• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV

8.4

Based on 56 Ratings for the 2007 - 2009 models.

NOTHING LIKE A CADILLAC!

By on Monday, July 18, 2011

Pros: "great head and leg room, large navigation screen, well-worth the money"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"This is actually my first Cadillac. I was looking at a Tahoe or Yukon, but my local dealership had one of these on the lot and the owner was willing to make a great deal on it. Don't know if I will ever go back to anything else! We bought it because my husband and I are both taller people and our 7 month old had to go to a larger carseat, but remain rear-facing. We literally could not all three ride together in my Toyota 4Runner, so we traded up to a larger vehicle. Gas mileage is not great, but for what I drive on average, it is really not that bad. I definitely think that the rest of the car and it's features make up for what it may cost in gas mileage. Love mine!"

Best lux. suv

By on Friday, May 20, 2011

"This is my second escalade i went from the short one to the esv i will never get anything smaller than an esv the room behind the third seat is amazing i can put everything and anything back there i had a lincoln and i wish that cadillac would use the fold flat seating like they have but i love my escalade and i am looking to get the platinum esv in the near future"

TO BIG

By on Sunday, May 15, 2011

"This is a nice luxury truck but I bought this truck and it is too darn big! It handles ok but you can feel the shift in weight when you are driving it. Its really big so if you do not have a huge family and deep pockets for gas please, please do not buy this truck. Save your self some money and buy a Tahoe."

nothing but problems

By on Saturday, March 19, 2011

"I have had my Escalade for 2 years. I have over $3000 repairs for electrical and the stability track. All four handles have come off - within one week. Now the power seats, locks and heat are not working. Both front tires loose air and have to be refilled every 3 days - that has been since we bought it. While the vehicle drives nice and I love the inside comfort - it has been a pitfall for our finances. Wish I could sell."

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Saturday, February 05, 2011

"The nicest car ive owned!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade ESV near Honolulu. See local deals