2002 Cadillac DeVille

8.1

Based on 551 Ratings for the 2000 - 2005 models.

love the cadi

By on Thursday, October 10, 2013

"supper strong car, cant really feel the speed at times, and its really not to bad on gas. i love it. (confy and fast)"

Cadillac going bad

By on Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Pros: "Plenty of Pep and nice cadillac ride"

Cons: "Everything else"

"I purchased this car used with 28000 miles on it. Certified Every month something goes wrong or breaks. Parking brake problems first, head gasket replaced next but the dealer used old head bolts and could not tighten head to spec's problems down the road, rear shocks started leaking, (3) window regulator's went bad, and now trans is slipping and jerking. These are the major items that went wrong, I owned a 1993 de ville for many years with none of these problems only regular MTCE."

Love this car..!

By on Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive.Easy to maintain. Lots of room."

Cons: "premium service required.inner city gas.no sunroof"

"I have had my share of good cars over the years and the one thing i can say is that this car has made me very proud and happy to be an owner.i am comfortable and confident when im behind the wheel of this prestigious yet powerful vehicle..the durable but luxurious drive that it delivers is phenomenal.just the feeling of jumping in my car without a care of doubt that im goin to reach my destination is amazing.this is a very reliable ride for someone who is tired of breaking down in the midddle of traffic or having to replace parts every year just to maintain it. if i could choose one car for all of my needs, it would be the Caddillac Deville DHS.."

Looks nice, nice to drive, over-priced

By on Saturday, October 06, 2012

Pros: "Very comfortable on long road trips."

Cons: "Bad city MPG"

"This car has been generally dependable and is nice to drive on long trips. I really loved the air cooled seats. It is a little difficult to get in and out of the driver's side because it is quite low. Highway mileage is shockingly good (>30 MPG). City MPG is far worse (<12)."

Worst Cadillac I Ever Owned

By on Friday, April 03, 2009

"Bought this 2001 Deville used in 2006 with 46000 miles on it. The first year and a half the dealership had it more than I did. Had an oil leak that was difficult to locate. Head gasket replaced but it blew out. finally a new motor was installed. Starter replaced in Dec. 2007 and now it it in the shop for replacement again (15 months later!!!). Also, the crankshaft postions sensors need replaced and the coolant level sensor needs replaced. All four power window motors/regulators have been replaced. Fortunately, I took out an extended warranty but it ran out last year just before the security system had a problem that needed fixed because the car would not start. I can't wait to get rid of this car and will probably never pay another Cadillac. My husband has a 97 Yukon with over 200000 miles on it. We feel that it is more reliable than the Cadillac! Previous Cadillacs were driven to over 100,000 miles and never had anywhere near the repairs of this car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac DeVille near Honolulu. See local deals