1995 Cadillac DeVille

8.3

Based on 434 Ratings for the 1994 - 1999 models.

Very Nice Road Car

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"I've had this car for 5 years and has been nothing but a joy. Mine has 137,000 miles and just agve it a tune up. It runs and drives great. Highly recomended"

A Real Cadillac!!!

By on Saturday, November 3, 2007

"I've had my 98 Deville since April 2005. It was a low mileage (58K) little old lady owned car. I'd never owned a Caddy. This is a REAL Cadillac!! It's quiet as a ghost, rides like a cloud, gets over 25 mpg on the highway, and does it at 75 mph. I've put 45,000 miles on mine, and nothing has gone wrong. No oil use between changes. The Northstar engine makes this car absolutely fly low. Someday, my Caddy will wear out. The paint is still perfect, the seats are holding up the best, but still, everything wears out. When it does, I'm getting another one. The last one they made of this style, complete with tail fins, was 1999. I like it better than the 2000-2006 style Cadillacs. These cars cost over 40,000 dollars ten years ago. You can buy an excellent condition example for a fraction of that, now, but you can't buy mine. It's not for sale."

caddymyth

By on Monday, October 1, 2007

"I have owned my 1997Cadillac Concours for 4 years. It has only 108,000 miles on it. In that time I have had to replace the: 1. Air ride system ( Front and Rear Struts) 2. Suspension air compressor 3. Water pump 4. Radiator 5 Radiator expansion tank ( it leaked) 6. Alternator and finally 7. one of the front calipers. This is not to mention the routine expected items such as tires, battery, oil, and brakes. It was certainly not what I expected from a namebrand with such a storied history. The engine in the car is the Northstar engine and it has leaked oil from the first day I owned it, not bad but enough so that I had to check the oil frequently. I would suggest caution in purchasing the Cadillac brand."

Fine Quality & Luxury

By on Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"Purchased the car one year ago with 62K miles, now have 75K+ on it. Great gas mileage @ average 22mpg. Excellent power from the Northstar engine, no mechanical problems. This is my third Cadillac and by far the best. Plenty of room, installed XM radio, can safely and comfortably transport my family of three children around. Love the heated seats, climate control and other standard features of this car. The ride is superb... if you can find one with low mileage and in good condition...buy it."

HEAD GASKET PROBLEMS!!!!!

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"yea my caddy has its second engine in 2 weeks!!! becuse the head gasket went on it!!! HEAD GASKET PROBLEMS ARE COMMON ON ALL NORTHSTAR ENGINES!!!! VERY COSTLY!!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac DeVille near Honolulu. See local deals