2006 Cadillac Escalade ESV

Based on 59 Ratings for the 2003 - 2006 models.

its hot

By on Tuesday, February 03, 2009

"I love it. it drives so smooth"

quality

By on Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"Good Vehicle with 90k has some rattles but that's to be expected. Good luxury & roomy"

Best in Luxury

By on Sunday, January 13, 2008

"This the best vehicle I have owned. I couldn't afford it new but as the second owned I have had no problems. Cadillac luxury and a reliable vehicle."

Just a great truck1

By on Tuesday, October 09, 2007

"The 2000 Escalade is just a great truck. It is comfortable, powerful and classy looking. The engine and transmission are bullet proof. It has the full 4 wheel drive system -- not AWD like the new ones. In the snow and ice there's nothing better. Fit and finish is good and you can work on the car yourself. I have owned two of them."

Long term investmen

By on Sunday, September 20, 2009

"Vehicle is absolutely the finest I have ever owned in 45 years. . . . great ride, great style. . . . may very well end up a classic. Absolutely indestructible and works like it looks. . . . absolutely top notch ! ! !"

LOVE IT!!

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"I purchased this car from a friend. I would have never purchased it new! What a great ride! i LOVE ALL THE BUTTONS!It is SOOO reliable and It looks great! Gas mileage is a killer! It does cost a lot to look that good- my justification on the gas is the low/no repairs. Regular oil changes and service maintenance are all I ever have to do."

Outstanding Fullsize SUV

By on Monday, October 22, 2012

Pros: "Roomy, Stylish, Comfort, Drives like a dream."

Cons: "Weak transmission, driving another car after this"

"The Escalade is an awesome vehicle. Very comfortable, decent economy for the size, plenty of power, very roomy. The Escalade is much higher quality than the Chevy and GMC counterparts. There is nothing about this vehicle that I do not like. The only downsize is the underbuilt transmission. These only last around 120,000 - 150,000 miles before requiring a rebuild. The rebuilt ones are of much higher quality due to upgrades and stronger internal components. While it is a little pricey to rebuild it is very worth the cost."

Best car I've had.

By on Thursday, February 20, 2014

"In December '99, I negotiated the purchase of a new Town and Country. At the last moment, the dealer cranked in a $700 dealer fee. No Way. I drove up the road a mile and turned into a Cadillac dealer. Window sticker on this white beauty was $46K. I gave $37K and my well worn Z-28 for it. The dealer put a huge red bow on the hood, and I parked it in my driveway, and told my wife to come outside for her Christmas present. This car was a thrill then, and we love it, still. It had everything on it, all the bells and whistles. I just recently discovered that the back seats are heated, too, when my granddaughter complained about the warm seat. We have driven it from Florida to New York and back, three times a year for 15 years. It's 21-22 hours of driving each way. We get out of the car at the end of the trip with no cramps or soreness. My mechanic told me this is the best Escalade ever made, and I believe him. I have had some repairs, but, I forgave this car every time. I did have a upholstery man resurface parts of the front seats. I am currently leeking a little engine oil. I think I will get that fixed and go for 300,000 miles. Gas mileage is way better than Nissan's and Toyota's big ones, better than Ford's and Lincoln's too. I never really computed it, but, my impression has been about 15mpg city, maybe as much as 17 highway. Anybody that can buy a clean one with 100-150K miles, and a quiet sounding engine for up to $4K will probably have a good value. The A/C has always been cool enough, but, never icy cold. And don't expect to leave any sports car in the dust at a stop light. This baby will go sneaky fast, but, it wants to wind up gradually."

great car that reliable

By on Tuesday, October 09, 2007

"expaensive to fix but great ride. absolutely love this car. drives smooth and havent had any problems with it besides air conditioning. and im always looking good in dis beast"

Best Full Size AWD SUV

By on Sunday, March 01, 2009

"My Escalade is roomy comfortable the 5.7 has good power and the AWD takes us were ever we want to go. We has taken it on camping trips with the whole family it has been very reliable.It is very luxurious we love it and will keep it in the family for as long as we can. We love it !!!!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade ESV near Honolulu. See local deals