2015 Cadillac CTS Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $43,917 - $45,128.

10/7.9

Based on 9 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

9.9/10
Per Page:  5 | 10

Absolutely Beautiful car. Very quick for a V-6.

By on Saturday, June 27, 2015

Pros: "Real quick, & fun to "get on" once in a while."

Cons: "Very low. Getting in & out not easy as you get old"

"Installed K&N air filter, as no one makes a cold air induction pkg. for it YET! Very quick as is, and theres the rub. I always want to get on it, and because of how it looks, and the pretty aggressive exhaust note, it's a "cop magnet".Originally looked for a CTS-V, but more $$ than I could swing, plus, a little too hairy for everyday street use.Also, insurance outrageous! Had many street trim Chevy V-8's back in the day, and an Olds W-30 442, and this Caddy 3.6 V-6 is surprisingly fast!This car is kind of a "Bucket List" buy for me, and the only thing that might make me consider selling it, is if Chevy would bring back the old Impala Super Sport, with rear wheel drive, and a good sized V-8 engine. Other than a few very minor complaints, this Caddy is a very quick, very good looking, high end ride. I love it, and I think you probably will too!"

Red Rocket

By on Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Pros: "fast, great handling"

Cons: "twitchy, hard ride on run-flat tires"

"Car is scary fast. I had a 2005 CTS-V with a V8. This car with a twin turbo 6 is faster and gets much better mileage (20 avg MPG instead of 12). Car is capable of things far beyond my skill level, and I have some performance driving training. Handling simply defies the law of physics. Acceleration is tremendous. Things to consider--handling is light, almost twitchy. You can veer off the straight when reaching down to retrieve a dropped item. Ride is a little rough because of the run-flat tires. I am gong to replace the tires with a set that are not run-flats to soften up the ride even though the car has no spare and no place for a spare. Hate the volume controls for the radio found in the center of the dash. There is not another performance sedan that I would rather own."

Awesome

By on Monday, June 08, 2015

Pros: "Styling inside and out; handling; engine; seats"

Cons: "transmission learning curve; CUE"

My car at the car wash

"I wasn't a huge fan of the 1st and 2nd generations of the CTS but I really love the styling of this one, the third, both inside and out. On the outside, it looks so agressive! It really is a cool design. For the most part I think the shiny trim of the interior is much more preferable than the matte black interiors of its German competitors. It really looks expensive. You do get a lot of fingerprints on the CUE display but I'm not having problems with that anywhere else inside the car. The interior looks especially cool at night. This car is unbelievably fun to drive. It is crazy fast and the handling is ridiculously good. The transmission takes some getting used to but the more you get to know the car the less of an issue the tranny is. It has eight speeds and a top speed of 170 so there's a lot going on there. Since I have the Vsport version you should know that with that comes the sports suspension which can be a little on the firm side and the steering especially in sport mode can feel a little heavy if you're used to driving a Camry. But you'll come to love this "nailed to the road" sensation. And it's all part of the experience that makes you feel like you're in one of the coolest cars on the road. I still have the orignal Pirelli's and I'm looking forward to replacing it with better tires which I hear improve the ride. As far as the much maligned CUE, I agree it could be better though it definitely is not all that bad. I strive to do everything from the steering wheel which is almost possible, almost... The voice commands are practically useless since it heavily favors commands for finding non-favorited random XM stations and accessing music on portable devices like USB sticks and CDs (which with streaming is becoming obsolete). It has an "app" for Pandora which is awesome but I wish they had one for Spotify. The seats in this car are so comfortable! They make you feel like you're in a fighter jet! I've owned a lot of great cars but this is definitely the greatest. I look forward to driving it today as much as the day I got it. Buy it and you will not be disappointed."

My car at the car wash

love this

By on Friday, May 09, 2014

"I really love this car"

Per Page:  5 | 10