2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV

Based on 59 Ratings for the 1999 - 2000 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Just a great truck1

By on Tuesday, October 09, 2007

"The 2000 Escalade is just a great truck. It is comfortable, powerful and classy looking. The engine and transmission are bullet proof. It has the full 4 wheel drive system -- not AWD like the new ones. In the snow and ice there's nothing better. Fit and finish is good and you can work on the car yourself. I have owned two of them."

LOVE IT!!

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"I purchased this car from a friend. I would have never purchased it new! What a great ride! i LOVE ALL THE BUTTONS!It is SOOO reliable and It looks great! Gas mileage is a killer! It does cost a lot to look that good- my justification on the gas is the low/no repairs. Regular oil changes and service maintenance are all I ever have to do."

great car that reliable

By on Tuesday, October 09, 2007

"expaensive to fix but great ride. absolutely love this car. drives smooth and havent had any problems with it besides air conditioning. and im always looking good in dis beast"

Still Going Strong

By on Sunday, May 24, 2009

"The hardest thing to date for me is trying to find another as comfortable as the 2000 Cadillac Escl. has been. It was definitely a great car in it's time. Unfortunately, but great for someone who could care less about "OnStar" is that it is no longer available on this model. And the VCR player needs to be updated to a DVD player. No rust on it at all since it was given priviledges in the garage."

Superior Vehicle

By on Wednesday, December 24, 2008

"Rated a truck, I call it a car. The creature comforts are the best. I love it. Rides smoother than any vehicle I have ever been in. Classic design is still in fashion. Love the 4wheel drive Florida has a lot of sand. Wonderful vehicle for trips."

Best Truck I Have Owned

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"I love everything about this truck but, the thing I really love is getting into the "lazyboy" seat with the seat warmers on in the winter."

A Very Good Buy

By on Friday, November 30, 2007

"Welcome Readers, I've own my Cadillac Escalade for over five years, and I have a lot of good things to say about it. The ride is smooth, its' very reliable, but nothing surpass the comfort of the seats. The Escalade was made for the big and tall, it has has lots head and leg room, that easily sits five. If gas prices aren't an issue for you, the Cadillac Escalade is a very good buy."

Best car ever!

By on Tuesday, October 09, 2007

"This is hands down the best car I have ever driven. NO problems! As a realtor I have driven a lot of new cars. Love the large space in the back, like an enclosed pick-up. New escalades do no have that much room and is why I have waited so long to trade. Still beautiful black paint. Have it detailed twice a year for a brand new look."

The ultimate familly cruiser

By on Friday, August 24, 2007

"Great family vehicle and excellent in the winter,great for the cabin trips."

Big MAma

By on Tuesday, March 03, 2009

"I would recommend her, very spacious and reliable. I wish that it wasn't so expensive to repair when I have to take it in for work. Overall great car!"

Love it !

By on Monday, August 25, 2008

"Great car, so comfortable, yet very manueverable! Plenty of power, yet not horrible on gas. Not good, but not horrible."

Smooth and luxurious

By on Monday, August 04, 2008

"Outstanding ride.Still get thumbs up for a 10 year old vehicle.Gas mileage is not that bad for a large vehicle.Excellant travel vehicle.Maintenance has only been routine,except for a/c hoses.My wife loves it,even though she is a Corvette fan.A little underpowered with the 5.7,however the Escalade is a cruiser,not a racecar."

you can't buy better

By on Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"Owned my Escalade for 4 years, no rattles or squeaks and I have 78000 miles on it and everything works!!! Best car I have ever owned. I have nothing but admiration for this vehicle and it will be a sad day when we will have to trade it away."

By on Thursday, August 26, 2010

its hot

By on Tuesday, February 03, 2009

"I love it. it drives so smooth"

quality

By on Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"Good Vehicle with 90k has some rattles but that's to be expected. Good luxury & roomy"

Best in Luxury

By on Sunday, January 13, 2008

"This the best vehicle I have owned. I couldn't afford it new but as the second owned I have had no problems. Cadillac luxury and a reliable vehicle."

