2008 Cadillac DTS

Based on 212 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Best darn Cadillac I've ever owned.

By on Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pros: "Fantastic car"

Cons: "GM shut off the heated washer fluid."

"I have 64000 miles on this car. bought it new. Fantastic car wish they still made them. I'm 6'5" and 225 lbs.,have plenty of room. Ordered the bench seat. Great mileage on the high way. And so comfortable. Very little repair just regular maintenance .I'll drive this DTS till it drops dead. Drove a new xts platinum and no room in the front seat area, and very little room in the back seat area. You can't get a bench seat any more."

Cruising Caddy

By on Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"Con: This vehicle has been a major disappointment because of a seemingly simple item. The headlamps will retain moisture, will corrode and will have to be replaced. There is no maintenance that will prevent this. The headlamp replacement is over $2000 for the car! Very expensive for headlights. Pro: The car rides well and gets good highway mileage."

have driven Cadillac since the 60's

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pros: "Love the way they drive"

"State of the art when purchased still the nicest all around automobile for the money. Excellent for in town or on a road trip a car everyone in the family can enjoy. If minimum maintenance is adheared to they last for a really long time."

Best I've Driven

By on Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"I've been driving Cadillacs for over 30 years and I am always satisfied with the ride and comfort they provide. I have this car at the Luxury II level and it is loaded. There are so many conveniences that I can see why the owner's manual is over 300 pages. I bought this used with 32,000 milea and I do not regret it. You will find this to be a very good choice for the money."

Superb!

By on Friday, February 15, 2008

"This is my 5th Cadillac and by far the finest. I have the Luxury 2 package. What a pleasure to travel in this beautiful auto. Front wheel drive is the best for winter conditions. It will be very unfortunate if Cadillac changes to a rear wheel drive vehicle. Excellent gas mileage on the highway = 25+mpg. The Northstar engine is the finest in the auto world..smooth, quiet, and powerful. I have 12000 miles on the auto and am averaging 24 mpg in both city and highway driving...you can't beat this."

I'd buy it again

By on Thursday, November 15, 2007

"This car has a lot of power and handles very well. You can't tell the motor is running when you're on the open road. You come to expect luxury in Cadillacs and this car doesn't disappoint."

Sweet Car!!

By on Saturday, October 27, 2007

"I own a 2006 Dts, and it is awsome. Very nice upgrade with style from the old Deville!! The Northstar V8 is Strong and fun to drive!!"

Cadillac Forever

By on Sunday, May 18, 2014

Pros: "led lights, automatic start and parking sensors."

Cons: "driver rear view mirror backing up drops too low"

"This is my third Cadillac. I had a Deville and a Cts, both were great American made vehicles. The Dts is the ultimate mode of personal transportation. Its definitely an eye catcher with the led lights. Constantly getting compliments and many questions asking is it new."

I just bought this 2006 with 45,500 miles

By on Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pros: "It feels great to drive this car"

Cons: "I haven't found a Con yet."

"I was lucky enough to find this one owner DTS. It still feels and looks like a new car. The luxury options are wonderful, heated stearing wheel, all location airbags. Drives wonderful, like floating. I had a 2004 SRX AWD that I bought new and it never felt like a Caddy. This DTS drives and feels like a Caddy should. This is one of the nicest cars I have owned by far. I am hoping after reading all the other reviews that I have good luck with maintenance."

We love this car. I have no complaints at all!

By on Friday, March 22, 2013

Pros: "Ride, MPG,Styling,"

"This is by far the best Cadilac that I have owned. Other than basic maintenance, I have spent 0 dollars on this car.We love the ride, the MPG (26 HWG)I have owned this car for 5 years, many trips to Fla., and 117,000 miles later, still no squeeks or rattles!!!"

Love this car

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

Pros: "value for comfort, quality, and reliablity!"

Cons: "headlight replacement cost about $600.. :("

"This was my first caddy I have ever purchased. I was a Mercedes guy prior. Bought this car with 20K in 2008 and fell in love. 5 months ago I decided I wanted something all wheel drive as I live on the side of a mountain and when we get snow there is no way for me to get home on the front wheel drive DTS. I like my DTS so much I got a CTS- all wheel drive. Now I have 2 caddys and have really enjoyed both of them. I will be a caddy man for many years to come."

great car

By on Saturday, February 27, 2010

"this is about the 15th caddy we ve had. it replaced a 4 year old 2002 that was awesome but totaled 6 months after we bought it when it was rearended.got our 2006 dts level 2 for 25k with 22k miles on it and had only been on the road 13 months the dealer gave us a great deal. love it alot except for the constant rotor warping problem were having. fortunately we bought a caddy ext. warranty to 100k miles that basically is the factory warranty so there still covered. weve put 26k on it in the 3 years weve had it my only complaint is that it has the bench front seat not the bucket seats the 2002 had so long rides are not as easy as they were in the other car i am disabled and need the comfort etc. but you cant go wrong i dont think with this car especially a good clean used one."

Nicest car I have owned so far

By on Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"I have never been brand loyal. I have owned both Lincoln and Caddy for years. BY far this is the nicest car i have owned. From the heated and cooled front seats to the fuel economy this car is great. All the issues I have had ( 42,000 miles ) have been small and simple. Love the onstar system and the way the car has held its value. When the time comes I will have another one. I am a young guy. And this car rocks. My MPG is 21.6 city and 32 HWY. I average 23.6 over all."

