again."

still on the fence

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"Wanted an escalade for years..finally got a 2003 with 60k miles. I own it less then 2 months. I have an ext. warranty, thank god. The first two weeks I had the front diff rebuilt, the engine oil cooler lines were leaking and replaced, and the rear diff was leaking and the seals were replaced. Within the past two weeks, a relay was replaced which worked the rear heated seats and the homelink, the rear air relay was replaced, the mirror on the passenger side needed to be replaced as the defroster was burnt out, the passenger window control was replaced, and now the driver side power lock control needs to be replaced. This weekend, while away for Thanksgiving, the escalade would not start, and now seems to be having issues with the pass key or theft deterant systm. Hope this gets better. No the tranny seems to be shifting alittle hard."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade ESV near Honolulu. See local deals