Long term investmen

By on Sunday, September 20, 2009

"Vehicle is absolutely the finest I have ever owned in 45 years. . . . great ride, great style. . . . may very well end up a classic. Absolutely indestructible and works like it looks. . . . absolutely top notch ! ! !"

Outstanding Fullsize SUV

By on Monday, October 22, 2012

Pros: "Roomy, Stylish, Comfort, Drives like a dream."

Cons: "Weak transmission, driving another car after this"

"The Escalade is an awesome vehicle. Very comfortable, decent economy for the size, plenty of power, very roomy. The Escalade is much higher quality than the Chevy and GMC counterparts. There is nothing about this vehicle that I do not like. The only downsize is the underbuilt transmission. These only last around 120,000 - 150,000 miles before requiring a rebuild. The rebuilt ones are of much higher quality due to upgrades and stronger internal components. While it is a little pricey to rebuild it is very worth the cost."

I absolutely love it, aside from one thing!

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, comfortable, Bose sound system"

Cons: "Gas hog, mine doesn't have third row! ):"

"I wish I would have known I would love this car so much, I recently lost my F150 in a fire and while looking for anew vehicle I stumbled upon the Escalade, I fell in love with it, but now, after owning it 2 months I wish I would have looked for more because I seriously like the 2003 and newer. I really wish I would have gotten a new one, but I plan to resell it and get a newer model! Other then that it's a great car, mine doesn't have the best interior, but it's 14 years old so I'll give it that. If you are looking to buy, try to get a '03 or newer! Maybe even try to go with a 2006 or newer since it uses the third generation body style. You'll love this car, can't get enough while driving it!"

Best car I've had.

By on Thursday, February 20, 2014

"In December '99, I negotiated the purchase of a new Town and Country. At the last moment, the dealer cranked in a $700 dealer fee. No Way. I drove up the road a mile and turned into a Cadillac dealer. Window sticker on this white beauty was $46K. I gave $37K and my well worn Z-28 for it. The dealer put a huge red bow on the hood, and I parked it in my driveway, and told my wife to come outside for her Christmas present. This car was a thrill then, and we love it, still. It had everything on it, all the bells and whistles. I just recently discovered that the back seats are heated, too, when my granddaughter complained about the warm seat. We have driven it from Florida to New York and back, three times a year for 15 years. It's 21-22 hours of driving each way. We get out of the car at the end of the trip with no cramps or soreness. My mechanic told me this is the best Escalade ever made, and I believe him. I have had some repairs, but, I forgave this car every time. I did have a upholstery man resurface parts of the front seats. I am currently leeking a little engine oil. I think I will get that fixed and go for 300,000 miles. Gas mileage is way better than Nissan's and Toyota's big ones, better than Ford's and Lincoln's too. I never really computed it, but, my impression has been about 15mpg city, maybe as much as 17 highway. Anybody that can buy a clean one with 100-150K miles, and a quiet sounding engine for up to $4K will probably have a good value. The A/C has always been cool enough, but, never icy cold. And don't expect to leave any sports car in the dust at a stop light. This baby will go sneaky fast, but, it wants to wind up gradually."

Best Full Size AWD SUV

By on Sunday, March 01, 2009

"My Escalade is roomy comfortable the 5.7 has good power and the AWD takes us were ever we want to go. We has taken it on camping trips with the whole family it has been very reliable.It is very luxurious we love it and will keep it in the family for as long as we can. We love it !!!!!!"

Great Used Value!

By on Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"208,000 miles and counting! You can get alot of bang for the buck buying a used Escalade. Our truck litterally looks and performs like a 50,000 mile vehicle. Most of these trucks are purchased new by the older crowd who take excellent care of them. Many friends have told me if I ever run across another Escalade as nice and inexpensive as this one, they'll buy it!"

Great family vehicle

By on Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Pros: "Comfort -Roomy- Nice ride-"

Cons: "Costly part replacement and not so good gas milage"

"Great comfort ride for family. Rides smooth. Very reliable (has never broken down on me) Great stereo! Seats are very roomy. Great for long trips. The only downside is if you do need to get replacement parts for any reason it is costly. Also not so great on gas"

By on Sunday, April 26, 2009

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac Escalade ESV near Honolulu. See local deals