2015 Cadillac CTS Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $66,933 - $69,138.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

10/7.9

Based on 11 Ratings for the 2014 - 2016 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.7/10
    9.8/10
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Caddy girl

By on Monday, November 09, 2015

Pros: "Bad to the bone!"

Cons: "cup holders,mirrors for backing up, dismal fail"

"Found this beauty while getting some repairs done on my XLR. Traded the XLR for the CTS-V. Faster than the XLR. Cool, classy and comfortable Caddy; reminds me of my old Biarritz, but sportier. I always seem to fall in love with, and buy Caddies that are or will no longer be in production. LOVE THIS CAR (but I do miss my little convertible XLR.)"

Fantastic car

By on Thursday, March 26, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, great cruiser good mpg"

"I've driven BMW 5 series for years; no more. This car is better than the the 5s and Audi 6 and MB 3s all day long. Quick and comfortable. Just a great car."

By on Saturday, October 18, 2014

Pros: "Great Design, Fun to Drive"

Cons: "Run Flat Tires"

"I am very pleased with the car. Great design, always gets looks. I have been lucky to have owned some nice looking cars (traded a Honda S-2000)and none come close to this car. Quality inside and out. I test drove all the German competitors and they are not as engaging to drive. I was worried about the CUE system when I bought the car because of the expert reviews(finger prints). Don't be, you set up most settings once and can use the toggle buttons on the steering wheel for most things. I think I wiped the screen twice in a year. Run Flat Tires only negative."

Red Rocket

By on Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Pros: "fast, great handling"

Cons: "twitchy, hard ride on run-flat tires"

"Car is scary fast. I had a 2005 CTS-V with a V8. This car with a twin turbo 6 is faster and gets much better mileage (20 avg MPG instead of 12). Car is capable of things far beyond my skill level, and I have some performance driving training. Handling simply defies the law of physics. Acceleration is tremendous. Things to consider--handling is light, almost twitchy. You can veer off the straight when reaching down to retrieve a dropped item. Ride is a little rough because of the run-flat tires. I am gong to replace the tires with a set that are not run-flats to soften up the ride even though the car has no spare and no place for a spare. Hate the volume controls for the radio found in the center of the dash. There is not another performance sedan that I would rather own."

Worth Every Penny!

By on Saturday, September 06, 2014

Pros: "Performance, styling, build quality, comfort"

Cons: "Hesitant between slow speed shifts, tire noise"

"It was time to reluctantly trade my 07 Cadillac CTS Sport on a new car. Hearing all the hype about the 2014 CTS, and my love of my 07, convinced me to buy one. I got a fully loaded 2.0T CTS4. My love affair with my previous CTS has been quickly replaced by a car that exceeds it in almost every way. The 4 cylinder engine provides amazing power and agility. The transmission hesitates from time to time at lower speeds, which an eight speed will fix. There also seems to be more tire noise than I find acceptable for a premium vehicle, but that may just be the Pirelli's. These are the only faults I have found. The interior is impeccable and tasteful. The build quality far exceeds my first CTS. Tight tolerances, no rattles, and high end materials. The seats are just the right amount of firmness to be perfectly comfortable. The best part, though, is the driving experience. This car is just plain fun. It's powerful, responsive, and always draws the eyes of admirers. There is so much to love about this car that you can't go wrong if you get one, too"

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next