2012 Cadillac CTS

Based on 280 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Previous | 1 ... 25 26 27 28 | Next

Beautiful Lemon

By on Friday, May 08, 2009

"I've had my CTS DI for a little over a year-it is fully loaded & has given me nothing but problems. It has been in the shop for many, many various problems 7 times in 14 months. Problems range from noisy brakes to window rolling down on it's own, to unknown reason for check engine light coming on several times, and many,many more problems. It is scheduled to go in next week again (#8) to fix a couple of the problems but new issues have popped up in the last week. Am talking with GM rep & Dealer to get out of this car. $47,000 to be in a rental car every 2 months. Very disappointed- beautiful car but too many problems."

never again

By on Tuesday, May 05, 2009

"I've had Mercedes,Lexus and BMW. This is my first Cadillac and my last Cadillac. I have been back to the dealership for diagnosis and repair 4 times with different electrical problems. ( the first one took over 2 weeks to find ) I have been in a rental car 4 weeks total over the last 12 months. I have never been so dissappointed. Not even able to have the "new car thrill" it went in two days after I drove it off the lot. The dealership has been very pleasant under the circumstances but GM/Cadillac has been a huge dissapointment. No way I will keep this car after the warranty is up, if the economy were better I'd have traded it in on a new BMW by now."

I thought they now make a better Cadillac, alas...

By on Saturday, May 02, 2009

"My experience with a 1988 ElDorado swore me off from Caddillac for 20 years. However they still have quality and reliability issues as evidenced by my 2008 CTS. I have had problems with squealing brakes(replaced pads), keyless fobs(replaced), short in driver seat motor, bent driver's seat track, and at 8,300 miles, replacement of timing chains and work on l/s camshafts to prevent movement. At least the engine icon lit up to alert me of the problems. The styling and fit and finish is what got me back behind the wheel, but after the lease is up, never again."

Must Drive To Apperciate

By on Monday, April 27, 2009

"Bought my 09 CTS in Aug 08. Has alot of power with the 304 hp. Got the Thunder Gray and love the color. Also with upgrade on the sound system is amazing. My brother bought a Benz 350C sport and my cadillac has alot more options on it for the money. Test drive it you won't be disappointed."

By on Tuesday, April 14, 2009

By on Friday, March 27, 2009

"Excellant auto. Took on a long trip and got 29MPG and that was good at $4.00 a gallon. Went about 1500 miles one way and was comfortable riding and car showed good performance on hiway when needing to get by trucks quickly along the interstate."

Best Car I've Owned

By on Monday, March 09, 2009

"My husband and I purchased the 2009 Cadillac CTS AWD direct injection V-6. We purchased one with all of the packages and upgrades. The car rides very smooth and quiet. The heated/ventilated seats are wonderful in winter/summer. One of the upgrades are spilt folding rear seats. This allows for both or one of the back seats to fold flat. The onboard computer has so many features it's amazing. The AWD is wonderful in the rain and snow. The DI V-6 has 304 hp which was well worth the extra money. The computer also records all of your CD's to it's hard drive so you don't have to keep your whole collection in the car. The sound upgrade is also amazing. All of the upgrades and packages are well worth the money in my opinion. It's an AWD 304 hp car that seats 5 with a nice size trunk and all the technology you could ever want. We have over 4,000 miles on it and not one problem yet."

CTS great deal

By on Sunday, March 08, 2009

"Just purchased a CTS (AWD, LEATHER SEATING, and SUNROOF) for $34, 260 well below invoice and market value. Sleek looking, quick with grEat handling. The car is fun to drive, drives like a european sedan. Interior is driver friendly, well appointed and classy. The retro clock is a nice touch. APR0%"

First Time Caddy Owner

By on Tuesday, March 03, 2009

"Love the car. Only one problem, one of the the Michelin Tires came with a broken belt in it. Never liked Michelin Tires and have just been reminded why again. The car has great pick-up. The suspension is better than the '69 'vette I bought new in '69. Rides much better than the 'vette too. Lots of room for a "small" car. It is shorter and has a better turning radius than the Bonneville we own."

By on Friday, February 27, 2009

"This car has it all - looks, performance, resale - we love it."

Previous | 1 ... 25 26 27 28 | Next