Fabulous Automobile

By on Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"My first new Cadillac, truly a great ride. 18 city, 24+ Hwy, regular fuel. Quiet, Onstar, solid ride, no drift on curves, the real deal. Plus, made in USA. A real dream machine, and highly recommended. What a beauty."

By on Saturday, December 12, 2009

"I purchased a DTS Platinum Edition with all the options about 6 months ago. It is my 5th Cadillac. It replaced a 2006 Cadillac STS with all wheel drive. I prefer the larger DTS but I was concerned about giving up some of the premium options that are not available on the DTS, such as Head-Up Instumentation. Nevertheless, I am not disappointed in this vehicle. I miss the all wheel drive, but not the miserable gas mileage. My new DTS gets about 18 MPG in the city and 24 on the road - about 20% better than the STS without sacrificing safety in wet and snowy weather. The turning radius has been drastically improved over my 2001 DTS which was my chief complaint of that car. I agree that the cup holders leave something to be desired and I'm keeping my fingers crossed regarding the electronic problems that others mention, but so far I've not had any problems. The navigation system in my new car does not have all of the features of the one in my STS, but it is dramatically easier to operate and is much more user friendly. (I don't have to get out the owner's manual in order to use it.) The front drivers head rest is actually quite uncomfortable for me, I don't understand why they didn't just keep the old style. (That's why I gave it 4 stars for comfort.) I miss the automatic emergency brake release of my 2001 and older cars. By 2009 the style is aging a bit, but it is by far the best driving and smoothest car I have ever owned. If Caddy keeps turning out reasonably priced cars at every level (from CTS to Escalade), they just might be able to save GM from insolvency."

Best Automobile I have ever driven or owned

By on Sunday, March 15, 2009

"In 40 plus years of owning many cars, this is by far the best I have ever owned or driven, including much more expensive European vehicles. The handling, reliability, comfort really have set this car apart. After 60,000 mi on it, the only work that it has needed is regular maintaince and tires. Just can't say enough about this car. I will certainly buy another and highly recommend it."

Love it!

By on Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"I have had this car for 2 years. I don't drive much but it is very comfortable to ride in & has great power when you need it. Also takes regular gas & gets decent gas mileage."

Last of the big ones

By on Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pros: "this vehicle is in storage 7 months out of every y"

Cons: "no warrenty"

"This car is in excellent condition. It is garaged 7 months out of each year. It has been serviced since purchased by the dealer I bought it from. All new tires (Michilen) put on at 34,000miles. Will answer any and all inquires."

Probably the finest car I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pros: "Great all-purpose vehicle - power galore"

Cons: "Gas mileage only 15 city, 23 highway"

"This car is the complete package. Even though it is 4 model years old, it has verturally every current accessory that the 2014 models are promoting as "new". From the adaptive cruise control to the Lane Departure System and the computer controlled suspension, it is a great ride. In addition, it is certified, and has a super warranty till Sep 2015."

Great over the road vehicle

By on Tuesday, July 16, 2013

"Just completed road trip of 2500 miles, including central plains and rocky mountains. Four adults with full trunk of luggage traveled very comfortably. Car now has over 150,000 miles and going strong."

Reliable car.

By on Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pros: "Power, handling, comfort, beautiful inside and out"

Cons: "Can't see the clock except at night."

"Has been the most reliable car I've ever owned. However, I would change a couple of things. Don't like the clock being in the navigation system. Want a clock to be visible at all times. Got stuck with a sun roof that I neither need nor want."

best vehicle ever!

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "great price, fun to drive"

"Very Likely"

My best vehicle in my life

By on Thursday, August 19, 2010

"The caddy rides like a dream, nice and smooth even on bumpy streets. I got an email today from on-star telling me 3 of my tires were low, I have a warranty item needing looked at, and that I had 97% oil life left. If only it could hold my hand. It said my XM radio 3 month trial ended in Oct 2010 but it is not active at this time. The phone with on-star is super. I wish it had navigation but maybe next time. I love the bumper parking sensors and the tilt down mirrors when I park and back up. And it has heated and cooled seats - whats next? It has a programable garage door opener and dual visors. And you cannot lock the keys in it - it won't let you. I could rant some more but I won't. You will definitely love this automobile - its a luxury II trim model with bubinga wood trim."

best i have ever owned

By on Friday, February 26, 2010

"This is my first caddy. Bought a 08 new, one of the last on the lot and got a great deal. Fantastic comfortable ride, most powerful vehicle i have ever owned. Twenty thousand miles and no problems. So many gadgets! Heated and cooled seats are wonderful. Heated steering wheel is much nicer than i anticipated. Traded up from a Honda Accord that "rated" so well by "professionals" but which i found to be too small to carry anything, luggage for my wife and me or us! Previous favorite ride was my Tahoe but this takes travel to a whole new level. I will stay with GM if they continue making them like this."

ok

By on Friday, November 27, 2009

"passenger side wiper sweep does not cover entire window. Front door side molding stick out past edge of door allowing them to be caught by clothes. Outside rear door handles hard to open doors."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac DTS near Honolulu. See local deals