2006 Cadillac Escalade ESV

Based on 59 Ratings for the 2003 - 2006 models.

Worst vehicle ever

By on Tuesday, September 11, 2007

"I have had more problems with this vehicle that any other vehicle that I have ever owned. Leather is wearing badly rear end went out seat heaters went out electrical problems windshield washer pump went out 4 wheel drive went out ignition broke"

I absolutely love it, aside from one thing!

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, comfortable, Bose sound system"

Cons: "Gas hog, mine doesn't have third row! ):"

"I wish I would have known I would love this car so much, I recently lost my F150 in a fire and while looking for anew vehicle I stumbled upon the Escalade, I fell in love with it, but now, after owning it 2 months I wish I would have looked for more because I seriously like the 2003 and newer. I really wish I would have gotten a new one, but I plan to resell it and get a newer model! Other then that it's a great car, mine doesn't have the best interior, but it's 14 years old so I'll give it that. If you are looking to buy, try to get a '03 or newer! Maybe even try to go with a 2006 or newer since it uses the third generation body style. You'll love this car, can't get enough while driving it!"

Great Used Value!

By on Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"208,000 miles and counting! You can get alot of bang for the buck buying a used Escalade. Our truck litterally looks and performs like a 50,000 mile vehicle. Most of these trucks are purchased new by the older crowd who take excellent care of them. Many friends have told me if I ever run across another Escalade as nice and inexpensive as this one, they'll buy it!"

Still Going Strong

By on Sunday, May 24, 2009

"The hardest thing to date for me is trying to find another as comfortable as the 2000 Cadillac Escl. has been. It was definitely a great car in it's time. Unfortunately, but great for someone who could care less about "OnStar" is that it is no longer available on this model. And the VCR player needs to be updated to a DVD player. No rust on it at all since it was given priviledges in the garage."

Great family vehicle

By on Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Pros: "Comfort -Roomy- Nice ride-"

Cons: "Costly part replacement and not so good gas milage"

"Great comfort ride for family. Rides smooth. Very reliable (has never broken down on me) Great stereo! Seats are very roomy. Great for long trips. The only downside is if you do need to get replacement parts for any reason it is costly. Also not so great on gas"

By on Sunday, April 26, 2009

Totally worth it

By on Saturday, April 18, 2009

"Very reliable, comfortable, great sound quality and hey has a huge engine that can haul. I own a 1999 and it has a 5.7ltr V8 Vortec its totally worth it, also if you want comfort and safetly with a look that is so good its your dream car!"

LOVE IT !! BEST VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY !!!

By on Friday, February 20, 2009

"I have had my Cadi for 6 years. It is the best car I have ever had. Other than regular maintenance, I have never put a dime into it. It runs perfect, still nice and smooth and I have over 150K miles on mine. I expect at least another 150K more! Its very comfortable and I love that it is safe for my kids. I wouldnt have anything else. The heated seats are awesome!! BEST CAR EVER!! AMERICA MADE TOO!"

powerd windows doors 6 disc cd changer only have 1

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

"its a really dependable truck 1 owner it only have 144,000 miles its tan everything runs and work great"

Dream

By on Friday, June 4, 2010

"Even before cadillac decided to make the Escalade I wanted them to. I have been a life long fan of Cadillac. I traded in a 1995 DeVille for this Escalade. At first I loved this truck, don't get me wrong I still do, just not as much. When it comes down to it Cadillac rushed the development of this model year (1999-2000). We all know it is the luxury version of a tahoe but with this model it really shows. The Luxury Cadillac is known for is just not there on this one. This is still a step up from all other SUV's of its time, and if you are looking for luxury for under $10k, than its a great truck, but if you want a true Escalade the way it was meant to be, look at 2003 models and newer. Maintenance costs for this truck are moderate, other than normal upkeep costs (i.e. oil, filters) I have had to rebuild the Transmission and get a new torque convertor at 120k miles. There have been some small electrical bugs as well. I currently have 150k miles on it and it is going strong, I can't see myself parting ways with this truck any time soon."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade ESV near Honolulu. See local deals