• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2009 Cadillac Escalade ESV

8.4

Based on 56 Ratings for the 2007 - 2009 models.

NOTHING LIKE A CADILLAC!

By on Monday, July 18, 2011

Pros: "great head and leg room, large navigation screen, well-worth the money"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"This is actually my first Cadillac. I was looking at a Tahoe or Yukon, but my local dealership had one of these on the lot and the owner was willing to make a great deal on it. Don't know if I will ever go back to anything else! We bought it because my husband and I are both taller people and our 7 month old had to go to a larger carseat, but remain rear-facing. We literally could not all three ride together in my Toyota 4Runner, so we traded up to a larger vehicle. Gas mileage is not great, but for what I drive on average, it is really not that bad. I definitely think that the rest of the car and it's features make up for what it may cost in gas mileage. Love mine!"

Best lux. suv

By on Friday, May 20, 2011

"This is my second escalade i went from the short one to the esv i will never get anything smaller than an esv the room behind the third seat is amazing i can put everything and anything back there i had a lincoln and i wish that cadillac would use the fold flat seating like they have but i love my escalade and i am looking to get the platinum esv in the near future"

TO BIG

By on Sunday, May 15, 2011

"This is a nice luxury truck but I bought this truck and it is too darn big! It handles ok but you can feel the shift in weight when you are driving it. Its really big so if you do not have a huge family and deep pockets for gas please, please do not buy this truck. Save your self some money and buy a Tahoe."

nothing but problems

By on Saturday, March 19, 2011

"I have had my Escalade for 2 years. I have over $3000 repairs for electrical and the stability track. All four handles have come off - within one week. Now the power seats, locks and heat are not working. Both front tires loose air and have to be refilled every 3 days - that has been since we bought it. While the vehicle drives nice and I love the inside comfort - it has been a pitfall for our finances. Wish I could sell."

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Saturday, February 05, 2011

"The nicest car ive owned!"

I highly recommend them.

By on Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"I have owned every major luxury brand and have been more pleased with the Ecalade ESV than any other. This vehicle is a great perfomer in any venue and is very user-friendly to operate. We've had and still have MBs and BMWs. They don't even approach this vehicle in terms of comfort and utility. I will buy another one next time."

I dont care for it

By on Wednesday, August 04, 2010

"yes it drives good and comfortable but tooo many things keep going wrong now a door is stuck and wont open sometimes the back hatch wont open. come on guys this is a 70,000 dollar car"

Awesome vehicle

By on Monday, August 02, 2010

"My particular Escalade is a 2007 ESV with all the options except for the Captians chairs for the middle row. I bought my Escalade used in 2008 to replace a 2006 Suburban that was unsuitable for Alaska weather since it was only 2 Wheel drive. The Vehicle has a great combination of power and comfort that is unmatched by anything else I have ever driven. I have pulled travel trailers and car trailers through the Denali mountains, and to Chichina AK averaging nearly 14 MPG. I know a Escalade is a luxury vehicle not normally used for pulling but when you have over 400 HP and 400 lbs of Torque why not use it. I will say the City Mileage from the 6.2 Liter is terrible but it more than makes up for it on the Highway were I have gotten as high 23.5 miles MPG on a 900 mile round trip from Fairbanks to Anchorage. Mechanically the Escalade is as sound as anything else out there. I have had a few problems with the electronics though my DVD changer quit working and destroyed some disc and I had it in the shop 5 times for issues with the heated seats but over the last 6 months I havent been to the dealership for anything other than a oil change knock on wood. If your looking for an amazing ride with plenty of capability and you can afford it I would highly recommend the Escalade to anyone."

Large Family

By on Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"This has been the best vehicle ever for a family with five kids. We get the look of awe you get with sporty vehicles rather than the look of disgust a mini-van or large van owner would receive as a nice bonus too!"

By on Sunday, July 18, 2010

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade ESV near Honolulu. See local deals