2013 Cadillac CTS

Based on 331 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

LOVE THE SPORTY FEEL AND LOOK

By on Saturday, June 23, 2012

"Have had for over 3 years and bought with 10k miles on it. Handles great and never any issues with mechanical"

Excellent vehicle, stunning performance/handlng

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "Performance, handling, covers all driving needs"

Cons: "Fuel consumption - if that worries you"

"Diamond white color is superb in Southern sunshine. Handling and performance are absolutely top notch. Great driving position and comfort with Recaro seats. Car can handle daily driving, long road trips and the twisties. Also copes with most 2+dog+luggage situations. Reliability has been good, just one problem with a strut that had to be replaced for squeaking. Oh, one last thing, very important to get a good alignment set-up, otherwise you'll burn the tires off in very few miles!"

Awesome car!

By on Sunday, February 05, 2012

Pros: "Quality, luxury, ride."

Cons: "Not a thing"

"This car is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned. I purchased my CTS about one month ago, new from my local Cadillac dealer. The dealer was very very helpful and awesome while looking for my car. The CTS I own is the premium edition with AWD. The options and features in my Cadillac have for sure blown my mind. Sound system and it's quality have got to be at the top of my list, along with the heated steering wheel(cold days), navigation system, and her very very large sun roof. Also the ride quality and performance surpass any other car I tested during my search, has such a smooth ride on ANY road surface (has no issue with the snow). I am very happy with my decision, and can't wait to drive it for the next four or so years."

I enjoy this car!

By on Tuesday, June 24, 2014

"I enjoy the ride in my CTS, although, it is not a smooth ride as it use to be with all the potholes in Oahu. I love the leather used on the seats, front panel, dash, and doors, to include the placement and details of the stitching. The moon roof is my most enjoyable easy access feature. If it had additional wood grain on the panel, gear shift panel, and a bit of the back door panel it would have been cosmetically perfect! I was surprised that there is not enough leg room in the backseat for people taller than 5'3. Also, the trunk space is pretty small, another disappointment. The body of the 2008 is just perfect! The grill has just the right amount of chrome, the shape of the head/ tail lights look perfect. Especially with the chrome fog lights. I like where the placement of the break lights rest on the trunk with the shape of the tail end. The rims are perfect also. Overall I enjoy my car and most of its features."

Love, love, love this car!

By on Monday, February 13, 2012

Pros: "Great looking, great performace, sporty"

Cons: "None!"

"My favorite car used to be my Lincoln Mark 8,,couldn't get a better car, for years I tried. Bought a wonderful BMW, liked it, traded it in for a CTS.....finally found something that could top that old Mark!! Handles like a real sporty car, luxury beyond all, great overall appearance. Love the panoramic sun roof!! Highly recommend this caddy! "Ain't your grandpa's caddy"!"

Quality, comfort and love the way it handles

By on Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pros: "Powerful engine, handling, sound system, comfy."

Cons: "Wind noise"

"Bought this vehicle new in 2008. We got AWD due to winter weather. Love the way it handles and the engine gives you power, torque and great gas mileage. We put over 65000 miles in a 3.5 year period. Three minor complaints. Visibility could be better, plastic trim under front bumper gets hung up on parking stops and annoying wind noise at high speeds due to automatic moon roof. Other than that, great car. In fact, I'm looking at trading up to 2010 or 2011 CTS AWD to get mileage back to the 20000 range."

Excellent driving experience

By on Thursday, November 03, 2011

Pros: "AWD, reliability, resale value, great handling"

Cons: "cramped interior, too heavy"

"AWD is a dream in the winter time. Car is well connected to the road, however the weight of the AWD system hurts acceleration and fuel economy. Sporty ride definitely affects ride quality. 79,000 miles and still humming along with only minor repairs necessary. We were initially looking at a Lexus but are glad we purchased this car. Great job Caddy."

Extremely safe and reliable family car

By on Monday, September 12, 2011

Pros: "Very easy to drive"

Cons: "Driver door will not easily stop in intermediate position"

"Has been a great reliable car for last two years. All mantenance completed on time or earlier. Very comfortable to drive. Easy and responsive at low and high speeds."

Great car

By on Saturday, October 16, 2010

"This is my second Cadillac, and have been very happy since day one. Its been comfortable on long trips and around town. I love the heated and air conditioned seats, in hot weather it keeps me from sticking to the leather. The only peeve I have with the car is the very low front deflector, I have to be very careful not to get too close to the curb when parking nose in."

2008

By on Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"Understand why it was named MT car of the year. Well designed, well made. Handling is excellent, but ride is not as sweet as the 1980 Seville. Trunk is not as convenient to get things in and out of as it could be - opening is small. Software to operate features in the owner's manual did not support instructions and functions. Looks like manual was written for what designers wanted, not what they delivered. Love the independent climate controls. Sound system is outstanding. First time having navigation system, and found it to be nice to have in a strange city. On board phone is nice because Washington state passed a hands-free phone only law. Overall, this is one of the nicest cars I've owned."