1993 Cadillac DeVille

8.3

Based on 168 Ratings for the 1992 - 1993 models.

Top 5 vehicles I have owned

By on Sunday, January 08, 2012

Pros: "Great comfort, soft, quiet ride."

Cons: "Miss dual zone climate, could use more leg room"

"I bought it a few months ago as estate settlement, needed a power window repaired, gave it a detail job, serviced it and am driving approximately 100 miles a day to work. The car looks great and has lots of power, was a little nervous at first to learn that regular maintenance may have been lacking for a while, found sludge in the 1st oil change, but checked it out, No major problems and found I am averaging around 24 on the highway, but was pleased to learn I got nearly 30 mpg on a 4 hour stretch to see family over the holidays. Will probably be a Caddy owner from now on."

Classic Style Cadillac

By on Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"This 1990 Cadillac cannot be compared to modern luxury cars. The interior ergonomics is not very good, but the comfort is amazing. I feel like I'm sitting in my living room couch. The car just sails over bumps on the road. The V8 is powerful and takes very little effort to get up to speed. The exterior is by all means, a classic Cadillac. No one will mistaken the car for anything else. It is still a head turner even after 20 years. The Cadillac was my father's pride and joy. He loved that car."

Cady DeVille

By on Sunday, June 21, 2009

"Bought my Cadillac DeVille with 67,000 miles on it and it now has 132,000 and can probably go another 80,000 miles. It has been very reliable and has been on a couple 1000+ mile trips. My biggest problem with this car is the security system with the key would shut the car off for 3 minutes, I figured out how to bypass it but it still acts up sometimes. My other complaint is having to use premium unleaded fuel. Besides that this is comfortable, powerful car with lots of room."

Super Ride

By on Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"I was given this 88 DeVile after my Grandfather stopped driving at the age of 94. he bought it new in 87. The caddy has 130K on it with the factory plugs,tires and brakes. This is the car I learned to drive in. Now she is mine to drive. Classy body lines, the 4.5L is a bit of a gas hog, but I get comfort and style back. Everyone wants to ride with me now. She is still turning heads. This has been a great car for Grandfather, very little repairs other then PM. She has been pampered all her life, but still chirps a tire from time to time... Blows the Kids off the road when needed, and still takes us to church on Sundays in syle."

LOVE my Cadillac

By on Wednesday, February 06, 2008

"Unfortunately gas prices are outrageous, and I do too much driving to keep my 88 Cadillac DeVille :(. It makes me sad, I bought it for 800 bucks over a year ago, put over 20,000 miles on it. The only complaint I have is gas prices, I will definately own another DeVille one day. Even though my is an 88, it's so-o comfortable and rides like a dream! Plus most Cadillacs you can resell for a decent price- I'm selling mine for more than I bought it for :D yes, I'm makin money on my good deal.. Good luck to all Cadillac drivers/purchasers, I hope you love yours like i love mine."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac DeVille near Honolulu. See local deals