2012 Cadillac CTS

Based on 345 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

LOVE THE SPORTY FEEL AND LOOK

By on Saturday, June 23, 2012

"Have had for over 3 years and bought with 10k miles on it. Handles great and never any issues with mechanical"

Awesome car!

By on Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pros: "Quality, luxury, ride."

Cons: "Not a thing"

"This car is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned. I purchased my CTS about one month ago, new from my local Cadillac dealer. The dealer was very very helpful and awesome while looking for my car. The CTS I own is the premium edition with AWD. The options and features in my Cadillac have for sure blown my mind. Sound system and it's quality have got to be at the top of my list, along with the heated steering wheel(cold days), navigation system, and her very very large sun roof. Also the ride quality and performance surpass any other car I tested during my search, has such a smooth ride on ANY road surface (has no issue with the snow). I am very happy with my decision, and can't wait to drive it for the next four or so years."

Extremely safe and reliable family car

By on Monday, September 12, 2011

Pros: "Very easy to drive"

Cons: "Driver door will not easily stop in intermediate position"

"Has been a great reliable car for last two years. All mantenance completed on time or earlier. Very comfortable to drive. Easy and responsive at low and high speeds."

I love it!

By on Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Pros: "Jumps when I step on the throttle. Comfortable!"

Cons: "Not a one!"

"We live in the mountains with mountain roads and it's nimble and secure feeling plus it's fast and as an old 50's hot-rodder I love the 400+ horsepower! We've experienced no problems with it and I've had ladies that are complete strangers grab me in parking lots to tell me just how beautiful it is! As I said...I love it! since it has sports car type suspension however (It is the performance version)She does wish that the ride was a little more "floaty" but I love wheeling it around as is!"

Exterior/Interior Styling are unmatched!

By on Saturday, March 1, 2014

Pros: "Best looking and driving sports sedan."

Cons: "DI 3.6 liter engine ticking noise."

"I purchased my 2009 CTS 3.6 L, 6-Speed Manual Sports Sedan in February 2010. I fell in love with its interior and exterior features upon first sight before the car even went into production. I personally worked on the CTS Team that helped launch the car. I also loved the idea of driving a true sports sedan: 3.6 liter engine with a 6-speed manual transmission. I live in South Carolina and flew to Pennsylvania to purchase the car. At time of purchase I did not not notice the ticking sound the engine made. I took it to my local dealership to find out why my new had this ticking noise. The technician explained that the new DI engines made this noise and my engine was perfectly fine. I was happy to find out nothing was wrong with my car, but certainly disappointed to find out that the whimpy noise was something I would have to live with. Now, if you own a car with that much power, you want it to sound mean. How embarrassing. I've heard two cylinder engines with better sound. I sure wish GM would come out with an after market fix for that. I rated the quality a 9 and comfort/convenience an 8. The car's interior has a gap issue on console where wood trim hockey stick meets centerstack. Seats are not comfortable. The cabin is cramped, but it does lend to the sports car feel. The console storage compartment is a little small. I give the car a 9 out of 10 overall. It is one of the best looking cars on the road, even compared to the BMW 5 Series, Infinite G (I test drove those before purchasing the CTS)."