• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide
2009 Cadillac Escalade ESV Consumer Reviews

Awesome vehicle

By on Monday, August 02, 2010

"My particular Escalade is a 2007 ESV with all the options except for the Captians chairs for the middle row. I bought my Escalade used in 2008 to replace a 2006 Suburban that was unsuitable for Alaska weather since it was only 2 Wheel drive. The Vehicle has a great combination of power and comfort that is unmatched by anything else I have ever driven. I have pulled travel trailers and car trailers through the Denali mountains, and to Chichina AK averaging nearly 14 MPG. I know a Escalade is a luxury vehicle not normally used for pulling but when you have over 400 HP and 400 lbs of Torque why not use it. I will say the City Mileage from the 6.2 Liter is terrible but it more than makes up for it on the Highway were I have gotten as high 23.5 miles MPG on a 900 mile round trip from Fairbanks to Anchorage. Mechanically the Escalade is as sound as anything else out there. I have had a few problems with the electronics though my DVD changer quit working and destroyed some disc and I had it in the shop 5 times for issues with the heated seats but over the last 6 months I havent been to the dealership for anything other than a oil change knock on wood. If your looking for an amazing ride with plenty of capability and you can afford it I would highly recommend the Escalade to anyone."

Best vehicle I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "Best car for the value"

Cons: "low gas mileage - I fill up twice a week!"

"Best car I have ever owned! I bought it with 19,000 miles and have put 80,000 miles on it in just 3.5 years, but it has handled it well. The cadillac warranty is by far the best i have ever experienced as well. Beware - It only gets 12 miles per gallon city and 14mpg Highway. You also can only use the highest grade gas, so it is expensive, but well worth it!"

Nice kid hauler

By on Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pros: "Luxury and Comfort bumper to bumper"

Cons: "Expensive to fix if your not covered"

"This ESV gets my family of five around in complete comfort and style. We all love the two rear entertainment stations in the seatbacks. I love the fact that the All Wheel Drive gets around the snow and ice very well. I have had two Cadillacs in my life and this one seams to be much better than the late 80's car I owned in the 90's. I have had a few small issues and would recommend an extended warranty if you are buying used."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo....

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted

See if you qualify for