• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV

8.4

Based on 55 Ratings for the 2007 - 2009 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Extremely reliable, eye catcher, comfortable

By on Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pros: "acceleration"

Cons: "braking"

"This was my first luxury SUV and I love it."

2nd escalade an amazing vehicle

By on Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pros: "powerful boulevard cruiser"

Cons: "you dont own one"

"never embarassed getting out of this car wow ...."

Love it!

By on Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pros: "Eveything!"

Cons: "It loves Gasoline (as it should)."

"The Cadillac Escalade ESV is the ultimate symbol of American flag waving, hot dog eating, highest ranking (if this were the military, it would be a 5 star General) car/truck in the world. I love the fact that it symbolizes American excellence. You Prius drivers, when I am behind you, I have deep desire to see you Prius be turned into a boat anchor. "But the toyota's are built in America" I hear all the time. Well, they also make Japanese flags at companies here in America, Fly one of those in front of your house and see what folks say. The Escalade can go through anything, you are safe, secure and comfortable. It is American in design and symbol after all."

I love my ESV. Nothing else like it.

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

"What a great truck."

Great Car Comfortable and Safe

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"Great car I heard a lot of negative reviews with this year of 2007 esclade. We had a couple small items that were under warranty at the time. Like motor mount, Electric seat button, wind sheild wiper radomly came on. Still we love the car I've been out of warranty for about 2 years and haven't had any problems. The service at the car dealerships are amazing they really take care of you when you own a Cadillac"

Best vehicle I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "Best car for the value"

Cons: "low gas mileage - I fill up twice a week!"

"Best car I have ever owned! I bought it with 19,000 miles and have put 80,000 miles on it in just 3.5 years, but it has handled it well. The cadillac warranty is by far the best i have ever experienced as well. Beware - It only gets 12 miles per gallon city and 14mpg Highway. You also can only use the highest grade gas, so it is expensive, but well worth it!"

LOVE MY ESCALADE

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, lots of room"

Cons: "Price"

"This car is classy and a joy to drive. We are a family of five and it is perfect getting the kids to soccer, etc. I traded in my GMC Denali for the Escalade and I am so glad I did. LOVE IT!"

Have had several cosmetic problems with trim

By on Monday, December 26, 2011

Pros: "Very comfortable and sturdy...got lots of power."

Cons: "Trim and handles poorly made"

"Have had to have several pieces of trim and door handles replaced. For what you pay this SHOULD not happen."

Nice kid hauler

By on Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pros: "Luxury and Comfort bumper to bumper"

Cons: "Expensive to fix if your not covered"

"This ESV gets my family of five around in complete comfort and style. We all love the two rear entertainment stations in the seatbacks. I love the fact that the All Wheel Drive gets around the snow and ice very well. I have had two Cadillacs in my life and this one seams to be much better than the late 80's car I owned in the 90's. I have had a few small issues and would recommend an extended warranty if you are buying used."

NOTHING LIKE A CADILLAC!

By on Monday, July 18, 2011

Pros: "great head and leg room, large navigation screen, well-worth the money"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"This is actually my first Cadillac. I was looking at a Tahoe or Yukon, but my local dealership had one of these on the lot and the owner was willing to make a great deal on it. Don't know if I will ever go back to anything else! We bought it because my husband and I are both taller people and our 7 month old had to go to a larger carseat, but remain rear-facing. We literally could not all three ride together in my Toyota 4Runner, so we traded up to a larger vehicle. Gas mileage is not great, but for what I drive on average, it is really not that bad. I definitely think that the rest of the car and it's features make up for what it may cost in gas mileage. Love mine!"

Best lux. suv

By on Friday, May 20, 2011

"This is my second escalade i went from the short one to the esv i will never get anything smaller than an esv the room behind the third seat is amazing i can put everything and anything back there i had a lincoln and i wish that cadillac would use the fold flat seating like they have but i love my escalade and i am looking to get the platinum esv in the near future"

TO BIG

By on Sunday, May 15, 2011

"This is a nice luxury truck but I bought this truck and it is too darn big! It handles ok but you can feel the shift in weight when you are driving it. Its really big so if you do not have a huge family and deep pockets for gas please, please do not buy this truck. Save your self some money and buy a Tahoe."

nothing but problems

By on Saturday, March 19, 2011

"I have had my Escalade for 2 years. I have over $3000 repairs for electrical and the stability track. All four handles have come off - within one week. Now the power seats, locks and heat are not working. Both front tires loose air and have to be refilled every 3 days - that has been since we bought it. While the vehicle drives nice and I love the inside comfort - it has been a pitfall for our finances. Wish I could sell."

