2004 Cadillac DeVille

8.1

Based on 561 Ratings for the 2000 - 2005 models.

love the cadi

By on Thursday, October 10, 2013

"supper strong car, cant really feel the speed at times, and its really not to bad on gas. i love it. (confy and fast)"

Cadillac going bad

By on Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Pros: "Plenty of Pep and nice cadillac ride"

Cons: "Everything else"

"I purchased this car used with 28000 miles on it. Certified Every month something goes wrong or breaks. Parking brake problems first, head gasket replaced next but the dealer used old head bolts and could not tighten head to spec's problems down the road, rear shocks started leaking, (3) window regulator's went bad, and now trans is slipping and jerking. These are the major items that went wrong, I owned a 1993 de ville for many years with none of these problems only regular MTCE."

By on Saturday, September 20, 2008

"This is the second Deville I have owned. The first I put 224,000 miles on it and never did a thing to it except reline the brakes. Traded for the 2005, excellent car. Roomy, comfortable and believe it or not, excellent gas mileage."

I love this vehicle.

By on Friday, February 26, 2016

Pros: "Condition, ride, comfort, amenities mileage"

Cons: "Age"

"It has front and passenger seat heating, and rear seat cooling and back seat air conditioning and heat controls. The car has remote start. The body and interior are in very good condition. It has a smooth ride in both the front and back seats. The color is light blue/silver. It drives wonderfully. It's age is about 13 years old but has less than 100,000 miles. I'd just like a newer car for doing traveling. It has regular checkups and oil changes as per suggestions by Cadillac."

Best vehicle that I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "Everything is top notch."

"I have had this car since brand new in September 2004 and everybody has been trying to sell me a new car but I'd be a fool to get rid of this. I average over 27 mpg on the freeways and average about 20 mixed city and country. I do drive sensibly - no quick get aways and I use the cruise control at about the speed limit. My "cold blooded" wife loves the seat heaters, back heaters, etc. I had to replace the rear or front (can't remember) wheel bearings about 7 months ago but have had no other major costs other than one (only) new set of tires. A mechanic friend said that these 2005 Cadillacs should last a minimum of 250,000 miles. It has an 8 cylinder North Star Engine and is a dream handling and comfort. The car should outlast me.In northern Wisconsin"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac DeVille near Honolulu. See local deals