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Saturday, February 05, 2011

"The nicest car ive owned!"

I highly recommend them.

By on Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"I have owned every major luxury brand and have been more pleased with the Ecalade ESV than any other. This vehicle is a great perfomer in any venue and is very user-friendly to operate. We've had and still have MBs and BMWs. They don't even approach this vehicle in terms of comfort and utility. I will buy another one next time."

I dont care for it

By on Wednesday, August 04, 2010

"yes it drives good and comfortable but tooo many things keep going wrong now a door is stuck and wont open sometimes the back hatch wont open. come on guys this is a 70,000 dollar car"

Awesome vehicle

By on Monday, August 02, 2010

"My particular Escalade is a 2007 ESV with all the options except for the Captians chairs for the middle row. I bought my Escalade used in 2008 to replace a 2006 Suburban that was unsuitable for Alaska weather since it was only 2 Wheel drive. The Vehicle has a great combination of power and comfort that is unmatched by anything else I have ever driven. I have pulled travel trailers and car trailers through the Denali mountains, and to Chichina AK averaging nearly 14 MPG. I know a Escalade is a luxury vehicle not normally used for pulling but when you have over 400 HP and 400 lbs of Torque why not use it. I will say the City Mileage from the 6.2 Liter is terrible but it more than makes up for it on the Highway were I have gotten as high 23.5 miles MPG on a 900 mile round trip from Fairbanks to Anchorage. Mechanically the Escalade is as sound as anything else out there. I have had a few problems with the electronics though my DVD changer quit working and destroyed some disc and I had it in the shop 5 times for issues with the heated seats but over the last 6 months I havent been to the dealership for anything other than a oil change knock on wood. If your looking for an amazing ride with plenty of capability and you can afford it I would highly recommend the Escalade to anyone."

Large Family

By on Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"This has been the best vehicle ever for a family with five kids. We get the look of awe you get with sporty vehicles rather than the look of disgust a mini-van or large van owner would receive as a nice bonus too!"

By on Sunday, July 18, 2010

Love this SUV

By on Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"I love my Cadillac Escalade ESV, even though the first year of ownership was a challenge. The paint pealed on the passenger side rear fender, the power liftgate had a short and would open whenever it felt like it( you would be at a shopping mall and come out to find the rear liftgate open), and the chrome wheels pitted(even though it was never driven in the winter) After the problems were addressed, and repaired, the vehicle has been trouble free. It is very comfortable and fuel mileage on the freeway ranges between 19 and 21 MPG, about 15 MPG in the city. The styling is awesome and I would buy another one."

Love my 'Lade

By on Friday, June 25, 2010

"Overall a great vehicle to drive. Handles well for its size, more than enough HP compared to other vehicles in its class. I've received many offers from people to trade their car for my 'Lade. One lady offered up her Honda saying "it gets great gas mileage". I replied, "I didn't buy my Escalade for the gas mileage". Only complaint is the seats are a bit too firm for a luxury SUV."

over-rated

By on Tuesday, April 06, 2010

"I've owned 2 Escalades first an '03 (new) then traded for an '07(also new). The '03 was by far more comfortable. Not sure why the newer models have less leg room in the back seats. I have four kids (15,14,12 & 8) and even my 8 year old complains of leg cramping in the third row seat. Very eye catching SUV but not at all comfortable unless your driving or in the front passenger seat. Leather is not of quality , I've had to take in for cracking repair twice; although under warranty its inconvinient and dissapointing. Poor fuel economy. Don't think I'd buy another Escalade"

By on Thursday, March 18, 2010

By on Thursday, March 18, 2010

Escalade

By on Friday, March 12, 2010

"This vehicle is an absolute pleasure to drive. It has tons of features, is comfortable, has lots of power. I have 26k miles on it without any issues. In addition to being a very nice luxury vehicle, it tows a 4 motorcycle enclosed trailer very well. I love this truck."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade ESV near Honolulu. See local deals